Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,158 members, 7,829,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

"Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu (32845 Views)

STINGY Peter Obi Got RICH From ABACHA Loot / Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters / This Story Of 'stingy' Peter Obi By Bianca Ojukwu Will Change Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by Believeintruth: 11:18am On Feb 04, 2023
DOD88:

He save money into banks where he is a shareholder. That is corruption.

So he was a shareholder in Access and Diamond Bank? Oga if you must know Anambra account in Fidelity had been there at the time of mbadinuju. Try and get facts before showing ignorance online and real-time.
Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by Believeintruth: 11:18am On Feb 04, 2023
Pityoobi:
When OBI was governor did he develop Awka the state capital? He gave students laptops to pass Waec and increased University fees by 400% to deny them tertiary education. Today many of them are gala sellers on the street of Lagos.

He invested government money in family beer business.. he never denied this. He kept government money in fixed account In fidelity bank where he used to be their chairman to shore up their capital base and lied to the world that he saved money when Awka, the state capital has the poorest road network in Nigeria.

Na this one go save Nigeria. Make we dey reason am oooo

Oga stop being stupid. These arguments don't make sense

2 Likes

Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by chichriso: 11:21am On Feb 04, 2023
Shoot yourself in the foot, meanwhile, here is an update
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqpxBpmglv4
Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by Racoon(m): 11:23am On Feb 04, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
2023: Is APC's Tribalising of Obi's candidacy working for Tinubu? Everyone supporting Obi is tagged Igbo, thereby tribalising Obi's candidature. This election has also exposed the tribalists among our political elites.

Were Tinubu's surpporters instructed not to respond to Northerners' insults most especially from Hausa/Fulani muslims? I noticed that on any social media post where Northerners are working against, mocking or abusing Tinubu, his surpporters usually respond by attacking Igbos Instead of facing reality. What's the correlation? The subservience and respect is too much and it's as if they consider Hausa/Fulani muslims as more superior humans than themselves.

Obi supporters, especially of Igbo extraction are specific of their criticism of Tinubu. (They call out Tinubu personally). Tinubu supporters on the other hand call out a whole tribe while criticing Peter Obi.

I have this questions for Tinubu's surpporters: Why do you yoruba muslims worship Northerners with so much fear and trembling but hate peace loving Igbos? Why are they always afraid of replying Northerners? Anyway with Peter Obi, a new Nigeria is PO-ssible. Peter is Better!

lhordspy FreeStuffsNG yarimo I8Xtians etrouble seunmsg Ayamed drlateef Muhammad123 Akeem Ttalk omenkaLives omenka AntiChrist KingKO2 PandoraObi heliues Moh247 Mandate2023 Batified2023 DevilAdvocate etc. Why do you consider people up North superior humans?
They dare not try it. Thank you for this brilliant piece man. Oya urchins and miscreants kindly respond.

1 Like

Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by EmekaBlue(m): 11:26am On Feb 04, 2023
Tinubu go rest. No time to say No time
Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by Believeintruth: 11:27am On Feb 04, 2023
Kavod:

When your kids are starving save money well well, if you nor go use that same money pay hospital bills and waste on the emotional damages. Starved kids become tyrants, psychopaths, drug addicts. Go and see the evidence with ANAMBRA youths. In one month like 10-30 buys/girls are killed. 80% ritualist no 95%.

Bring the stats about the Lagos Boys especially rhe Yoruba boys and Girls.
Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by Believeintruth: 11:28am On Feb 04, 2023
Kavod:

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A PARTY FIGHTING ITS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE?
YOU DONT NEED A PROPHET TO TELL YOU WHATS GOING ON.
SEE IF YOU WORK HARD TO BRING IN A NEW GOVERNMENT BELIEVING IT WOULD BE BETTER THAN THE PAST AND IT BECAME WORSE AND YOU LOST CONTROL. WHAT WOULD YOU DO? YOU KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO? I WOULD DIE TRYING TO UNDO THE EVIL DONE AND MAKE SURE THEY PAY DEARLY, INSHORT.... I WOULD EXECUTE THEM....
YOU GUYS KNOW NOTHING ABOUT LEADERSHIP.

You have no freaking idea of the rubbish you just wrote.

1 Like

Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by Believeintruth: 11:30am On Feb 04, 2023
buhariguy:
idiotic pigs are running away from their state without development and running to lagos where there is development,
You must be stu.pid to think obi.diot have sense

You are really frustrated. NIWA said 60% of shipping bringing goods for Nigeria via Lagos ports ends up in Onitsha and Aba for a people you called Pigs shows that you don't have sense and you are frustrated.

