Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Nigeria Decides 2023: Presidential Contest Is Between Atiku, Obi – Dogora - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Decides 2023: Presidential Contest Is Between Atiku, Obi – Dogora (22605 Views)

Nigeria Decides 2023: MC Oluomo Votes In Lagos (Video, Pictures) / Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Decides 2023: Presidential Contest Is Between Atiku, Obi – Dogora by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
Former Speaker of the House of Representatives Rt Hon Yakubu Dogara has said evidence shows that the race for the 2023 presidency is between former Vice President Atiku Abubakar of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) and Labour Party candidate and ex-Anambra Governor Peter Obi.

Dogara took a swipe at the presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC), Bola Ahmed Tinubu, saying he always dances at his campaign rallies because he has nothing to say, alleging that the former Lagos governor has staggering allegations of fraud and moral corruption against him that weighs down on his integrity and capacity.

Commenting on Peter Obi, he said: “As for the Labour candidate, I don’t have much to say about him because I don’t know him and that’s what scares the daylight out of me. At the level I have operated in Nigerian politics, I am supposed to know a number of things about him but regrettably, that is not so.

On the former Kano State Governor, Musa Kwankwaso, of the New Nigeria Peoples Party, Dogara said NNPP has not carried a nationwide campaign required for the presidency.

“The crucial role we can play as Christians is to examine the character of the candidates running for offices especially the highest office in the country and disallowed those of them that we know are not a reflection of our moral ethos,” he said.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/nigeria-decides-2023-presidential-contest-is-between-atiku-obi-dogora/

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigeria Decides 2023: Presidential Contest Is Between Atiku, Obi – Dogora by Urheadmaster(m): 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
Who doesn't know that tulubo is on is own all this while tongue.
But as usual urchins will abandon Dogora and begins to attack obi embarassed tongue

345 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Nigeria Decides 2023: Presidential Contest Is Between Atiku, Obi – Dogora by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
grin grin grin
Their eyes don dey open that was why Elrufia was ranting, remember at initial stage they said Obi will not win his local government in Anambra today Elrufia admitted Obi can only sweep South-east, South-south, some Christians states in the North and Lagos, for his own calculation Elrufia said he can only win 16 states grin grin I wonder how many Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso will win grin grin

290 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Nigeria Decides 2023: Presidential Contest Is Between Atiku, Obi – Dogora by shuttox: 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
We know but some urchíns will not agree

Truth is bitter

325 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nigeria Decides 2023: Presidential Contest Is Between Atiku, Obi – Dogora by Samunique(m): 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
And Obi takes it all !!!

248 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigeria Decides 2023: Presidential Contest Is Between Atiku, Obi – Dogora by Massiveglory: 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
Watch how emilokan wailing urchins will rush in here to insult honorable dogora for speaking the truth they know.

246 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nigeria Decides 2023: Presidential Contest Is Between Atiku, Obi – Dogora by Betanaija42moro: 9:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
APC financial policies is destroying the country.

Petrol is #450 per litre in my area

Many Nigerians are suffering and sinking into poverty.

Please don't vote APC again before we all sink

187 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigeria Decides 2023: Presidential Contest Is Between Atiku, Obi – Dogora by franchasng: 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
Iragbiji druggie cum Lagos treasury looter have already returned back to his hometown in Osun today and his people gave him a well befeating homecoming ceremony as a notorious political criminal of their land shocked

155 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigeria Decides 2023: Presidential Contest Is Between Atiku, Obi – Dogora by oyin44: 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
Anambra1st son,

You haven't answered my question

Where is obi rally picture in zamfara state?

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigeria Decides 2023: Presidential Contest Is Between Atiku, Obi – Dogora by Jalinspy(f): 9:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tinubu is just wasting his time. He is a failure already

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria Decides 2023: Presidential Contest Is Between Atiku, Obi – Dogora by lazynairalander1: 9:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
This failed speaker don turn 2023 election to either my northern brother or my Christian brother.

Brace yourself for what is coming. Asiwaju the master strategist will take y'all by surprise.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Decides 2023: Presidential Contest Is Between Atiku, Obi – Dogora by darling2424(f): 9:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
No argument,obi is still the lead

Is it about your projects, Dissertation's, proposal or even anything about freelancing, please check my signature below and contact me

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Decides 2023: Presidential Contest Is Between Atiku, Obi – Dogora by AllTheWayUp: 9:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tinubu is already out of the race

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Decides 2023: Presidential Contest Is Between Atiku, Obi – Dogora by FreeStuffsNG: 9:30pm On Feb 02, 2023

Re: Nigeria Decides 2023: Presidential Contest Is Between Atiku, Obi – Dogora by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
oyin44:
Anambra1st son,

Obi's presidential campaign in Zamfara

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigeria Decides 2023: Presidential Contest Is Between Atiku, Obi – Dogora by Xscape1993(m): 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
Nobody wants the founder of agberos in Nigeria and the drug landlord of Africa as president....

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Decides 2023: Presidential Contest Is Between Atiku, Obi – Dogora by MrColdsweat: 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
God is using buhari and emefiele to torture nigerians into making the right decision.

124 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigeria Decides 2023: Presidential Contest Is Between Atiku, Obi – Dogora by oyin44: 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
post=120586221:

Watch the video

https://fb.watch/irRO5vntZ2/

As usual. . watch from fb 😃😃

Obi is a big time failure
Re: Nigeria Decides 2023: Presidential Contest Is Between Atiku, Obi – Dogora by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuHRBuEYM70
I thought Obidient are four people twitting in a room, now he has admitted that Obi will sweep South-east, South-south and Christians communities in the North and Lagos grin grin grin, please how many will Tinubu win You guys should have asked him, since he is your only hope grin grin

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Decides 2023: Presidential Contest Is Between Atiku, Obi – Dogora by nameo: 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
post=120585839:
Former Speaker of the House of Representatives Rt Hon Yakubu Dogara has said evidence shows that the race for the 2023 presidency is between former Vice President Atiku Abubakar of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) and Labour Party candidate and ex-Anambra Governor Peter Obi.

