Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,412 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

President Buhari Make Tinubu ‘heir To His Throne Of Corruption. USA Prof - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Make Tinubu ‘heir To His Throne Of Corruption. USA Prof (1337 Views)

I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen / Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne / Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Make Tinubu ‘heir To His Throne Of Corruption. USA Prof by MadamVanessa(f): 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2023
Hanke said Nigeria and Nigerians will remain entrapped in poverty, inflation and violence as long as its government is standing.

A U.S. Professor of Applied Economics, Steve Hanke, has lambasted President Muhammadu Buhari, saying that he spent his eight years in office for naptime and conducted a flawed election to make his man, Bola Tinubu, the heir to his “throne of corruption.”

Hanke said Nigeria and Nigerians will remain entrapped in poverty, inflation and violence as long as its government is standing.

He also described the governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Godwin Emefiele, as “incompetent,” saying he has continued to tank Nigeria’s naira.
Writing on his Twitter page, Hanke said, “Nigeria will remain entrapped in poverty, inflation, and violence for as long as its government is standing. 8 yrs of naptime was not enough for Pres Buhari: he led a flawed election in which his man, Bola Tinubu, became the heir to his throne of corruption.”

According to him, “Nigeria's inflation woes have caused an economic catastrophe. Today, I accurately measured Nigeria's inflation at 43.25%/yr. The only thing that can save Nigeria is a currency board, like the one it had from 1912-1959.”

He noted that “#Nigeria's black-market premium at 67.04%. At such a high BMP, insiders can use the official rate to buy USD cheaply & sell them on the black market for profits. Nigeria’s incompetent central bank governor, Godwin Emefiele, continues to tank Nigeria’s naira.

“Since Jan 2022, the naira has #depreciated 25.97% against the USD. #Nigeria's incompetent central bank and its incompetent governor Godwin Emefiele continue to keep the naira in the tank.”

https://saharareporters.com/2023/03/30/president-buhari-spent-eight-years-napping-led-flawed-election-make-tinubu-heir-his

Seun
Nlpmod

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Make Tinubu ‘heir To His Throne Of Corruption. USA Prof by Onowu33: 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2023
I have Said it before and I will say it again buhari is the most useless president any country has gotten.Emifiele and tinubu needs to be in jail before I will believe Nigeria will work again.. sorry I forget to add electoral robber the useless inec chairman..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Make Tinubu ‘heir To His Throne Of Corruption. USA Prof by MadamVanessa(f): 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2023
shocked

We're nothing now in the eyes of international communities, we're joke and a laughing stock. We'd have gotten our dignity and respect back assuming Peter Obi who won flawlessly was allowed to preside over the affairs of this great nation. But the enemies of Nigeria stole it and give it to unknown someone with dirty secrets.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Make Tinubu ‘heir To His Throne Of Corruption. USA Prof by kingi777: 2:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
Whoever that's taking over in the next 2 months will surely be better. I pray that Nigerians will witness a kind and better government
Re: President Buhari Make Tinubu ‘heir To His Throne Of Corruption. USA Prof by Millimann: 2:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
Chaiii....

We don suffer
Re: President Buhari Make Tinubu ‘heir To His Throne Of Corruption. USA Prof by HenryThegreat1(m): 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
Hmm
Buhari failed in all ramifications
Re: President Buhari Make Tinubu ‘heir To His Throne Of Corruption. USA Prof by Wodu89: 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
Good intellectual points. The majority of the citizenry will continue to be distracted by needless things without being mindful of the important ones..

Nigeria s are not asking and I've been begging for answers for years. Who are the people mopping up dollars at the official rates and diverting much of it to the parrale markets to make easy money

It is highly unlikely to get dollars at the official rate through the front doors but in line with CBN rules and principles some people are massively benefitting from the dichotomous realities of the official and parallel market rates

Rather than scream the roof down and threaten fire, it is obi is Igbo, Atiku is Fulani the majority of the citizenry will be shouting up and down. Smh

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Make Tinubu ‘heir To His Throne Of Corruption. USA Prof by MrColdsweat: 2:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
No matter how hard you try, you can never fail like buhari.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Make Tinubu ‘heir To His Throne Of Corruption. USA Prof by Obalacam(m): 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2023
This shouldn't be news except to the agbadorians.
Every Tom Dick and Harry knows this already

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Make Tinubu ‘heir To His Throne Of Corruption. USA Prof by Ashez: 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2023
Of course, no be wetin he do before?
Re: President Buhari Make Tinubu ‘heir To His Throne Of Corruption. USA Prof by Felabrity: 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
Obviously
Re: President Buhari Make Tinubu ‘heir To His Throne Of Corruption. USA Prof by PlayerMeji: 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
See as they are dragging everyone's name into the matter as validation for their cause...

