Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

ASUU Strike: 4 Years Will Be Years - Tinubu's Campaign Promises In 2015 (video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: 4 Years Will Be Years - Tinubu's Campaign Promises In 2015 (video) (619 Views)

Politicscall Me A Bastard If You Don’t End School In Eight Years – Tinubu Tells / UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years / WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike: 4 Years Will Be Years - Tinubu's Campaign Promises In 2015 (video) by tiwaz(m): 10:50am On Aug 17, 2022
Bola Tinubu was one of the major frontiers in the 2015 general election that saw Goodluck Jonathan defeated by President Buhari.

On social media, an old clip from a campaign event in which Tinubu spoke extensively about Jonathan's administration and what his party, the APC, would do for Nigerians, has surfaced.

In the video, Tinubu pledged to provide better education for Nigerian kids. In his words, "4 Years Will Be 4 Years," they won't take more than four years to graduate from the institution.

Source: https://www.hottestnaijanews.com/ASUU-strike-4-years-will-be-years-tinubus-campaign-promises-in-2015-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMPg0cLHj1Y

Re: ASUU Strike: 4 Years Will Be Years - Tinubu's Campaign Promises In 2015 (video) by PresidObi: 10:50am On Aug 17, 2022
They really deceived nigerians in 2015 and 2019.

We need to vote for people with a track record of consistently keeping their promises. Cote for Peter Obi, he doesn't tell long stories of failures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: 4 Years Will Be Years - Tinubu's Campaign Promises In 2015 (video) by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 17, 2022
As usual!
Re: ASUU Strike: 4 Years Will Be Years - Tinubu's Campaign Promises In 2015 (video) by apache22b: 11:11am On Aug 17, 2022
This is true governance. Tinubu is the only man who can unite Nigeria now that it is in disarray. He did it in Lagos and will do it for the Country only if we give him the opportunity.

Check the past records of Peter Obi in Anambra, he has absolutely nothing to show for it other than touts and insecurity, Peter Obi has no track records like Bola Ahmed Tinubu

My fellow youths be wise , say a big No to Peter Obi and his Obidient fellows

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: 4 Years Will Be Years - Tinubu's Campaign Promises In 2015 (video) by Toneypen247(m): 11:20am On Aug 17, 2022
If Atiku wins... he will reward Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri and his Party members.
That is what they call structure.

If Tinubu wins... he will reward Joe Igbokwe , MC Oluumo, Oshomole, Lai Mohammed , and his party members.
That is what they call structure.

If Mr. Peter Obi wins... he will reward Nigeria Youths from every region and religion.
Because We Made It Happen.
Know this and know peace ✌

I Stand With Peter Obi
#ObiIsBetter #PeterObi2023
God Bless All The Obidient Nigerians And Bless All Of Us��♥❤✨

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: 4 Years Will Be Years - Tinubu's Campaign Promises In 2015 (video) by whoawa(m): 11:25am On Aug 17, 2022
This Man is a calamity, deceiving your country Men for selfish reason "It's My turn"
Re: ASUU Strike: 4 Years Will Be Years - Tinubu's Campaign Promises In 2015 (video) by Softmirror: 11:26am On Aug 17, 2022
grin

YES ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU SAID ALL THAT AND MEANT EVERY WORD BUT IT IS VERY EVIDENT THAT HIS SPEECH IN OGUN STATE WHICH BROUGHT ABOUT "EMILOKAN ...IT IS MY TURN" SHOWS VERY CLEARLY HOW TINUBU'S HAND HAS NOT BEEN A PART OF BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT.

AISHA BUHARI IS A TESTIMONY TO THE FACT THAT HER HUSBAND HAS BEEN OVER RUN BY CABALS. THE SAME CABALS TRIED OVER RUNNING THE LIFE AMBITION OF ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU BEFORE THE PRIMARIES BUT MET A MAN OF COURAGE, OF WISDOM SO FEARLESS WHOM THE HAD TO SUCCUMB TO.

Re: ASUU Strike: 4 Years Will Be Years - Tinubu's Campaign Promises In 2015 (video) by Racoon(m): 11:29am On Aug 17, 2022
I watched the video on YouTube and just can't fathom the kind of lies, deception and propaganda the APC used to hoodwinked Nigerians in 2015.

They were just blatant lies given what have happened under their watch in the past 7 years.No sane person should fall for any shit from the emilokan in 2023 because they have made things much more worst. Thank you for posting this piece.
Re: ASUU Strike: 4 Years Will Be Years - Tinubu's Campaign Promises In 2015 (video) by Racoon(m): 11:31am On Aug 17, 2022
whoawa:
This Man is a calamity, deceiving your country Men for selfish reason "It's My turn"
I am telling you. This most shameless, selfish and wicked human being.
Re: ASUU Strike: 4 Years Will Be Years - Tinubu's Campaign Promises In 2015 (video) by ajekpaks(m): 11:49am On Aug 17, 2022
This is why they rush to scrutinize every word PO says in interview so they can scream lies... but Mr. Tibunu have been using their brains to play Kalo Kalo since day one... but tribalism and bigotry will make them accept whatever bullsheet he dishes out to their Lilliputian minds

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: If ASUU Is Paid, Nigerian Students Must Be Compensated / Lecturer Gives 100 Dollars Each To 10 Students That Attended His First Class / UDUTH Releases 2023/2024 Community Health Admission Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.