Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Student Who Passed With Her Private Part Reacts After Poly Put Bounty On Her - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Who Passed With Her Private Part Reacts After Poly Put Bounty On Her (3222 Views)

Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part / UNIZIK Reacts After Facebook User Advertised Its Admission Slots For Sale / Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Who Passed With Her Private Part Reacts After Poly Put Bounty On Her by FullBlastLight: 11:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
Imo Student Who Passed With The Help of Her Private Part Reacts After Polytechnic Put Bounty On Her (Video)

It was also alleged that the school had offered a sum of 500,000 Naira to anyone willing to provide valuable information on her whereabouts.

Ogechi Okoroafor has reacted to alleged reports that the Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri, Imo State has placed a N500,000 bounty on her.

This comes after she had taken to social media to confess that she graduated from the school with the help of her private part.

She has now proposed to surrender herself for a price after the institution allegedly put a bounty on her.

Recall that the institution in reaction to the video, issued a statement, promising to investigate the matter and mete out sanctions on the lady if found guilty.

It was also alleged that the school had offered a sum of 500,000 Naira to anyone willing to provide valuable information on her whereabouts.

Reacting to the development, Okoroafor released another video offering to surrender her location and information about her whereabouts to anyone willing to share the amount the institution is offering with her, 50/50.

According to Okoroafor, interested persons who would be willing to go through with the deal should private message her.

Watch the video below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoKQFPuOoCp/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again

https://www.tori.ng/amp/226221/imo-student-who-passed-with-the-help-of-her-privat.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Who Passed With Her Private Part Reacts After Poly Put Bounty On Her by OKOATA(m): 2:51am On Feb 03, 2023
Na soso laugh she dey laugh, she's always high on some shi$t.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Student Who Passed With Her Private Part Reacts After Poly Put Bounty On Her by Almaigaa: 5:24am On Feb 03, 2023
OKOATA:
Na soso laugh she dey laugh, she's always high on some shi$t.

Na Igbo Girl na. Na normal thing.

2 Likes

Re: Student Who Passed With Her Private Part Reacts After Poly Put Bounty On Her by tsephanyah(f): 5:41am On Feb 03, 2023
IPOB
Re: Student Who Passed With Her Private Part Reacts After Poly Put Bounty On Her by OKOATA(m): 5:44am On Feb 03, 2023
Almaigaa:

Sey this photo wey you post resemble Ibo for your face? Abi you blind, you no see say na Yoruba girls be that? Una don start with your tribal rubbish.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Who Passed With Her Private Part Reacts After Poly Put Bounty On Her by Almaigaa: 5:56am On Feb 03, 2023
OKOATA:
Sey this photo wey you post resemble Ibo for your face? Abi you blind, you no see say na Yoruba girls be that? Una don start with your tribal rubbish.

In Biafra land. It is not everyone that looks like men are truly men. Majority are women. But they look like men, with Yam legs, bear bear for face, bear bear for Chest, bleached skin and manly voice. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Student Who Passed With Her Private Part Reacts After Poly Put Bounty On Her by aristocratic5(m): 7:20am On Feb 03, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Re: Student Who Passed With Her Private Part Reacts After Poly Put Bounty On Her by Baronthecelebri: 8:00am On Feb 03, 2023
It is finished
Re: Student Who Passed With Her Private Part Reacts After Poly Put Bounty On Her by falcon01: 8:12am On Feb 03, 2023
Lol
Re: Student Who Passed With Her Private Part Reacts After Poly Put Bounty On Her by Cricketman: 8:38am On Feb 03, 2023
Nawa o

Re: Student Who Passed With Her Private Part Reacts After Poly Put Bounty On Her by Headachetoigboh(f): 8:49am On Feb 03, 2023
Almaigaa:

Fool . If you are proud of your tribe,just say it here let's check.

If you are not proud of your tribe and can't mention it here,may you die a miserable dead and may vultures feed on your corps
Re: Student Who Passed With Her Private Part Reacts After Poly Put Bounty On Her by damosky12(m): 9:14am On Feb 03, 2023
Almaigaa:

I'm not Igbo. But this is stupid.

Wrong doing knows no tribe or gender. No tribe is born different from other humans. You should grow beyond this petty internet idiocy.

1 Like

Re: Student Who Passed With Her Private Part Reacts After Poly Put Bounty On Her by CodeTemplar: 9:15am On Feb 03, 2023
Useless SCH. Instead of taming the randy lecturers, they place a bounty on her head. Nonsense.
Re: Student Who Passed With Her Private Part Reacts After Poly Put Bounty On Her by Almaigaa: 9:27am On Feb 03, 2023
damosky12:

I'm not Igbo. But this is stupid.

