Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai (56179 Views)

Emefiele Dumps APC For Labour Party, Donates N500m New Notes / ‘Don’t Rush Into Taking Your Old Naira Notes To The Bank’ – El-rufai / Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by Slurity(m): 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
chiefolododo:
what an elder see why sitting down, a child would not see it if he climbs a 3 story building
You sounded like the child your proverb sir.
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by winner37(m): 1:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
He said the truth...
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by AK481(m): 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
Enough of the rubbish.

What is the name ?
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by Pickmycall: 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
Nigerian banks should be sanctioned.They give out the new naira notes to governors and their associates while the people suffers.
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by Exclusive101: 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
Have patience n see election result to conclude now. But, after the election if I hear Biafra or death na me go kee u myself personally.

MadamExcellency:
El-rufai killed Tinubus's Presidential ambition by telling him that Northerners wouldn't vote for a Christian Northern VP candidate. He encouraged him to do what he did in Kaduna and now see where it landed Tinubu.

El-rufai is working against Tinubu in preference to his Fulani kinsman.

Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by Omodua(m): 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
emmanuel596:
The governor no get name
He was tacitly referring to Tinubu. Other news channels mentioned his name.
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by Kajaard: 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
Exclusive101:
Have patience n see election result to conclude now. But, after the election if I hear Biafra or death na me go kee u myself personally.

Lol🤣😂🤣

Una too get bad mouth for this forum sha🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by Villa12(m): 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
onuman:
El Rufai, look at the president of Nigeria from 2031, (or from 2027, if Peter Obi fails to perform as expected).
There is no point El Rufai's manipulation of the Yoruba in favour of his fellow Fulani, Atiku, to succeed another Fulani, President Buhari. It's going to be calamity in Nigeria if Atiku succeeds president Buhari.
El Rufai can't beat Datti Yesufu on any event, even though Rufai is a state governor.
Lol

None of your lineage and ancestors including Obi that had third class and Datti the woman wrapper that cried like a baby on national TV can lace El-rufai shoe or come close to him in terms of intellect

El-rufai is a first class product, just like Akinwumi Adeshina

No let politics turn you to mumu😀
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by MultiDot: 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
Eltufiaa leave us to suffer the New Naira Policy! Your sudden love for us is sinister. There wont be any extension. You are now crying more than the bereaved shoooo!
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
Light78:
It's possible. Let him tell us the governor that did that.

The country's already bastardized.

Nah lie! The governor no get name abi him dey fear the governor?

Nah their normal antics. We no buy am again
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by leisuretym: 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
Pickmycall:
Nigerian banks should be sanctioned.The give out the new naira notes to governors and their associates while the people suffers.

I said I laughed when IPOB where jubilating over the Naira Note swap saying Emefiele has dealt with Tinubu, I laughed and Laughed until I fell off my seat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by Villa12(m): 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
Exclusive101:

hahahaha

Bro you take style wicked o😀

My belle dey pain me with laughter 😀😀😀
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by kiltoko1(m): 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
You dey wine us... call the governor name
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by HellVictorinho7: 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
Where are those Emifile supporters
Very stupid set of Nigerians
Boko Haram will soon start sharing new notes while Chinedu and his family are still under hot sun in long queue at ATM

I sUpport ThE neW NaiRA pOlicy to STop TInUbu anD CORupt PolITiCAns fRoM VOtE buYIng
nonsensical contradiction with a useless conclusion
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by reddingtonblack: 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
MadamExcellency:
El-rufai killed Tinubus's Presidential ambition by telling him that Northerners wouldn't vote for a Christian Northern VP candidate. He encouraged him to do what he did in Kaduna and now see where it landed Tinubu.

Will you keep quiet and some ranting like some who took cocaine bought in tarrific
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by Headachetoigboh(f): 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
Where are those Emifile supporters
Very stupid set of Nigerians
Boko Haram will soon start sharing new notes while Chinedu and his family are still under hot sun in long queue at ATM

I sUpport ThE neW NaiRA pOlicy to STop TInUbu anD CORupt PolITiCAns fRoM VOtE buYIng

Sorry to ask u.
How much do u have in your account balance. Na this your #25,000 u dey shout currency swap is effecting you.
Just keep quiet joor

Na them dey suffer am pass.
The billions they stocked is hooking up so they need a way out.
Which one be say CBN,GOVERNORS AND WHO AGAIN SUPPOSE TO SIT DOWN AND PLAN IT.El rufai,are u for real. How many times have he sat down to address Southern Kaduna killings?
How many times have he addressed the hunger, hardship in town. Na now he knows masses are suffering.
Those money he kept inside septic tank will rotten there. Am not suffering,my family is not so he should not talk about us

1 Like

Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by asanausana91: 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
If it is true that it didn't affect politicians why are they crying?
The money Tinubu is collecting from lekki toll gate, from MC OLUMO agberos, from his daughter IYA LOJA. All those money are not taking to the bank. He saved the money for election.
The short devil is crying because all the money him and Tinubu kept for this election will be useless.
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by Bahamas95(m): 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
LegacyB:
Hell Rufai........ I just love this man . Very brave and blunt.
Brave indeed!

A brave man would mention name.

