Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,980 members, 7,828,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) (2487 Views)

APC Nomination Form: Delegates From 36 States Sign For Tinubu (Pictures) / Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ / Sanwo-Olu Suspends Bamidele Balogun For Imposing 5% Levy On Digital Platforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) by Penguin2: 10:50am On Feb 03, 2023
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoMMXwRDuQH/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Probably miffed by the news of the betrayal of Tinubu by some cabal around Buhari, Actor Saidi Balogun posted a video of Kashim Shettima stating how Tinubu stood by Buhari and helped him win the presidency.

It is obvious that he’s posting the video to tell northerners why they should not betray Tinubu.

But most of his followers, who are mostly Yorubas by the way, were not having it as the went on the comment section to lambast him for his disappointing choice of candidate.

This goes to prove what we have always said that not all Yorubas will vote Tinubu. Sane Yorubas, who are in the majority by the way, will eschew tribal and other primordial sentiments and vote right.

The exchange happened on Instagram.

Kyase
Garfield1
Moh247
Ihordspy

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) by sotall(m): 10:50am On Feb 03, 2023
undecided
Re: Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) by Softmirror: 10:52am On Feb 03, 2023
grin

ALL I KNOW IS THAT ELECTION WILL HOLD AND NOTHING IS GOING TO STOP ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU FROM WINNING.

PETER OBI SUPPORTERS ARE VERY, VERY FEW IN PERSON. WHAT THE HAVE IS MULTIPLE MONIKERS WHICH THEY JUMP TO ONE AFTER THE OTHER JUST LIKE PETER OBI JUMPS FROM ONE POLITICAL PARTY TO ANOTHER POLITICAL PARTY AND TO ANOTHER AND THEN ANOTHER PARTY. PERHAPS HE WILL JUMP BACK TO APGA AFTER LABOURING IN VAIN.
grin

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) by chiefolododo(m): 10:52am On Feb 03, 2023
Tinubu said 8 years , if he becomes the president and students spend 7 years in the university, no one should complain

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) by Penguin2: 10:53am On Feb 03, 2023
More…

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) by Asgard13: 10:54am On Feb 03, 2023
Wen your own ibilie don Dey abandone you.. there’s a problem

Straight to core Hausa Facebook page.. make Dey few wake..

No be you go help god wey his worshippers don disembark

Tinubu Must Contest
Must

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) by Nightwolf1: 10:55am On Feb 03, 2023
Like someone tightly opined. If Thîefnubu wins, he will end up blaming Buhari for eight years over his own failure to move Nigerians from the scorching platform of poverty. The signs already are there.

From the nonsense he had spoken so far against Buhari, it shows the direction of what to expect from his administration should he come onboard.

Vote wisely.

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) by Kayceo2010: 10:55am On Feb 03, 2023
Welcome development
Re: Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) by christistruth01: 10:56am On Feb 03, 2023
Fake News

Everyone can support whoever they like

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) by Penguin2: 10:57am On Feb 03, 2023
Softmirror:
grin

PETER OBI SUPPORTERS ARE VERY, VERY FEW IN PERSON. WHAT THE HAVE IS MULTIPLE MONIKERS WHICH THEY JUMP TO ONE AFTER THE OTHER JUST LIKE PETER OBI JUMPS FROM ONE POLITICAL PARTY TO ANOTHER POLITICAL PARTY AND TO ANOTHER AND THEN ANOTHER PARTY. PERHAPS HE WILL JUMP BACK TO APGA AFTER HE LABOURING IN VAIN.
grin

The north has abandoned Tinubu.

Tinubu has always held the Igbos in disdain which made Igbos to return the favour.

He engineered the mockery of the son of Southsouth in 2015 because of his selfish interest.

He called Northern Christians inconsequential. And Elrufai has repeated that narrative.

And now, his fellow Yoruba people are not even supporting him en masse.

Where is Tinubu expecting his votes?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) by Penguin2: 10:59am On Feb 03, 2023
Lana40:
Am not even in sorpport of anyone winning the election, everything is script

No!

You are supporting Tinubu.

Own it with your full chest.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) by Penguin2: 11:03am On Feb 03, 2023
Asgard13:
Wen your own ibilie don Dey abandone you.. there’s a problem

Straight to core Hausa Facebook page.. make Dey few wake..

No be you go help god wey his worshippers don disembark

Tinubu Must Contest
Must

Lol!

You know I became a regular visitor to BBC Hausa Facebook Page because it helps me gauge the mood in the north from the comments of these core northerners and Muslims who don’t even type in English.

But these Tinubu supporters don’t care about polls. They don’t care about the mood of the people. The don’t care about the pervading opinions of different regions.

One is now tempted to wonder where they derive the narrative of Tinubu’s popularity from.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) by Spherica177: 11:05am On Feb 03, 2023
Penguin2:

Tinubu has always held the Igbos in disdain which made Igbos to return the favour.