The same way they were sharing one fake Elon Musk video endorsing their mastercraftsman, Commander-in-Lie PETER OBI

All na lamba
Re: President Buhari Make Tinubu ‘heir To His Throne Of Corruption. USA Prof by Creamypie(m): 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Make Tinubu ‘heir To His Throne Of Corruption. USA Prof by PDJT: 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
-Basic knowledge. It can only get worse. If you earn in Naira, you better move to Nairobi grin .

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Make Tinubu ‘heir To His Throne Of Corruption. USA Prof by PDJT: 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
Creamypie:
Nigeria

-This your username na die. Anything I conclude action with any of my wives, I just smile as I always remember this your username. cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Make Tinubu ‘heir To His Throne Of Corruption. USA Prof by Creamypie(m): 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
PDJT:

-This your username na die. Anything I conclude action with any of my wives, I just smile as I always remember this your username. cheesy
Naim be say u dey Ice-Cream them. I been think say na only me understand my username Oh
Re: President Buhari Make Tinubu ‘heir To His Throne Of Corruption. USA Prof by PDJT: 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
Creamypie:
Naim be say u dey Ice-Cream them. I been think say na only me understand my username Oh

-Yes. Na only you. tongue

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Make Tinubu ‘heir To His Throne Of Corruption. USA Prof by Landowner101(m): 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
PlayerMeji:
See as they are dragging everyone's name into the matter as validation for their cause...

The same way they were sharing one fake Elon Musk video endorsing their mastercraftsman, Commander-in-Lie PETER OBI

All na lamba
Here we go again
Re: President Buhari Make Tinubu ‘heir To His Throne Of Corruption. USA Prof by Grace2341: 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
All diz una curse so, na una go use head carry am. Everything needs prayer. Stop cursing this country for God's sake . Useless mofos
Re: President Buhari Make Tinubu ‘heir To His Throne Of Corruption. USA Prof by criuze(m): 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2023
Our dear landlords that are abhorrent and adamant to truth will callously tag the professor obidient , ipob , or igbos

It's time they understand why igbo man is naturally ahead of them, and beyond hates and woe criers

Their feudo-ethnicisit thinking wouldn't afford them any clue of what humility before truth implies

Not long they said igbos made the worst mistake for siding jonathan, claiming they voted according to their stomach. Few years on the line they cried more than the igbos, coursing the dope stricken tenuers of the +Buhari's administration

We are are here

Igbos aren't much of salary earners whose wage is hampered my the level of inflation

They're much of business people, in diaspora and within, they sell according to the price they they bought, that is after due assessment and ascertaimg their profits

All we know is that there must be a way out of this leprouslly retrogressive unihabitat with these people of impaired imagination

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Make Tinubu ‘heir To His Throne Of Corruption. USA Prof by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
Source . Sahara reporters grin grin cheesy

So Corruption pass juju grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Make Tinubu ‘heir To His Throne Of Corruption. USA Prof by SpartaOfLagos: 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
Chei grin
Re: President Buhari Make Tinubu ‘heir To His Throne Of Corruption. USA Prof by Racoon(m): 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
Buhari a failed president handing over to a kleptomatic drug baron.
Re: President Buhari Make Tinubu ‘heir To His Throne Of Corruption. USA Prof by Chinjo2: 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nigeria has become a subject of ridicule in the committee of nations. Who do us this thing?
Re: President Buhari Make Tinubu ‘heir To His Throne Of Corruption. USA Prof by babyfaceafrica: 5:13pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nothing concern am

(1) (Reply)

Former Attorney General's Explanation Of Constitution's Section 134 On Arisenews / Wahala For INEC, Even If They Delete BIVAS Results, Listen To LP Game Plans / Tribalism: Why Buhari Is Smarter Than Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.