2 Likes

Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by Tks2015: 11:31am On Feb 04, 2023
BATified2023:
u igbos will just wail over n over again, it will not stop tinubu from winning

Your hate got nothing on buhari twice to d end xtent u igbos declared buhari dead n still he won

What makes u feel your hate will stop tinubu?

winning ur whatsapp competition
Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by Believeintruth: 11:32am On Feb 04, 2023
Villa12:
Lol

Which savings biko? Which investment kwanu?

I guess you know more than Prof Chukwuma Soludo right?

Dey play

Ask Soludo why he was praising and campaigning about Peter Obi's achievements when he wanted to be governor?
Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by Whoknowsme: 11:35am On Feb 04, 2023
BATified2023:
I guess u are talking about mikel obi?
Why has your candidate resort to insult instead of speaking out his manifestos. This shows how he'll perform IF elected cuz i don't see how it's happening.
Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by Believeintruth: 11:37am On Feb 04, 2023
IbileIfe:
It is unreasonable to even think Peter Obi will be a better President of Nigeria than His Excellency, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR.

The over 11 million people from other states living peacefully in Lagos State and making it the Mecca of Nigeria would not have chosen Lagos if Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu failed to transform the socioeconomic landscape and made the state the 5th biggest economy in Africa: startups capital of Africa with more Unicorns and the entertainment capital of Africa with the biggest investments in Nollywood and the Nigerian film industry with the biggest film city in Africa coming up in Epe which attracted the support of Nollywood for Tinubu and Lagos became the first city in Africa to be chosen as the film city to celebrate at the 2016 annual Toronto International Film Festival in Canada.

The biggest Unicorn in Africa is Flutterwave of Lagos with a valuation of more than US$3 billion. More valuable than any bank in Nigeria.

If you have common sense, you will have the intelligence to appreciate and evaluate the economic development template for Lagos State that has been the master plan of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu from when he became the Governor of Lagos State in 1999.

Why did the majority of Igbos outside the Eastern region prefer to live and work in Lagos? Even Peter Obi enjoys strolling on the Lekki- Ikoyi Link Bridge built by Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Did Peter Obi even build one ordinary flyover as the Governor of Anambra State?
He was the Governor when Onitsha was called the most polluted town in the world by the World Health Organization (WHO). There is no single decent hotel in the entire Anambra State.
What a shame.

Taaaa!!!!! Shut up that mouth of yours before thunder would strike you. Lagos has seen high influx of people from other states right after the civil war. Did you do a census of the population of others in Lagos in 1999. Asiwaju did Nothing that led to people coming to Lagos.
Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by OLOKOESHIN: 11:50am On Feb 04, 2023
derecho:
It would have made sense if Tinubu can be Trusted.
Unfortunately, Tinubu is a fraud.

It's like the Devil warning you to be wary of "fake pastors"
Your Dad is a fraud
Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by elonmuskbaby: 11:53am On Feb 04, 2023
tonyson010:
did we hear Tinubu telling students that 4years course will be 8years in osun state 🀣🀣 ??
let his interpreters come for rescue mission again.
tinubu is a clear narcissist
Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by Born2Breed(f): 11:54am On Feb 04, 2023
grin

Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
Hope this wasn't manufactured by Tinubu:
"He said none of the other major candidates in the forthcoming election has the capacity, integrity, knowledge, or determination necessary to do what must be done"

Tinubu mentioning integrity. Please my people where is Tinubu integrity when he allocated the choicest land and property of Lagos to himself? Where is Tinubu integrity when he is collecting running to billion yearly as pension from Lagos, even with his acclaimed more richer than Osun state? Where is Tinubu integrity when all his family members have one post or the other given to them by using undue Advantage?
Tinubu and integrity should not appear on the same sentence.
Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by FreedomfromtheT: 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
iSense247:
Peter Obi is the only Politician we are arguing about his savings and investment but not his embezzlement. He is the best in Africa.
Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by Pityoobi: 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga stop being stupid. These arguments don't make sense
If these doesn't make sense then you are an inglorious bastard that's keen to destroy Nigeria because of Biafra. Awon oloriburuku wey no want Nigeria to stand and all of a sudden you they started loving Nigeria, then they brought one useless candidate called Obi that never transformed Anambra state...you are living dead idiot, you think you everybody foolish like all of una... you didn't deny anything I wrote or come up with any contrary opinion. Werey omo ale.

Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by JASONjnr(m): 12:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
2023: Is APC's Tribalising of Obi's candidacy working for Tinubu?

Everyone supporting Obi is tagged Igbo, thereby tribalising Obi's candidature. This election has also exposed the tribalists among our political elites.

Were Tinubu's surpporters instructed not to respond to Northerners' insults most especially from Hausa/Fulani muslims? I noticed that on any social media post where Northerners are working against, mocking or abusing Tinubu, his surpporters usually respond by attacking Igbos Instead of facing reality. What's the correlation? The subservience and respect is too much and it's as if they consider Hausa/Fulani muslims as more superior humans than themselves.