1 Like

Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by gfelo(m): 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
the wisdom of men is foolishness to God, God use Elrufai to destroy APC, Elrufai is wise in his own eye by givng wrong advice
MadamExcellency:

Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by Juleeee: 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
MadamExcellency:

This is the truth, even shetima doesn't like tinubu the North want power to remain in the north, if buhari want power to go the south, he would have support osibanjo.
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by metrixauto: 1:25pm On Feb 03, 2023
chiefolododo:
El Rufai working indirectly against Tinubu

All these urchins quoting me should stop pls , don't believe me , it will be soon be clear
Apparently thinking with your anus. Nonsense
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by BreconHills(m): 1:25pm On Feb 03, 2023
yarimo:
Try and take your malaria drugs seriously

His case may be worse than malaria
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by jaxxy(m): 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
yarimo:
Try and take your malaria drugs seriously

El rufai is only proving buhari right. These governors are a criminals and enemies of democracy.
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by franchasng: 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
The most dangerous politicians in Nigeria are:

El Rufai
Kashim Shettima
Hope Uzodinma
Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Adams Oshiomhole
Nyesome Wike
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by kinokano(m): 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
tydi:
The governor no get name.
Okowa
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by reddingtonblack: 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
Pat081:
He should have told us the ex-governor of Lagos in person of Tinubu

mumu ! he said governor and not Ex governor, can't you people just say your Obi delusions without converting to propaganda

1 Like

Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by kinokano(m): 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
emmanuel596:
The governor no get name
Atiku's main man
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by BreconHills(m): 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hendrixky:
El rufai go wail tire

Yes politicians have their way and the masses will suffer

But atleast it will curb vote buying to some extent

With this suffering we masses will do away wiht tribalism

It will not curb vote buying. Certainly not for governors and presidency elections. If only you know how much leverage these guys have over the banks

1 Like

Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by seguno2: 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
WhatCanIsay:
El-rufai na coward

He talk say some big politicians in APC are working against the party, the interviewer asked him to mention name, the coward come de talk say he will do so on 27th after the election.

A hypocrite that only confuses people with loss of memory.

You know the dwarf Hell Ruffy too well.
Was that not how he said some senators asked him for a bribe to be confirmed as Obasanjo’s minister, but he recanted when asked for evidence?

How did we allow these useless people to use our public space anyhow?

El-Rufai - It's Time to Restructure Nation
10 AUGUST 2010

For Nigeria to move to the next level, the issue of true federalism must be addressed, according to former FCT Minister, Malam Nasir El-Rufai. He shares his thoughts with Imam Imam.

Apprehension about the composition and workability of the Nigerian nation-state will subside if the country tilts towards true federalism, according to former FCT Minister, Malam Nasir El-Rufai. He said the present situation of things where all the component units get monthly allocations from the Federal Government only makes the states lazy and unproductive, adding that lack of foresight, financial discipline and lackadaisical approach to governance has played huge roles in limiting the country's march to greatness.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201008100105.html

Updated June 29, 2017

Many Of Those Calling For Restructuring Are Opportunists, Irresponsible – El-Rufai

The Kaduna State Governor, El-Rufai has described recent calls for the restructuring of Nigeria as political opportunism and irresponsibility.

El-Rufai, while speaking on Channels TV’s Sunrise Daily said President Buhari’s administration has done far more in practical terms than past administrations and that many of those calling for a restructuring rather see it as a means of opportunism.

He stated that some of the practical steps taken towards restructuring included the fact that state governors are now more than ever, involved in economic policy making at the national level.

According to him, things that have always been hidden from state governments are now much more open as they are now more involved in investigations of finances of the excess crude account, among other things.

“We meet every month under the auspice of the National Economic Council and working together with the Federal Government we chart directions of economic policy and that is part of shifting the federal- state balance.

“A lot of the talk about political restructuring is political opportunism and irresponsibility in my opinion

“It is popular and people that have presidential aspirations think there is a platform upon which they will exploit this. As I said, if you look at the APC manifesto, all the elements to divulge power to the state to change the balance in the federation are there and we are committed to that as a party.

“The National Chairman of our party will restate that commitment and we are discussing it and as I said President Buhari and Osinbajo’s government has taken very concrete steps rather than rhetoric to actually move in that direction and we are going to move in that direction but we do not believe that the basis for it is rhetoric and opportunism, we do not believe that the 2014 CONFAB report is a sensible basis to even begin.

“We all know the circumstances in which the so-called CONFAB was put together, we all know the composition, how lopsided it was, how important stakeholders were not taken to account, how even the composition and numbers do not reflect the demographics and the diversity of this country and we took a position as a party not to participate but to encourage our state governors to be there at the table.”

https://www.channelstv.com/2017/06/29/many-calling-restructuring-opportunists-irresponsible-el-rufai/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by kinokano(m): 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
Which governor?
governor okowa
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by edungene7: 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
Let Elrufai keep quiet we will talk about the effect after the elections for now he is only making noise he needs new notes to buy votes this is going to be Buharis legacy he said I am for everyone and I belong to nobody it is sinking now God bless buhari
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by UncommonLogic: 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
chiefolododo:
El Rufai working indirectly against Tinubu

All these urchins quoting me should stop pls , don't believe me , it will be soon be clear
Dumbest retar@ed OSU slave IPOB Zombidient terrorist monkeys have very small brains hence are incapable of thinking logically and rationally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria 'sends' Warship To The Gambia,Jhammeh Declares 90-day State Of Emergency / Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video) / Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.