Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,809 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

After Being Harrased Previous Day, Nigerian Army Return To Uniben For Revenged - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / After Being Harrased Previous Day, Nigerian Army Return To Uniben For Revenged (2533 Views)

Soldiers Punished A Masquerade Who Harrased Them For Money In Lagos. / We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Per Day; Nigerian Girls Trapped In Mali. Pics / How Armed Robbers Killed My Mother On New Year Day - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Being Harrased Previous Day, Nigerian Army Return To Uniben For Revenged by Cuterboy(m): 10:38am On Feb 03, 2023
After being chased away by the students the previous day, men of the Nigerian army have returned to Uniben for a full revenge mission.

Some soldiers where harrased and chased out of the school premises yesterday the 2nd of February by angry students and security officials of the school for attacking a female student.

Recall that, the cause of the whole issue was lack of new currencies in the ATMs around the state and a couple of soldiers had gone into the school to make use of one of their functioning machines.

The female student was alleged to have accused them of wanting to exhaust the content of the machine after the soldiers kept coming back for more one after the other. She was consequently attacked which led to retaliation from other students.

Men of the Nigerian army were said to have stormed the school premises at about 12am this morning by jumping the fence, destroying cars and other properties and dealing mercilessly with whoever came their way.

Read more: https://naijabeat.com/nigerian-army-return-to-uniben-for-revenge/

Re: After Being Harrased Previous Day, Nigerian Army Return To Uniben For Revenged by ahnie: 11:03am On Feb 03, 2023
Touts in uniforms

1 Like

Re: After Being Harrased Previous Day, Nigerian Army Return To Uniben For Revenged by Franzinni: 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2023
Very very good ... They should ruffle some feathers on that campus ... Unah father!!!! to think you can beat a military personnel... Bloody idiots.

Unah price ... Nah even half price nah him unah pay Dem for use rubber bullet fire some of unah so it would never happen again.

Ahowa!!! Gallantry all the way!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Being Harrased Previous Day, Nigerian Army Return To Uniben For Revenged by Dvdpity: 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
Franzinni:
Very very good ... They should ruffle some feathers on that campus ... Unah father!!!! to think you can beat a military personnel... Bloody idiots.

Unah price ... Nah even half price nah him unah pay Dem for use rubber bullet fire some of unah so it would never happen again.

You are a useless bastard, a coward because you think that you are a soldier you can do any how. Let me get this in your head. It's only unarmed civilians Nigerian soldiers has power. Terrorist are roaming North killing soldiers as they please. Pussies.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Being Harrased Previous Day, Nigerian Army Return To Uniben For Revenged by Franzinni: 2:11pm On Feb 03, 2023
Dvdpity:

You are a useless bastard, a coward because you think that you are a soldier you can do any how. Let me get this in your head. It's only unarmed civilians Nigerian soldiers has power. Terrorist are roaming North killing soldiers as they please. Pussies.
if not for soldiers ... You will not be typing trash son, you would be manure becasue boko Haram would have finished the whole country ... Be grateful you imbecilic dimwitted excuse for a homosapien.

You are a man but as far as I am concerned you are a wife to the Nigerian army becasue it protects your coconut head

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Being Harrased Previous Day, Nigerian Army Return To Uniben For Revenged by Karemarealty288(m): 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
Franzinni:

Illiterate.....why didn't they come during the day. Coward idiot like you....nairaland don give you platform to spew rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: After Being Harrased Previous Day, Nigerian Army Return To Uniben For Revenged by Franzinni: 2:34pm On Feb 03, 2023
Karemarealty288:

Illiterate.....why didn't they come during the day. Coward idiot like you....nairaland don give you platform to spew rubbish.
whenever they come is not the point ... The point is did you learn the lesson ? I am sure you did ... Else you won't be so pained.

Remember there is always more from where that came from ..alot more ...loads more.

2 Likes

Re: After Being Harrased Previous Day, Nigerian Army Return To Uniben For Revenged by Dvdpity: 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
Franzinni:
if not for soldiers ... You will not be typing trash son, you would be manure becasue boko Haram would have finished the whole country ... Be grateful you imbecilic dimwitted excuse for a homosapien.

You are a man but as far as I am concerned you are a wife to the Nigerian army becasue it protects your coconut head
This is why I said you are a useless fool. You as a soldier is not above the law. Even USA soldiers that are far ahead of Nigerian useless khakis boys respect their laws. But here in Nigeria you feel that you are above the law and can harass any body. Useless imbeciles. The funny thing is that, those that are doing this are hungry recruits who cannot even feed themselves, majority of them sufferings from ulcers. Useless gallantry, you are gallant on unarmed civilians. You are not ashamed.