Obi supporters, especially of Igbo extraction are specific of their criticism of Tinubu. (They call out Tinubu personally). Tinubu supporters on the other hand call out a whole tribe while criticing Peter Obi.

I have this questions for Tinubu's surpporters: Why do you yoruba muslims worship Northerners with so much fear and trembling but hate peace loving Igbos? Why are they always afraid of replying Northerners? Anyway with Peter Obi, a new Nigeria is PO-ssible. Peter is Better!

lhordspy FreeStuffsNG yarimo I8Xtians etrouble seunmsg Ayamed drlateef Muhammad123 Akeem Ttalk omenkaLives omenka AntiChrist KingKO2 PandoraObi heliues Moh247 Mandate2023 Batified2023 DevilAdvocate etc. Why do you consider people up North superior humans?

You've just made a very valid point and this has always been my concern with this election.

Tinubu's supporters have classified S/S and S/E as Igbos. And when a Yoruba person weigh their support for Tinubu, they will say he's claiming to be Yoruba and accuse him/her to be Igbo...

But if a Northerner attacks Tinubu, they will either go silence or pretend to ignore the message. Lawal came out open to declare his support for PO and till this moment, they're acting deafened to his speech.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by Danniedpastor(m): 12:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
BATified2023:
which savings are u talking about again n which investment are u talking about

Do u know better than soludo?

Even your ancestor drugkord of a candidate is acknowledging the fact that Obi actually saved... Dummy
Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by KINGS100(m): 12:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
Did Soludo tell you that money was not saved or invested?

BATified2023:
which savings are u talking about again n which investment are u talking about

Do u know better than soludo?
Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by Solocoin: 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
They are now having issue with Obi for saving the money. Had it be he loot it, he would have be a good person 😁😁.
A known thief having issue with someone who didn't steal.
Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by Shorty1980: 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
why you dey fear OBI?
Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by joba4luv: 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
We should also be wary of prodigal father who doesn't care about his children too
Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by Danniedpastor(m): 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
malali:
"Warehouse Economist"

"Nollywood Actor"

"Go and verify"

"Tinubu's tenant"

grin cheesy grin cheesy

Nothing to campaign with... Empty sculls
Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by Ijoba85: 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
Who is investment or savings epp? No good roads , hospitals , no transformation in anambra . How many people did he employ ? Where are his companies in Nigeria where he employed Nigerians ? Make Peter Obi go and rest , Nigeria is too complex to be experimented on
iSense247:
Peter Obi is the only Politician we are arguing about his savings and investment but not his embezzlement. He is the best in Africa.
Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by Ijoba85: 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
He can be trusted 100% ....Lagos is what it is today because of the man you hate so much
derecho:
It would have made sense if Tinubu can be Trusted.
Unfortunately, Tinubu is a fraud.

It's like the Devil warning you to be wary of "fake pastors"
Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by BATified2023: 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
JASONjnr:

You've just made a very valid point and this has always been my concern with this election.

Tinubu's supporters have classified S/S and S/E as Igbos. And when a Yoruba person weigh their support for Tinubu, they will say he's claiming to be Yoruba and accuse him/her to be Igbo...

But if a Northerner attacks Tinubu, they will either go silence or pretend to ignore the message. Lawal came out open to declare his support for PO and till this moment, they're acting deafened to his speech.
nobody is talking about south south

We are specific about hate filled igbos
Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by Believeintruth: 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
Pityoobi:
If these doesn't make sense then you are an inglorious bastard that's keen to destroy Nigeria because of Biafra. Awon oloriburuku wey no want Nigeria to stand and all of a sudden you they started loving Nigeria, then they brought one useless candidate called Obi that never transformed Anambra state...you are living dead idiot, you think you everybody foolish like all of una... you didn't deny anything I wrote or come up with any contrary opinion. Werey omo ale.

You don't have sense
Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2023
superlanny:
Same old excuses, please give us another reason why we should vote in a party that has turned this country to the poverty capital of the world. Tinubu can't get Peter Obi's name off his mouth. Emilokan is scared as fcuuk, e go clear for their eyes this month.

I am proudly Yoruba and my vote is for Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti. Brainless Urchins can hug they nearest transformer.

On a lighter note.

When was BAT supporters first called urchins, Was it in Antioch of Syria or Lagos of Nigeria?

Just curious to know grin

I stand with sanity, I stand with integrity, I stand with competence I stand with good character and I stand with OBI.

1 Like

Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by Pityoobi: 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2023
Believeintruth:

You don't have sense
You are profoundly foolish. Oloriburuku omo ale, deny all the facts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Fresh PDP, PDP First": Photo Of The New Factional PDP Secretariat In Asokoro / Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders / Youths Erect Free Massive Billboard Advert For Peter Obi In Ibadan (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.