Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,805 members, 7,866,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:56 AM

Do Not Own A Disease, They Are Not Yours - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do Not Own A Disease, They Are Not Yours (173 Views)

Am Living With A Disease I Think It Has No Cure / Goodnews: HIV Is No More A Disease / Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Own A Disease, They Are Not Yours by Kemizie(f): 11:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
People take ownership of sickness and disease by saying things like MY high blood pressure MY diabetes, MY heart disease, MY depression, MY! MY! MY! Don't own it because it doesn't belong to you!

People with high blood pressure, diabetes - those are conditions brought about by life style. So, If you change the life style, those conditions will leave, they are not yours.
So let them go by first believing you will heal, work towards healing and watch the magic happen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Scope Of Pharmacy In India / How Can A Chiropractor Offer You All Kinds Of Help? / The Easiest Ways To Lose Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.