12 Likes

Re: After Being Harrased Previous Day, Nigerian Army Return To Uniben For Revenged by drdeath: 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
Franzinni:

Ogun kill yr father!

5 Likes

Re: After Being Harrased Previous Day, Nigerian Army Return To Uniben For Revenged by drdeath: 2:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
Franzinni:

Ogun kill yr father again and again!
Pig!

4 Likes

Re: After Being Harrased Previous Day, Nigerian Army Return To Uniben For Revenged by Franzinni: 2:44pm On Feb 03, 2023
drdeath:

Ogun kill yr father again and again!
Pig!
shokpana samba you there !!! Shege masiyaci!!! Zan chi Mai chi uwarka watarana .

2 Likes

Re: After Being Harrased Previous Day, Nigerian Army Return To Uniben For Revenged by Franzinni: 2:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
drdeath:

Ogun kill yr father!
haha I know say you dey talk becasue opportunity dey... If not ... You for no fit. grin grin grin

Ogun go still kill your father as he kill my father so nothing spoil

2 Likes

Re: After Being Harrased Previous Day, Nigerian Army Return To Uniben For Revenged by danvon(m): 2:53pm On Feb 03, 2023
Peace is precious

Just stand aside let the Soldiers withdraw and go their way, everyone will withdraw after.

But no some people must show

2 Likes

Re: After Being Harrased Previous Day, Nigerian Army Return To Uniben For Revenged by Dvdpity: 3:08pm On Feb 03, 2023
Franzinni:
shokpana samba you there !!! Shege masiyaci!!! Zan chi Mai chi uwarka watarana .
I know this will be a bloody recruit, useless set of things, my dog feeds very well than you.
A commissioned officer Will never stoop to this level. Rankless thing.

6 Likes

Re: After Being Harrased Previous Day, Nigerian Army Return To Uniben For Revenged by Franzinni: 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
Dvdpity:

I know this will be a bloody recruit, useless set of things, my dog feeds very well than you.
A commissioned officer Will never stoop to this level. Rankless thing.
so you know that you are stooping low to the position of a foot stool and still I have refused to put my foot on you ... You are not worth it.... I can't sully my boot.

1 Like

Re: After Being Harrased Previous Day, Nigerian Army Return To Uniben For Revenged by Valkrie: 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
Franzinni:

What stupid soldiers..? Get it into your thick head....civilian militia would do better protecting themselves from boko than the bloody soldiers you are calling here....!!!

Go and learn history bro...you think because soldiers hold ak make them better...? Give civilians same ak and witness signs and wonders....!!!

Yeye...!!!

6 Likes

Re: After Being Harrased Previous Day, Nigerian Army Return To Uniben For Revenged by bigwig071(m): 8:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
Revolution is the only way for this country
Re: After Being Harrased Previous Day, Nigerian Army Return To Uniben For Revenged by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 03, 2023
danvon:
Peace is precious

Just stand aside let the Soldiers withdraw and go their way, everyone will withdraw after.

But no some people must show
You no go school that is why you don't know your right

1 Like

Re: After Being Harrased Previous Day, Nigerian Army Return To Uniben For Revenged by OBoy50: 11:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
Franzinni:

no soldier born of a woman can dare try this show of shame in the north.... Stupid cultist!

3 Likes

Re: After Being Harrased Previous Day, Nigerian Army Return To Uniben For Revenged by Vyzz: 12:58am On Feb 04, 2023
Franzinni:

Stockholm syndrome..

Very common in the west
Re: After Being Harrased Previous Day, Nigerian Army Return To Uniben For Revenged by Nobody: 2:09am On Feb 04, 2023
Franzinni:

The only difference between you and the civilian out there is your AK.

Most civilians are more formidable than you guys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Being Harrased Previous Day, Nigerian Army Return To Uniben For Revenged by Fahvvy: 2:58am On Feb 04, 2023
Franzinni:

First of...
Soldiers are soldiers not because anyone forced them to be soldiers, but because it's something that they WILLINGLY signed up for undecided...

We are grateful for the sacrifices that soldiers be paying for our safety, however, don't lord what you willfully signed up for over us, as though you were forced into it undecided...

Secondly...
That you're a soldier doesn't give you the right to harass anyone... Soldiers aren't above the law undecided...

Just because we give preferences to men in uniform doesn't mean it's your right undecided...

Jumping the queue because you're on uniform is nothing short of bullying!! And if you're in support of the military guys actions, then you're no better than a thug - just that in this case you're a licenced one undecided...

