Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Politicscall Me A Bastard If You Don’t End School In Eight Years – Tinubu Tells - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Politicscall Me A Bastard If You Don’t End School In Eight Years – Tinubu Tells (720 Views)

Anambra Residents Protest, As Church Hijacks, Locks Up Public School In Fegge / ASUU Strike: 4 Years Will Be Years - Tinubu's Campaign Promises In 2015 (video) / These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politicscall Me A Bastard If You Don’t End School In Eight Years – Tinubu Tells by Eva2000: 1:32am On Feb 03, 2023
The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu was in Osun State on Thursday for his presidential campaign.
Tinubu, while addressing supporters of the APC at the APC presidential campaign rally on Thursday in Osogbo, spoke on his plan for education.

The former Governor of Lagos State, who spoke in the Yoruba Language in a video spotted online, said Nigerians who have not gained admission and the ones who have gained admission can call him a bastard if they stay in their institutions for more than eight years.

The appropriate years for higher institutions is four years, while courses like Engineering, Agriculture and some others spend five years in school.

The APC presidential candidate probably had a plan of saying four years and not eight years.

Speaking during his presidential campaign, Tinubu said, “for those that have not gained admission and the ones that are in school, you can call me a bastard if you spend more than eight years in school, you would use eight years to study.”

Watch the video below:
https://www./wp-content/uploads/2023/02/58ca3ad5e33041a4a2e8552b76d22ad1.mp4?_=1

Download File: https://www./
Re: Politicscall Me A Bastard If You Don’t End School In Eight Years – Tinubu Tells by derecho(m): 1:43am On Feb 03, 2023
Kikikiki...Tinubu is Nigeria's biggest clown.
I didn't know when I started laughing when I watched his Akwa ibom campaign speech.
"They are ice cream..."

Long after he loses this election, people will continue to be entertained

2 Likes

Re: Politicscall Me A Bastard If You Don’t End School In Eight Years – Tinubu Tells by Samfloxin(m): 7:24am On Feb 03, 2023
Don Jazzy again
Re: Politicscall Me A Bastard If You Don’t End School In Eight Years – Tinubu Tells by SWATMan: 8:13am On Feb 03, 2023
This is no longer funny.

1 Like

Re: Politicscall Me A Bastard If You Don’t End School In Eight Years – Tinubu Tells by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:27am On Feb 03, 2023
undecided
Re: Politicscall Me A Bastard If You Don’t End School In Eight Years – Tinubu Tells by Houseofglam7(f): 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2023
Come again say whaaaaaaa?
Re: Politicscall Me A Bastard If You Don’t End School In Eight Years – Tinubu Tells by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
You are already a bastard sir
Re: Politicscall Me A Bastard If You Don’t End School In Eight Years – Tinubu Tells by Gadafii: 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
Where is hlordspy, the gazelle gagaraga explainer, 😂

Tinubuadvocate too, una druggie daddy no wan give you peace of mind because I know you will try to explain this nonsense just to justify your monthly 30k agbado stipend

Tilinbu is an expired product, those who support and defend him are worse than him because the baba definitely does not know what’s going on with reality 😭😭

(1) (Reply)

Seminar Seminar The Stanetwork Brings To You A Triling Seminar And Compitition. / 2008 Ume E-registrartion Is Now In Progress / Zenith Bank Shares Coming Out :n150billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.