Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Call Me A Bastard If You Don’t End School In Eight Years–tinubu To Students (VID - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call Me A Bastard If You Don’t End School In Eight Years–tinubu To Students (VID (1040 Views)

Few People Looted Nigeria Through Subsidy In The Last 40 Years - Tinubu / Adeleke Vows To End School-Age Street Hawking In Osun / Call Me A Bastard if Ize Iyamu Fail To Win Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Me A Bastard If You Don’t End School In Eight Years–tinubu To Students (VID by 9jaupdate001: 2:05am On Feb 03, 2023
Re: Call Me A Bastard If You Don’t End School In Eight Years–tinubu To Students (VID by alwayzonlyn(m): 2:06am On Feb 03, 2023
smh shocked

This Baba should go & rest jor cool

He's obviously unfit to rule this country!

5 Likes

Re: Call Me A Bastard If You Don’t End School In Eight Years–tinubu To Students (VID by SaiOba: 2:08am On Feb 03, 2023
Re: Call Me A Bastard If You Don’t End School In Eight Years–tinubu To Students (VID by loosecanon50(m): 3:17am On Feb 03, 2023
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Call Me A Bastard If You Don’t End School In Eight Years–tinubu To Students (VID by owobokiri(m): 3:22am On Feb 03, 2023
"4 years course, 4 years job, 8 years course, 8 years job"?
Re: Call Me A Bastard If You Don’t End School In Eight Years–tinubu To Students (VID by Salewa97: 3:30am On Feb 03, 2023
Okay.
Re: Call Me A Bastard If You Don’t End School In Eight Years–tinubu To Students (VID by SIONKPO1(m): 3:30am On Feb 03, 2023
APC supporters,listen ooo
Re: Call Me A Bastard If You Don’t End School In Eight Years–tinubu To Students (VID by aariwa(m): 3:35am On Feb 03, 2023
His interpreter is on Nairaland Ihordscopy come and interpret

2 Likes

Re: Call Me A Bastard If You Don’t End School In Eight Years–tinubu To Students (VID by aariwa(m): 3:36am On Feb 03, 2023
His interpreter is on Nairaland Ihordscopy come and interpret this one

1 Like

Re: Call Me A Bastard If You Don’t End School In Eight Years–tinubu To Students (VID by SmartPolician: 3:37am On Feb 03, 2023
This man should stop talking; he doesn't know how to talk. His brain doesn't function well anymore.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Me A Bastard If You Don’t End School In Eight Years–tinubu To Students (VID by hisgrace090: 4:16am On Feb 03, 2023
His handlers says Tinubu must become president and we must become cabals.
Re: Call Me A Bastard If You Don’t End School In Eight Years–tinubu To Students (VID by gbaskiboy: 4:18am On Feb 03, 2023
Baba wey no well dey shout Emi lokan.
Re: Call Me A Bastard If You Don’t End School In Eight Years–tinubu To Students (VID by Papichulostunne(m): 4:49am On Feb 03, 2023
Emi lokan to werey
Re: Call Me A Bastard If You Don’t End School In Eight Years–tinubu To Students (VID by Houstency(m): 5:10am On Feb 03, 2023
The drugs this Baba took in his young days has led to the current dementia he his experiencing. But greed wouldn't allow him, rest and his praise-singers/hanger-ons are ever r ady to keep pushing a dead horse!
Re: Call Me A Bastard If You Don’t End School In Eight Years–tinubu To Students (VID by Urchinpainer: 5:12am On Feb 03, 2023
BASTARD! School is supposed to end in 4 or 5 years!

1 Like

Re: Call Me A Bastard If You Don’t End School In Eight Years–tinubu To Students (VID by Karemarealty288(m): 5:41am On Feb 03, 2023
At this point, Tinubu is supposed to be selling tickets, this is more of a show than political campaign. All the crowd you see went there for comic relief.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is The Real City Boy. See Massive Crowd Adore Him In Tinubu's Lagos / Don't Underestimate Obi In Court, He Has A History Of Surprising People There. / Peter Obi Went Straight To Ladipo Market To Campaign For GRV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.