Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Kano state labour party Guber candidate, resigns supports Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano state labour party Guber candidate, resigns supports Tinubu (1342 Views)

“I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu / Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu / APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano state labour party Guber candidate, resigns supports Tinubu by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2023
VTJN:
Datti and Aisha Yusufu tears go be play for where your own dey after the defeat of your Obi at the polls 😀
Na you I dey pity pass, you guys are too emotional, many of you will end up in Lagos lagoon grin
Re: Kano state labour party Guber candidate, resigns supports Tinubu by Hoelujohn: 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
This is what he said 4 months ago

Home - THISDAYLIVE logo
I’m Still in Labour Party, Says Kano Guber Candidate
1'
Nigeria | 4 months ago
Ibrahim Shuaibu in Kano

The Kano State Governorship candidate of the Labour Party(LP), Bashir I Bashir yesterday denied rumours of his purported plan to dump the party. In a statement by the LP candidate that was made available to THISDAY in Kano said: “The information is baseless and false without any iota of credibility”

“Our attention has been drawn to the widespread rumour going round that I’m defecting to APC, with two serial known transactional lightweight politicians. “

“This statement is necessitated by the number of calls, text messages and visitations I received this morning on the growing speculations and rumors being shared across social media platforms in the state to the effect that I will be pitching a tent with APC. “

“I am a card carrying member of our great party the LP and the Gubernatorial Candidate of the Party in Kano State. I believe in the ideals and Leadership standards of OBI and Datti and will continue to support them with all we have got.”

“This information is false, baseless and without any iota of credibility. One doesn’t leave certainty for uncertainty. Labour Party, and ObiDatti are synonymous with all that is needed to salvage our Country from political mercenaries and failed leadership under the contraption called APC and its Siamese twin the PDP. “

The statement further said: “Campaigns of calumny, mudslinging and mischief are the stock-in-trade of the people spreading these rumors. They are people who have an uncommon ability not to be embarrassed by any scandal. “

Bashir, who is an engineer noted that “LP has become a moving train, anything or anyone standing in its way is doing so at his or her own risk. The people have awakened the young men and women have taken their destinies in their hands. There’s No stopping us. The only thing between us and success is Time, and by The Grace of The Almighty, Time, this time around is on our side!”
Re: Kano state labour party Guber candidate, resigns supports Tinubu by Hoelujohn: 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
Biodun556:

He is not a mole. He defects there's no hope in labour party
Read what he said about APC and PDP four months ago below

Home - THISDAYLIVE logo
1'
Nigeria | 4 months ago
Ibrahim Shuaibu in Kano

The Kano State Governorship candidate of the Labour Party(LP), Bashir I Bashir yesterday denied rumours of his purported plan to dump the party. In a statement by the LP candidate that was made available to THISDAY in Kano said: “The information is baseless and false without any iota of credibility”

“Our attention has been drawn to the widespread rumour going round that I’m defecting to APC, with two serial known transactional lightweight politicians. “

“This statement is necessitated by the number of calls, text messages and visitations I received this morning on the growing speculations and rumors being shared across social media platforms in the state to the effect that I will be pitching a tent with APC. “

“I am a card carrying member of our great party the LP and the Gubernatorial Candidate of the Party in Kano State. I believe in the ideals and Leadership standards of OBI and Datti and will continue to support them with all we have got.”

“This information is false, baseless and without any iota of credibility. One doesn’t leave certainty for uncertainty. Labour Party, and ObiDatti are synonymous with all that is needed to salvage our Country from political mercenaries and failed leadership under the contraption called APC and its Siamese twin the PDP. “

The statement further said: “Campaigns of calumny, mudslinging and mischief are the stock-in-trade of the people spreading these rumors. They are people who have an uncommon ability not to be embarrassed by any scandal. “

Bashir, who is an engineer noted that “LP has become a moving train, anything or anyone standing in its way is doing so at his or her own risk. The people have awakened the young men and women have taken their destinies in their hands. There’s No stopping us. The only thing between us and success is Time, and by The Grace of The Almighty, Time, this time around is on our side!”
Re: Kano state labour party Guber candidate, resigns supports Tinubu by VTJN(m): 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
post=120858727:

Na you I dey pity pass, you guys are too emotional, many of you will end up in Lagos lagoon grin
Hahahahaha

Kano is definitely still in the bag for your Obi despite there is no presence of LP in the state anymore

Kano in the bag 😀

Hahahahaha
Re: Kano state labour party Guber candidate, resigns supports Tinubu by Hoelujohn: 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
O pari.

Home - THISDAYLIVE logo
1'
Nigeria | 4 months ago
Ibrahim Shuaibu in Kano

Re: Kano state labour party Guber candidate, resigns supports Tinubu by Hoelujohn: 9:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
VTJN:
Hahahahaha

Kano is definitely still in the bag for your Obi despite there is no presence of LP in the state anymore

Kano in the bag 😀

Hahahahaha
The guy finished APC already

Home - THISDAYLIVE logo
1'
Nigeria | 4 months ago
Ibrahim Shuaibu in Kano

Re: Kano state labour party Guber candidate, resigns supports Tinubu by VTJN(m): 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
Hoelujohn:

The guy finished APC already

Home - THISDAYLIVE logo
1'
Nigeria | 4 months ago
Ibrahim Shuaibu in Kano

You go cry like Datti and Aisha Yusufu after the defeat of your Obi at the polls 😀😀

(1) (2) (Reply)

History Beckons: Posterity Will Judge Anyone That Fail To Vote For Obi / President Buhari Make Tinubu ‘heir To His Throne Of Corruption. USA Prof / Why Are Obidients Saying Tinubu Stole Their Manifesto?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.