Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) (2527 Views)

APC Nomination Form: Delegates From 36 States Sign For Tinubu (Pictures) / Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ / Sanwo-Olu Suspends Bamidele Balogun For Imposing 5% Levy On Digital Platforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) by Softmirror: 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
tinnymerit:

Election that has been postponed already. They are only expecting masses to riot and trigger it.

IT WON'T CHANGE THE OUTCOME. ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS A MAN OF DESTINY
HE WILL STILL WIN BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) by Penguin2: 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2023
EeyanMayweather:

Bleep Osu .no one cares
Our interests have never aligned and 2023 won't be different.
Atiku will come second behind Tinubu in the south west .
Know this and know peace

Lol!

Peter Obi will win Lagos, and match Tinubu neck to neck in other Southwest states.

I’m happy Buhari has already deployed soldiers to arrest Tinubu structures under Oshodi bridge🤣🤣🤣.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) by Penguin2: 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2023
Asgard13:

You will be amazed on Atiku’s votes .. from the south..
be calm..

OBi is not an option to lots of people .. we talking Nigeria politics.. you’re talking sentiments

25 is here .. no worries.

Power already has come home.

Igbos should sustain this tempo as next opposition to get it .. is not given .

Relax and see it slip.

Lol!

Bruh, nobody will vote Atiku in the south.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) by Penguin2: 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2023
Softmirror:

ABANDONED?! I THOUGHT YOU SAID HE NEVER EVEN HAD SUPPORT OF THE NORTH?!
HOW CAN A PERSON YOU CLAIM DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THE SUPPORT OF THE NORTH BE ABANDONED BY THE NORTH.

WELL, FOR YOUR INFORMATION. THE OUTCOME OF THE MEETING BETWEEN APC GOVERNORS WITH PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI OF WHICH MAJORITY ARE FROM THE NORTH HAS CLEARLY EXENORATED BUHARI OF HAVING ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE RECENT NAIRA CRISIS. ALL HANDS POINTS TO EMEFIELE AS THE BRAIN WHAT NIGERIANS ARE GOING.

LET ME TELL YOU, WHETHER THE NORTH SUPPORTS TINUBU OR NOT, ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

grin

Can you practically tell me where Tinubu will get his votes?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) by EeyanMayweather(m): 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2023
Penguin2:

Lol!

Peter Obi will win Lagos, and match Tinubu neck to neck in other Southwest states.

I’m happy Buhari has already deployed soldiers to arrest Tinubu structures under Oshodi bridge🤣🤣🤣.
No be only neck for neck.. nah hand for hand grin
Re: Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) by sapele914(m): 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2023
Penguin2:

Lol!

Indeed Oblivious House Boy, or most probably you are one of those ipobians selling gala in Lagos traffic?
Re: Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) by Penguin2: 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
sapele914:
Indeed Oblivious House Boy, or most probably you are one of those ipobians selling gala in Lagos traffic?

What I do is immaterial.

Concentrate on the substance of my submission.

Danke!

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) by tinnymerit(m): 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2023
Softmirror:

IT WON'T CHANGE THE OUTCOME. ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS A MAN OF DESTINY
HE WILL STILL WIN BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Yimu
With all these brouhaha?
No be juju be that?
Re: Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) by Softmirror: 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2023
tinnymerit:

Yimu
With all these brouhaha?
No be juju be that?

WHAT BROUHAHA?! IS ANYTHING NEW ABOUT IT?
Re: Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) by tinnymerit(m): 8:21am On Feb 04, 2023
Softmirror:

WHAT BROUHAHA?! IS ANYTHING NEW ABOUT IT?
So we had problem of nor been able to collect money in banks before?
Petrol was 550 before?
Re: Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) by Softmirror: 8:30am On Feb 04, 2023
tinnymerit:

So we had problem of nor been able to collect money in banks before?
Petrol was 550 before?

EVEN DURING THE DAYS OF IBB, ABACHA AND ALL OF THE CRISIS POWER EVENTUALLY CHANGED HANDS. THERE IS NOTHING NEW.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured. / About The Video Of Gunmen Threatening The Yoruba Guy / You Hid In Barracks On Mondays During Sit-at-home, Ipob Teases Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.