He engineered the mockery of the son of Southsouth in 2015 because of his selfish interest.

He called Northern Christians inconsequential. And Elrufai has repeated that narrative.

T
Re: Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) by Asgard13: 11:19am On Feb 03, 2023
Penguin2:

Lol!

You know I became a regular visitor to BBC Hausa Facebook Page because it helps me gauge the mood in the north from the comments of these core northerners and Muslims who don’t even type in English.

But these Tinubu supporters don’t care about polls. They don’t care about the mood of the people. The don’t care about the pervading opinions of different regions.

One is now tempted to wonder where they derive the narrative of Tinubu’s popularity from.

The very problem with the west is their media, they’ve so programmed their propaganda.. and majority of them believe their own lie and also assume or make conclusions based on it

You tell them reality .. they tag you ibo..

Tinubu will need to raise more funds to buy votes .. core north believes he has enough to give,and see this as poverty alleviation.. kinda palliatives.

Tinubu Apc don’t have any real supporters here .. maybe states governors and N/A.. but you see that presidency..
forget it ..

Atiku has the vote .. Kwankwanso is he’s only opposition.. and if well synchronized.. as the leaders of the north are working .. then is game over

Kwankwanso because of his Islamic discipline.. Atiku because of his ability to generate wealth and social services..

Now tell me on what basis.. should Muslim north vote a Yoruba “ Tinubu “ Muslim” .. if you understand..

Northwest is not decieved, that ought to be his core .. but with the recent continuous attack on Buhari.. tell me how he will pull through.

Elrufia understand the feelings right now.. and he’s doing the placating.. but is almost late.

Wetin we know

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) by Penguin2: 11:25am On Feb 03, 2023
Asgard13:

The very problem with the west is their media, they’ve so programmed their propaganda.. and majority of them believe their own lie and also assume or make conclusions based on it

You tell them reality .. they tag you ibo..

Tinubu will need to raise more funds to buy votes .. core north believes he has enough to give,and see this as poverty alleviation.. kinda palliatives.

Tinubu Apc don’t have any real supporters here .. maybe states governors and N/A.. but you see that presidency..
forget it ..

Atiku has the vote .. Kwankwanso is he’s only opposition.. and if well synchronized.. as the leaders of the north are working .. then is game over

Kwankwanso because of his Islamic discipline.. Atiku because of his ability to generate wealth and social services..

Now tell me on what basis.. should Muslim north vote a Yoruba “ Tinubu “ Muslim” .. if you understand..

Northwest is not decieved, that ought to be his core .. but with the recent continuous attack on Buhari.. tell me how he will pull through.

Elrufia understand the feelings right now.. and he’s doing the placating.. but is almost late.

Wetin we know

Power to the people
North 2023

Yea, you are right.

I found out northerners like Kwankwaso because of his Islamic discipline. That niggur is the next Buhari.

And yes, attacks on Buhari has further damaged the little goodwill that Tinubu had left in the north.

Elrufai has started smelling the rat 🐀. That’s why he’s now singing like Celine Dion everywhere.

South 2023 though😏

Vote Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) by Tochi3(m): 11:27am On Feb 03, 2023
Penguin2:

No!

You are supporting Tinubu.

Own it with your full chest.
u catch am... once you hear dat line " am not supporting anybody" or " I am not voting " or " all politicians are thesame "....

You know na dem dem grin

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) by Asgard13: 11:32am On Feb 03, 2023
Penguin2:

Yea, you are right.

I found out northerners like Kwankwaso because of his Islamic discipline. That niggur is the next Buhari.

And yes, attacks on Buhari has further damaged the little goodwill that Tinubu had left in the north.

Elrufai has started smelling the rat 🐀. That’s why he’s now singing like Celine Dion everywhere.

South 2023 though😏

Vote Peter Obi.

My folks down south are all obidients ..

Politcs is interest..no matter how sweet it sound .. as long as is politcs.

Maybe 2027 ..

For now .. Atiku remains a good and trusted human and I know he will get nigeria right ..

A great nigeria is possible..

Let me tel you something .. some northern loyalist of ****** will help frustrate an Igbo President.. Walai!

E no go easy.. they will make Buhari appear saint and give Nigerians millions of reason why igbo should never be trusted..

OBi time will come on it’s own..

But wetin I know ..
Re: Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) by Penguin2: 11:40am On Feb 03, 2023
Tochi3:
u catch am... once you hear dat line " am not supporting anybody" or " I am not voting or " all politicians are thesame "....

You know na dem dem grin

Lol! That’s how they use to disguise.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) by Penguin2: 11:44am On Feb 03, 2023
Asgard13:

My folks down south are all obidients ..

Politcs is interest..no matter how sweet it sound .. as long as is politcs.

