Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) (8334 Views)

Oyebanji Urges Police To Unravel Mysteries Surrounding Mohbad’s Death / Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady / Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Residents To Accept Old Naira Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by Jubrilv(m): 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
AWALOKAN tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by Highways: 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
yarimo:
No one is forcing you, you have your constitutional rights of choice

Then stop quoting me
Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by KashApp: 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
temitope27:
Ekiti is lockdown for ASIWAJU
Ekiti will be shared. In fact, no block votes in the SW...let us not deceive ourselves unless you're not from the SW sha
Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by UncommonLogic: 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
Pwettylinda:

Your mouth smells so bad, even toothpaste can't save you

It oozes everywhere, attracting flies sad yak
Dumbest MOFO. Better get back to your Aba baby factory and get back to sucking gbola for a living.
Olosho with a stinking shit-hole.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by Cosmatikka: 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
O ti zeh.
Keere o! Konile so fun oloko wipe kini o?
ASIWAJU LOKAN!
Dear NL urchinated zombi, Your pissing-machine has been rejected by every well meaning Nigerian.
Even Buhari sef no want am
Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by Roboto11: 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
Highways:
Sorry to disobey you, sir....
I cannot give my vote to a drug dealer who has destroyed many people with his hunger for money...

I cannot support someone who is incoherent and runs away from interview in order to at least showcase or sell himself and who obviously has nothing to offer...

I cannot support someone that licked the microphone when told to test the microphone and is obviously senile from drug use and also URINATE and POO on himself

My vote is for Peter Obi and Datti....

Omo Igbo.

Who you for vote if not another Igbo?
Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by Franzinni: 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
sotall:
cool

Jungle don ripe....

Buhari is the greatest hero of democracy...

The cash scarcity and the fuel hoarding is Buhari's way of telling Nigerians to reject APC in the coming elections...

Most Nigerians already got the message....

Either Peter Obi wins it or Atiku takes it...

No space for urinating machine
I like this angle walahi ... It's very possible becasue I am amazed how a former general who understands strategy will have such invisible performance for 8 years unless there is a group of people who are influencing him badly .
Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by Jubrilv(m): 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
Sure each of the 3 candidates will surely get votes in EKITI but mind you BATSHETIMA will get more than 70% votes in EKITI
Joevics:
Lol. Ekiti has about 900k registered voters, and it will be shared into 3. Tinubu, Peter Obi and Atiku.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by Highways: 12:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
Roboto11:

Omo Igbo.

Competency, that's me
Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by Elderustin: 12:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
I don't know if our youth have taken time to analyze the aftermath of this MuMu ticket. The aftermath of it. The effect may not be now but the future when those that introduce it must have gone.
There too many problem in Nigeria Abeg we have to be careful of whom we vote ooo

2 Likes

Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by Roboto11: 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
Highways:

Competency, that's me

What did Obi do for Anambra state?

If you think some who constructed this dilapided building is competent, you definitely need to check the meaning.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by yarimo(m): 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
Highways:

Then stop quoting me
My quote made you to know you have constitutional rights of choice. Read And understand the Nigerian constitution before you login in to public forum and type rubbish . Free bonus data is not and excuse to Post rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by temitope27(m): 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
KashApp:
Ekiti will be shared. In fact, no block votes in the SW...let us not deceive ourselves unless you're not from the SW sha
are you joking? ASIWAJU will have at least 70% votes in SW, obi will will av more than atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by letitrainnow(m): 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
In his entourage are the Governor of Ekiti State Governor Oyebanji, Fmr Gov Kayode Fayemi, HM Bisi Adebayo and other APC in Ekiti

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by Godispeace: 12:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
says a very foolish Ndigbo govern by terrorists IPOB and confused/corrupt leaders with just 5% of Nigeria population being tribalistic ,insulting the major tribes (Yoruba and Hausa) yet want to be elected as Nigeria president . Foolishness of the highest order shocked shocked shocked
Pwettylinda:
Firstly, Thiefnubuu should be in Jail by now if Nigeria is working well.

Secondly, Thiefnubuu should be arrested, bundled up and sent to Chicago for his drug trafficking trials.

Thirdly: No Nigerian with with working brain would vote for a man who is demented, incoherent, with failing CNS.

Those who push and want to vote for a presidential candidate that thinks it's his turn rather than what he has to offer Nigerians are big fools.

Can APC save us from APC

Urchins are big foools

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by Elderustin: 12:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
Roboto11:

Omo Igbo.

This is not Igbo issue or any tribe issue.
Personally I don't have anything against APC candidates but rather the same religion ticket..

There too many problem in Nigeria and we should becarful of what we want. The future is what I am talking about
Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
Cosmatikka:

My dear bitter Igbo brother, find someone to translate to you what was discussed at that family meeting in that video.
Asiwaju Tinubu is now a consensus candidate of the SW. All you see there na formality.