Dogara took a swipe at the presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC), Bola Ahmed Tinubu, saying he always dances at his campaign rallies because he has nothing to say, alleging that the former Lagos governor has staggering allegations of fraud and moral corruption against him that weighs down on his integrity and capacity.

Commenting on Peter Obi, he said: “As for the Labour candidate, I don’t have much to say about him because I don’t know him and that’s what scares the daylight out of me. At the level I have operated in Nigerian politics, I am supposed to know a number of things about him but regrettably, that is not so.

On the former Kano State Governor, Musa Kwankwaso, of the New Nigeria Peoples Party, Dogara said NNPP has not carried a nationwide campaign required for the presidency.

“The crucial role we can play as Christians is to examine the character of the candidates running for offices especially the highest office in the country and disallowed those of them that we know are not a reflection of our moral ethos,” he said.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/nigeria-decides-2023-presidential-contest-is-between-atiku-obi-dogora/

Hmmmm... Dogara people (northern Xtians including his Gombe people) go don dey tell am strong thing.

Peter Obi is like a religion in the Christian north and minorities. It seems that is becoming too obvious for Dogara to ignore.

Very interesting stuffs is underway in 9ja currently. It is like God has finally remembered us(in spite of ourselves)

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Decides 2023: Presidential Contest Is Between Atiku, Obi – Dogora by ganisucks(f): 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
post=120585839:

Wrong: the election is between Obi, Datti and Margaret Obi. Who will emerge as the powerhouse is a mystery that will be unraveled in the future.

24 Likes

Re: Nigeria Decides 2023: Presidential Contest Is Between Atiku, Obi – Dogora by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
oyin44:

As usual. . watch from fb 😃😃

Obi is a big time failure

No wahala 22 days ego happen, FG still carrying out operation wipe Tinubu urchins in Lagos fully active grin grin

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Decides 2023: Presidential Contest Is Between Atiku, Obi – Dogora by ganisucks(f): 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
post=120586330:

I thought Obidient are four people twitting in a room, now he has admitted that Obi will sweep South-east, South-south and Christians communities in the North and Lagos grin grin grin, please how many will Tinubu win You guys should have asked him, since he is you only hope grin grin

Elrufai, that will be a minister in the Obi administration. The guy really whined Baba Lagos and his supporters wella.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Decides 2023: Presidential Contest Is Between Atiku, Obi – Dogora by oyin44: 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2023
post=120586385:

No wahala 22 days ego happen, FG still carrying out operation wipe Tinubu urchins in Lagos fully active grin grin

Why are you supporting a candidate that can't hold a full capacity stadium. .?

Besides. .You also believe he will win...

My advice. ..try as much as possible to cash out before obi is push out from the race😃😃😃😃

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Decides 2023: Presidential Contest Is Between Atiku, Obi – Dogora by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
oyin44:

Why are you supporting a candidate that can't hold a full capacity stadium. .?

Besides. .You also believe he will win...

My advice. ..try as much as possible to cash out before obi is push out from the race😃😃😃😃
No wahala you will know the difference between campaign rally and voting on election day, you will learn some lessons soon

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Decides 2023: Presidential Contest Is Between Atiku, Obi – Dogora by obiekunie01: 9:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
they never saw him coming . . .
until its toooooo late.

way too late for them.

the north shocked their brain beyond repair! grin

WAITING FOR ELRUFAI SON TO HANG HIMSELF IMMEDIATEY AFTER THE SWEARING IN OF OUR DEAR PRESIDENT AND VICE PETER OBI AND DATTI AHMED COME MAY 29, 2023 INSHA ALLAH!

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Decides 2023: Presidential Contest Is Between Atiku, Obi – Dogora by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
oyin44:
Anambra1st son,

Amala and ewedu stipend collector.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Decides 2023: Presidential Contest Is Between Atiku, Obi – Dogora by oyin44: 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
post=120586747:

No wahala you will know the difference between campaign rally and voting on election day, you will learn some lessons soon

Who's fooling who...you urself know that obi doesn't match those two. .

Obi can't win..make ur money now from zombidiots 😃😃😃

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Decides 2023: Presidential Contest Is Between Atiku, Obi – Dogora by oyin44: 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:

Amala and ewedu stipend collector.

Sorry..l am talking to not a kid

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Decides 2023: Presidential Contest Is Between Atiku, Obi – Dogora by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
oyin44:

Who's fooling who...you urself know that obi don't match those two. .

Obi can't win..make ur money now from zombidiots 😃😃😃
Which regions will Tinubu get voting bloc

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Decides 2023: Presidential Contest Is Between Atiku, Obi – Dogora by oyin44: 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2023
post=120587003:

Which regions will Tinubu get voting bloc

make ur money from this campaign. .Obi will fizzle out soon😃😃

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Decides 2023: Presidential Contest Is Between Atiku, Obi – Dogora by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:05pm On Feb 02, 2023
oyin44:

Sorry..l am talking to not a kid

SHUT UP!!! YOU SHAMELESS MISCREANT.

27 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunshots As Benue APC Chairman, Austin Agada Breaks Police Blockade (Video) / Garba Shehu Blasts Punch Newspaper (Photo) / Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandons His Father, Joins Buhari For 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.