Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:06 AM

Peter Obi And The Danger Of Under Estimation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And The Danger Of Under Estimation (1271 Views)

Dickson: PDP Cannot Afford The Grave Danger Of A Caretaker Committee / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) / Fayose: Ekiti Election Is A National Embarrassment, There Is Danger Ahead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And The Danger Of Under Estimation by ChatterHouse: 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ireportlive:

Lol

Ibadan has had better Government since the 1st republic, all Ibo prominent people schooled in Ibadan, many lived here Ibadan isn't just best governed but first I. TV, Towers Malls or anything

So Tinubu also live in Ibadan and we are elite
I did not mention any ibadan elitist scenerio
Re: Peter Obi And The Danger Of Under Estimation by Ireportlive: 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
1Dray:

Old man respect your old age, any evil you wish me will drown and consume you.

Ok fly wey no hear word go follow corpse to grave
Re: Peter Obi And The Danger Of Under Estimation by shuttox: 11:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ireportlive:

Who?! Where does he stay a screenshot

Onireke
Alalubosa

You know this area?
Re: Peter Obi And The Danger Of Under Estimation by Ireportlive: 11:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
ChatterHouse:
I did not mention any ibadan elitist scenerio

Whatever you mentioned anywhere in Ibadan we are far Politically ahead and I can confidently assure you Obi got no vote here
Re: Peter Obi And The Danger Of Under Estimation by Ireportlive: 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
shuttox:

Onireke
Alalubosa

You know this area?

Lol

Your Google couldn't even give you better spread
Re: Peter Obi And The Danger Of Under Estimation by shuttox: 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ireportlive:

Lol

Your Google couldn't even give you better spread
Let's chat in WhatsApp
Drop your number
Re: Peter Obi And The Danger Of Under Estimation by Ireportlive: 11:05pm On Feb 02, 2023
shuttox:

Let's chat in WhatsApp
Drop your number

Drop yours let me add you... That's the polite thing
Re: Peter Obi And The Danger Of Under Estimation by Ennoloa: 11:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
If you know any Yoruba Man that would vote for Kwankwanso

Then Tinubu has chances

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And The Danger Of Under Estimation by EvangDrGeo: 12:20am On Feb 03, 2023
Ireportlive:

Go on INEC website, check lost of registered voters go to Egbeda LGA and please point out anyone in the picture you think knows Obi

Do the same acroos Oyo or Kogi, Ogun and Kwara check the demography and pictures of who you think would vote your guy

You don't have to win 36 states to win Presidential election. Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And The Danger Of Under Estimation by Exclusive101: 12:45am On Feb 03, 2023
If you blood like make he come from Mercury. Them say we no Sabi Peter Obi in Oyo state you said you are not Igbo ?

What is the relationship in not knowing obi n one fool denying his Igbo tribe ?

ChatterHouse:
my work take me round the country
I'm currently in Kano.and pls not everyone that support Obi is Igbo

I'm bona-fide Arewa blood
Re: Peter Obi And The Danger Of Under Estimation by Exclusive101: 12:53am On Feb 03, 2023
Who is bothered about obi ?
We all know he is not in the contest.
Igbo noise won't help him win the election.

1Dray:

Allah kee you there! If you believe that take 4th position like you claim here, why are you more bothered about Obi than any other contestant? You can't make a post without mentioning Obi as if he stole from your father.
Re: Peter Obi And The Danger Of Under Estimation by 1Dray(m): 12:54am On Feb 03, 2023
Exclusive101:
Who is bothered about obi ?
We all know he is not in the contest.
Igbo noise won't help him win the election.

You're not bothered about him, yet you can't stop talking about him? Dey play, just dey play.
Re: Peter Obi And The Danger Of Under Estimation by ChatterHouse: 7:52am On Feb 03, 2023
Exclusive101:
If you blood like make he come from Mercury. Them say we no Sabi Peter Obi in Oyo state you said you are not Igbo ?

What is the relationship in not knowing obi n one fool denying his Igbo tribe ?

I see that you love your CHAINS
Re: Peter Obi And The Danger Of Under Estimation by Exclusive101: 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
Bro I no go gree make una carry chain wey obi use hook u down for Anambra wey una de struggle to escape from in Ekene dilichukwu GIG Peace Agufore Ifesinachi Okeson GUO Young Shall Grow etc etc to Lagos or Nigeria. Make una die from your shackles in Anambra.

ChatterHouse:
I see that you love your CHAINS
Re: Peter Obi And The Danger Of Under Estimation by Trollronaldo: 12:11pm On Feb 03, 2023
Let them underestimate us. No loud am
Re: Peter Obi And The Danger Of Under Estimation by maestroferddi: 12:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
I
Ireportlive:
Dreaming and Projections are allowed in Democracy but reality is with the Majority

Publicity in Nigeria is FM and AM Radio, State TV and NTA over AriseTV, DSTV

Newspaper over Social Media

Rural youth in remote zones over few in urbanised zones

Facebook over Twitter
Like play like play you guys are already conceding...

Look at the incoherence you just typed....

Fear of failure can induce sundry syndromes...
Re: Peter Obi And The Danger Of Under Estimation by maestroferddi: 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
Ireportlive:

Allah is my witness Obi can't come 3rd with Kwankwaso on the ballot

You kids just want to hurt yourself and go into depression or ENDSars/ IPOB Nsogbu Nsogbu after your dashed hope
You are a Yoruba Muslim and therefore free to make your choice...

Meanwhile, it will be auspicious to start getting used to Peter Obi presidency...

In any case, Tinubu will not win this election...it is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind...

You are at liberty to continue with your delusions sha....
Re: Peter Obi And The Danger Of Under Estimation by bender79: 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
ChatterHouse:
my work take me round the country
I'm currently in Kano.and pls not everyone that support Obi is Igbo

I'm bona-fide Arewa blood
God bless u sir. Urchins smell of tribalism

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of The Day. Tinubu And PMB In Sokoto. / 2023:We Must Ensure That Tinubu Doesn't Get Upto 25% In The North..Naja'atu / Fashola: Tinubu Brought Yoruba Back Into Federal Politics After Obasanjo Sold Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.