Maybe 2027 ..

For now .. Atiku remains a good and trusted human and I know he will get nigeria right ..

A great nigeria is possible..

Let me tel you something .. some northern loyalist of ****** will help frustrate an Igbo President.. Walai!

E no go easy.. they will make Buhari appear saint and give Nigerians millions of reason why igbo should never be trusted..

OBi time will come on it’s own..

But wetin I know ..

Obi’s time is now.

And very soon it will dawn on you that he’s the consensus candidate going into the election.

The South and Middle Belt have already taken a position. Just waiting for the north to queue in.

Nobody that loves Nigeria would support northern presidency again.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) by EeyanMayweather(m): 11:49am On Feb 03, 2023
Penguin2:

Bleep Osu .no one cares
Our interests have never aligned and 2023 won't be different.
Atiku will come second behind Tinubu in the south west .
Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) by Asgard13: 11:49am On Feb 03, 2023
Penguin2:

Obi’s time is now.

And very soon it will dawn on you that he’s the consensus candidate going into the election.

The South and Middle Belt have already taken a position. Just waiting for the north to queue in.

Nobody that loves Nigeria would support northern presidency again.

You will be amazed on Atiku’s votes .. from the south..
be calm..

OBi is not an option to lots of people .. we talking Nigeria politics.. you’re talking sentiments

25 is here .. no worries.

Power already has come home.

Igbos should sustain this tempo as next opposition to get it .. is not given .

Relax and see it slip.
Re: Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) by Cyberterror: 11:51am On Feb 03, 2023
Keep deceiving yourselves. Since campaigns started, Igbos have been adopting fake identities to fight Tinubu. Even Nairaland is owned and controlled by an Igbo man who hides under a Yoruba pseudo name of Seun. Keep deceiving yourselves. Election is not far again. Nairaland will return to becoming Biafra webpage after your Pandora thief is defeated.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) by muyico(m): 11:59am On Feb 03, 2023
We wil ve different vote in dis coming election! Sum wil vote bcus of tribe,sum bcus of religions and some bcus of money
Re: Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) by slimfit1(m): 12:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
There is no work without Labour, if anybody tells you anything different the person is a thief. A candidate that says you will labour in vain is a the through definition of a fraud star.
Yoruba people are people that like to labour for their food. Pls if you are going to quote me check the dictionary for the meaning of Labour before you quote me and tell me bola was trying to say something else.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) by Houstency(m): 12:23pm On Feb 03, 2023

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) by techWriter3: 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2023
Fake NewsEveryone can assistance whoever they like
Re: Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) by Gadafii: 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
What is fake news here ehh

You no see the screenshots abi you just want to be a mûmu man
techWriter3:
Fake NewsEveryone can assistance whoever they like
Urchins getting roasted from north to west, aboki dey roast elrufai for north for saying he’s not afraid of northern elders, the wailing midget Dey collect body heating

Saidi sef Dey collect woto for yoruba people hand, tilinbu is an expired product

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) by Softmirror: 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
Penguin2:

ABANDONED?! I THOUGHT YOU SAID HE NEVER EVEN HAD SUPPORT OF THE NORTH?!
HOW CAN A PERSON YOU CLAIM DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THE SUPPORT OF THE NORTH BE ABANDONED BY THE NORTH.

WELL, FOR YOUR INFORMATION. THE OUTCOME OF THE MEETING BETWEEN APC GOVERNORS WITH PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI OF WHICH MAJORITY ARE FROM THE NORTH HAS CLEARLY EXENORATED BUHARI OF HAVING ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE RECENT NAIRA CRISIS. ALL HANDS POINTS TO EMEFIELE AS THE BRAIN WHAT NIGERIANS ARE GOING.

LET ME TELL YOU, WHETHER THE NORTH SUPPORTS TINUBU OR NOT, ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) by tinnymerit(m): 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2023
Softmirror:
grin

ALL I KNOW IS THAT ELECTION WILL HOLD AND NOTHING IS GOING TO STOP ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU FROM WINNING.

PETER OBI SUPPORTERS ARE VERY, VERY FEW IN PERSON. WHAT THE HAVE IS MULTIPLE MONIKERS WHICH THEY JUMP TO ONE AFTER THE OTHER JUST LIKE PETER OBI JUMPS FROM ONE POLITICAL PARTY TO ANOTHER POLITICAL PARTY AND TO ANOTHER AND THEN ANOTHER PARTY. PERHAPS HE WILL JUMP BACK TO APGA AFTER LABOURING IN VAIN.
grin
Election that has been postponed already. They are only expecting masses to riot and trigger it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Looses His Polling Booth To Labour Party / Us Customs Discovered Tinubu's House Was A Drop Off Point For Heroine / Here Is The PROOF That We Would STILL Suffer High Inflation If Obi Was President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.