Thirdly...
The only reason why this trash can happen is because of the kind of country we're in undecided... In saner climes, that fellow would be kicked out of the military long before now undecided...

Fourthly...
The MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY of a military personnel is to PROTECT the citizens of a country and not bully them undecided...

Seeing how this military dude neglected his primary responsibility, can you say he is worthy of the respect that comes with the uniform? undecided...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Being Harrased Previous Day, Nigerian Army Return To Uniben For Revenged by Almaigaa: 6:42am On Feb 04, 2023
Dvdpity:

Trash.
Na School una go abi na trouble una go learn for that UNIBEN? UNIBEN Student are the most unserious in this Country. For the last two weeks, UNIBEN Student have gone on 3 various protest. Are they the only University Students in this Country?

Yeye Students. When ASUU kept you at home for almost a year, una no fit protest.

Re: After Being Harrased Previous Day, Nigerian Army Return To Uniben For Revenged by Almaigaa: 6:45am On Feb 04, 2023
Karemarealty288:

If them come during the day, weting you for do? Na to come online dey make mouth. You no know Road to S&T Barrack? See people wey Cultist don take over their School. I am sure you are one of those wey Cultist don snatch him Girlfriend, but you no get liver to talk. grin grin grin

Re: After Being Harrased Previous Day, Nigerian Army Return To Uniben For Revenged by Almaigaa: 6:52am On Feb 04, 2023
bigwig071:
Revolution is the only way for this country

See this Igbo man. They are always looking for ways to make the Country go into a chaos situation. They tried it during EndSars, but them no succeed.

If una want us to allow you have Biafra, una must fight for am. We fully dey prepared. Cause we can't allow you have Biafra peacefully

Re: After Being Harrased Previous Day, Nigerian Army Return To Uniben For Revenged by mortalincarnate(f): 6:57am On Feb 04, 2023
What a shame to the Nigerian army…. So they now want to go into a fight with the students instead of the criminals like them

Shame on Nigeria and it’s government/Army
Re: After Being Harrased Previous Day, Nigerian Army Return To Uniben For Revenged by Thisis2raw(m): 8:01am On Feb 04, 2023
Franzinni:
whenever they come is not the point ... The point is did you learn the lesson ? I am sure you did ... Else you won't be so pained.

Remember there is always more from where that came from ..alot more ...loads more.
can you flex this muscles when you meet bandits? Or you so called soldiers only get aroused when you meet unarmed students?

For Godsake as a soldier your duty is more or less like a big brother, that's is to suppose to protect, love and respect his order sidings

1 Like

Re: After Being Harrased Previous Day, Nigerian Army Return To Uniben For Revenged by Franzinni: 8:07am On Feb 04, 2023
Thisis2raw:
can you flex this muscles when you meet bandits? Or you so called soldiers only get aroused when you meet unarmed students?

For Godsake as a soldier your duty is more or less like a big brother, that's is to suppose to protect, love and respect his order sidings
you are right ... What the soldiers did was not commendable ... My point is if we begin to normalize and applaud the disgrace of our military personnel, what do we have? ... I am particular about the uniform and not it represents the person wearing it, if he was beaten in plain clothes, it won't even bother me as much as looking as a person puting his shoe on the back of a military uniform.... There is meaning behind it and it should be frowned upon.

2 Likes

Re: After Being Harrased Previous Day, Nigerian Army Return To Uniben For Revenged by Bimbilla(m): 8:09am On Feb 04, 2023
Franzinni:

They should have make sure more than Hundred student's are not able to walk the following day

1 Like

Re: After Being Harrased Previous Day, Nigerian Army Return To Uniben For Revenged by Reelmii: 8:10am On Feb 04, 2023
..so now na soldiers VS students matter we wan dey solve now......
Re: After Being Harrased Previous Day, Nigerian Army Return To Uniben For Revenged by Franzinni: 8:15am On Feb 04, 2023
Bimbilla:
They should have make sure more than Hundred student's are not able to walk the following day
exactly!!! The bible says spare the rod and spoil the child

1 Like

Re: After Being Harrased Previous Day, Nigerian Army Return To Uniben For Revenged by EagleNest(m): 9:10am On Feb 04, 2023
Frustration everywhere!

Nigerian soldiers often behave as if civilians are the real enemies. There is this mistrust or vengeance in them whenever they have issues with civilians. I don't really know why it is like that.

But how can you explain to other soldiers round the world that you jumped fence only to fight unarmed students?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Controversy In Anambra As Gateman Impregnates 3 Girls At Convent, Suicide Averte / Bizarre : Man Sets Wife Ablaze / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.