The moment our reverred Late Alaafin Lamidi
Adeyemi pronounced Asiwaju Tinubu as the best choice among all and called on the forebears to guide, protect and support him, no other Oba opppsed that declaration.

There is a strong leadership system in SW and it is as old as mankind. You can not buy it with money wink If it is bought with money, Asiwaju will not even be able to afford it because he is not among the richest in SW.
He is an Omoluabi and ticks all the boxes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by Godispeace: 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
says a very foolish Ndigbo govern by terrorists IPOB and confused/corrupt leaders with just 5% of Nigeria population being tribalistic ,insulting the major tribes (Yoruba and Hausa) yet want to be elected as Nigeria president . Foolishness of the highest order
Highways:
Sorry to disobey you, sir....
I cannot give my vote to a drug dealer who has destroyed many people with his hunger for money...

I cannot support someone who is incoherent and runs away from interview in order to at least showcase or sell himself and who obviously has nothing to offer...

I cannot support someone that licked the microphone when told to test the microphone and is obviously senile from drug use and also URINATE and POO on himself

My vote is for Peter Obi and Datti....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by Roboto11: 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
Elderustin:

This is not Igbo issue or any tribe issue.
Personally I don't have anything against APC candidates but rather the same religion ticket..

There too many problem in Nigeria and we should becarful of what we want. The future is what I am talking about

What would the same religion cause?

Tinubu would force you to be a Muslim?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by Villa12(m): 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
Joevics:
Lol. Ekiti has about 900k registered voters, and it will be shared into 3. Tinubu, Peter Obi and Atiku.
Obi will not come a distant third in the coming election

You and i don't know more than a sitting governor prof Chukwuma Soludo
Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by Joevics(m): 12:35pm On Feb 03, 2023
Jubrilv:
Sure each of the 3 candidates will surely get votes in EKITI but mind you BATSHETIMA will get more than 70% votes in EKITI
Lol. I didn't assign any percentage. You are the one assuming.
Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by Joevics(m): 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2023
Villa12:
Obi will not come a distant third in the coming election

You and i don't know more than a sitting governor prof Chukwuma Soludo
Okay. If that makes you happy.
Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by KashApp: 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2023
temitope27:
are you joking? ASIWAJU will have at least 70% votes in SW, obi will will av more than atiku
Well, let's wait and see, Bro.
Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by simplesearch: 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
When it suits them. Should Trad. rulers be encouraged to involve themselves in partisan politics?
Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by Joevics(m): 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
temitope27:
are you delusional? ASIWAJU has 80% of ekiti votes
You are assigning 80% votes without any tangible basis and you think I'm delusional?
Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by Highways: 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2023
Godispeace:
says a very foolish Ndigbo govern by terrorists IPOB and confused/corrupt leaders with just 5% of Nigeria population being tribalistic ,insulting the major tribes (Yoruba and Hausa) yet want to be elected as Nigeria president . Foolishness of the highest order

Yeah... Like Tinubu, all you do is curse... May God bless you
Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by Highways: 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2023
yarimo:
My quote made you to know you have constitutional rights of choice. Read And understand the Nigerian constitution before you login in to public forum and type rubbish . Free bonus data is not and excuse to Post rubbish

Babalu bulaba
Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by Highways: 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2023
Roboto11:

What did Obi do for Anambra state?

If you think some who constructed this dilapided building is competent, you definitely need to check the meaning.

Babalu bulaba....
Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2023
Pwettylinda:
Firstly, Thiefnubuu should be in Jail by now if Nigeria is working well.

Secondly, Thiefnubuu should be arrested, bundled up and sent to Chicago for his drug trafficking trials.

Thirdly: No Nigerian with with working brain would vote for a man who is demented, incoherent, with failing CNS.

Those who push and want to vote for a presidential candidate that thinks it's his turn rather than what he has to offer Nigerians are big fools.

Can APC save us from APC

Urchins are big foools

Your useless biological father is the number fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by onuman: 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2023
Do you mean some saner persons in the SW region are still rooting for Bola Tinubu to succeed President Buhari, despite Tinubu's severally demonstrated mental and physical illness?
There are 13 million Fulani against 45 million Yoruba and 42 million Igbo in Nigeria.
But the political discord between the Yoruba and the Igbo has made Fulani continue to lord it over the Yoruba and the Igbo in Nigeria.
Atiku is set to succeed President Buhari because of the discordant tunes of the Yoruba and the Igbo.
Tinubu ought to have stepped down from the presidential race before now.
Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by EeyanMayweather(m): 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2023
iwaeda:

If Tinubu wins, all the area boys will go back to become kings and bales. Look at the kind of people in Lagos. grin grin grin grin grin grin
The kind of people in Lagos are not decapitating and eating their people.
The gut of you osus to point fingers when your homestead is literally being run by terrorists. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland / Early Results From INEC Resut Viewing Potal Show LP In Lead In Lagos And Kaduna / UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.