Wrong doing knows no tribe or gender. No tribe is born different from other humans. You should grow beyond this petty internet idiocy.

No dey follow me argue, the Girl na Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Student Who Passed With Her Private Part Reacts After Poly Put Bounty On Her by Generalwoodz(m): 9:32am On Feb 03, 2023
I got a Facebook account for sell. HUNGER wan shift womb.

Who wan buy?
Re: Student Who Passed With Her Private Part Reacts After Poly Put Bounty On Her by SaiOba: 9:37am On Feb 03, 2023
Dis gal jus dey catch cruise with everything 😂🤣🤣🤣
Re: Student Who Passed With Her Private Part Reacts After Poly Put Bounty On Her by Almaigaa: 9:39am On Feb 03, 2023
Headachetoigboh:

Fool . If you are proud of your tribe,just say it here let's check.

If you are not proud of your tribe and can't mention it here,may you die a miserable dead and may vultures feed on your corps

Trash talk. Na Aboki I be and a first Class citizen of this beautiful Country. What are you?

Re: Student Who Passed With Her Private Part Reacts After Poly Put Bounty On Her by nawa4naija(m): 11:02am On Feb 03, 2023
Hahaha
Re: Student Who Passed With Her Private Part Reacts After Poly Put Bounty On Her by tonystark007: 11:19am On Feb 03, 2023
Almaigaa:

Trash talk. Na Aboki I be and a first Class citizen of this beautiful Country. What are you?
oga calm down.

what is beautiful about this country?
Re: Student Who Passed With Her Private Part Reacts After Poly Put Bounty On Her by Almaigaa: 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2023
tonystark007:

oga calm down.

what is beautiful about this country?

Nigeria is actually Beautiful, but the East is dragging us backward. The East is the least developed Region in this our beautiful Country.
Re: Student Who Passed With Her Private Part Reacts After Poly Put Bounty On Her by Gadafii: 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
The fôolish girl might have the rector’s nûde, her liver too solid for this video😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Who Passed With Her Private Part Reacts After Poly Put Bounty On Her by Gadafii: 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
Almaigaa:

almajiri you mean 🫣
Re: Student Who Passed With Her Private Part Reacts After Poly Put Bounty On Her by Moh247: 2:08pm On Feb 03, 2023
MkpuruNmiri
Re: Student Who Passed With Her Private Part Reacts After Poly Put Bounty On Her by Headachetoigboh(f): 4:08pm On Feb 03, 2023
Almaigaa:

Hahahahahahahaha.
First citizen my foot.
First citizen but u be my gate man
First citizen but u dey cut my nails
First citizen but u full my street dey beg for money
First citizen but na u I dey price like crayfish to go clear my bushes.
First citizen but u dey polish my shoe,sow my tore cloths even park my dirties . Sometime I dash u my left over food.
Taaaaaaaaaaa. God punish u and your first citizen.
If all these is how to be first citizens then make I be third citizen
Re: Student Who Passed With Her Private Part Reacts After Poly Put Bounty On Her by Almaigaa: 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
Headachetoigboh:

Hahahahahahahaha.
First citizen my foot.
First citizen but u be my gate man
First citizen but u dey cut my nails
First citizen but u full my street dey beg for money
First citizen but na u I dey price like crayfish to go clear my bushes.
First citizen but u dey polish my shoe,sow my tore cloths even park my dirties . Sometime I dash u my left over food.
Taaaaaaaaaaa. God punish u and your first citizen.
If all these is how to be first citizens then make I be third citizen

Na the same way you dey refer to Buhari as your gate man. But deep inside you, you know where you belong for this Country.

Re: Student Who Passed With Her Private Part Reacts After Poly Put Bounty On Her by lazynairalander1: 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
"I wan trend" don dey hide from fame.

This should be a lesson to other undergraduate, becareful what you say/write.
Do not let the excitement lead you into trouble, the devil 👿😈 is always at those strategic points in our lives. I recall back then in school during our sign off some persons got into troubles because of some inscription on their white T, formulas, departmental jargons and some very uncultured statements. (though they claimed ignorant of it but the sch mgt will still be sch mgt as they say "ignorant is not an excuse in law" .)
Re: Student Who Passed With Her Private Part Reacts After Poly Put Bounty On Her by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2023
Almaigaa:

In Biafra land. It is not everyone that looks like men are truly men. Majority are women. But they look like men, with Yam legs, bear bear for face, bear bear for Chest, bleached skin and manly voice. grin grin

Hahaha.

Na my people you dey ya so

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Federal Govt Girls' College,oyo(owini) Ex-students. / What Is Uniben Cut Off Mark / Unilorin Scratch Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.