Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help (1355 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help by neyostica: 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2011
I tuk an advise here on intimate compatibility, now av slept wit 4gals(including d fb chick which u ppl crucified me abt), n stil avnt found one dat fulfills my fantasies. The prob is b4 dey agree 2 sleep wit me, i had 2 promise heaven n earth, which makes me luk guilty afta breakup, so shud i cont on dis part or just 4get abt dat theory? cos i dnt want my mariage 2 av intimate problems.
Re: Help by omega25red(m): 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2011
poster

you are a big boy you shouldn't have to still lie to get in a womans pants. Be honest about where you are regarding marriage if she doesn't like it then move on.
Re: Help by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2011
neyostica:

I tuk an advise here on intimate compatibility, now av slept wit 4gals(including d fb chick which u ppl crucified me abt), n stil avnt found one dat fulfills my fantasies. The prob is b4 dey agree 2 sleep wit me, i had 2 promise heaven n earth, which makes me luk guilty afta breakup, so shud i cont on dis part or just 4get abt dat theory? cos i dnt want my mariage 2 av intimate problems.

Yeah! So many st[b]u[/b]pid advise on here! I wonder how long you'll continue sampling girls before you find your "barbie doll", that fulfills all your fantasies! RUBBISH! May you not contract the services of HIV very soon! *Just a prayer!*What you fail to realize is that YOU are responsible for your choices! Are you insinuating that they also coerced you to sleep with those girls? No be your mouth you use dey lie? If you probably looked guilty after breakup, it means that you are GUILTY! That's your conscience at work! Ignore it too many times and it dies off and stops warning you to desist from any wrong motive to wrong doing! It's up to you! If i were you, i'll forget about the theory! But thats just me!
Re: Help by claremont(m): 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2011
The greatest FOOL of all men is he who takes seriously an advice from a social networking site! cool
Re: Help by ice234: 8:27am On Sep 09, 2011
Continue Abeg don't ever think of stopping
Re: Help by kpolli(m): 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2011
2 months ago u were a virgin. . . Now ur a pro. . . . 10/10
Re: Help by ice234: 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2011
hahaha
Re: Help by Mynd44: 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2011
I am so proud of you. Now you need to stop lying
Re: Help by Mynd44: 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2011
ice234:

Continue Abeg don't ever think of stopping

(1) (Reply)

Our Angels Are Whores / Why Can't He Understand That I Don't Luv Him 4 Marriage. / Does What You Read Here Affects You In Any Way? Mine Does

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.