Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) (8339 Views)

Oyebanji Urges Police To Unravel Mysteries Surrounding Mohbad’s Death / Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady / Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Residents To Accept Old Naira Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 12:46pm On Feb 03, 2023
Highways:
Sorry to disobey you, sir....
I cannot give my vote to a drug dealer who has destroyed many people with his hunger for money...

I cannot support someone who is incoherent and runs away from interview in order to at least showcase or sell himself and who obviously has nothing to offer...

I cannot support someone that licked the microphone when told to test the microphone and is obviously senile from drug use and also URINATE and POO on himself

My vote is for Peter Obi and Datti....

Tinubu better than your useless biological father

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by iwaeda: 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2023
EeyanMayweather:

The kind of people in Lagos are not decapitating and eating their people.
The gut of you osus to point fingers when your homestead is literally being run by terrorists. Smh
Yoruba ni mi, from Igbomina, my daddy is from Lagos. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2023
sotall:
cool

Jungle don ripe....

Buhari is the greatest hero of democracy...

The cash scarcity and the fuel hoarding is Buhari's way of telling Nigerians to reject APC in the coming elections...

Most Nigerians already got the message....

Either Peter Obi wins it or Atiku takes it...

No space for urinating machine

Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by daygee12: 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2023
iwaeda:

If Tinubu wins, all the area boys will go back to become kings and bales. Look at the kind of people in Lagos. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Even u look at the kind of Current VP of Nigeria he looks like area boy but far better than a 3rd class in Philosophy

2 Likes

Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by yarimo(m): 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
Highways:

Babalu bulaba
Ya ba bulu
Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by Femisol(m): 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2023
Bruv you are highly cerebral.
Your analysis is succinct and only for those who are ready to comprehend sense.
This is not about Obingo’s, Tinubu urchins or Atiku boys.
HighQue007:
Obidients that just woke up to Nigeria politics need politics 101 so they don’t wear their heart on their sleeve and so they know attacking people on socials is not what gets you presidency.
Let me school you a bit. In politics anywhere in the world there is no third force in an election. It’s either you are the ruling or the opposition, in fact that is the two class of votes during election. The few cases where you see a new party upsetting the existing is when they form coalitions. No divided opposition can win a ruling party. You all have to say these so you won’t cry that the voting was rigged. The real people voting in Nigeria the bunch of them have no internet and I got to realize those fighting for Obi are Nigerians in diaspora.

This election will be too easy for BAT while Obi is busy enjoying attention and the money cos this is the closest he would be to that seat.

You can quote me, cry, attack me if you want but it is the reality and the truth. There is what you think and there is reality so this is reality.
I have been attacked and called many names cos I said I don’t have PVC and won’t vote by the so called obedient then I know you not just obedients but fanatics and ethnicity bigot. The most of people supporting Obi are from the SE but they attack people from other region voting their candidates that is when they know Nigerians should vote on Competence and capacity while it’s obvious Obi is the least of the top 4..

We can’t afford to make the mistake we made with Buhari when we wanted to get GEJ out by all means and playing blind to Buhari capacity. He promised us change, stop corruption just like Obi. All the things say he would do he never told us how just like Buhari then.

Instead of you to quote me, screenshot and come back to this post after Feb25th and stop acting like Fanatics.. Nigeria do not belong to 1 set of people.
Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 12:52pm On Feb 03, 2023
Pwettylinda:
Firstly, Thiefnubuu should be in Jail by now if Nigeria is working well.

Secondly, Thiefnubuu should be arrested, bundled up and sent to Chicago for his drug trafficking trials.

Thirdly: No Nigerian with with working brain would vote for a man who is demented, incoherent, with failing CNS.

Those who push and want to vote for a presidential candidate that thinks it's his turn rather than what he has to offer Nigerians are big fools.

Can APC save us from APC

Urchins are big foools

look at this Eastern connect olosho

if Peter Obi is a Chinese he would have long being hanged immediately he finished his useless tenure

he couldn't allow your mom to birth you in hospital due to 13months strike, it is obvious you're birth in market square with this your gross foolishness

your parents couldn't afford to send you to school because education is not meant for the poor and the big head peter obi have rendered your parents poor by above 50%

peter obi took money that should be used to build road to your villages and towns as personal business without following legal route yet you fools still see him as saint

you people will always praise your useless governors that add nothing to improve you people lives, mumu people, Tinubu is you imbeciles concerned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by Originalsly: 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
Many people now are no longer blind followers of party... tribe ... or religion when it comes to voting. They have suffered enough ... seen job opportunities disappear .... seen insecurity getting from bad to worse ... no serious effort to curb it ... seen the prices of everything except salaries skyrocketed .... seen no attention paid to education.... the sufferings are affecting them directly and the last straw.... they have lost hope. To put a mentally and physically sick man as a Presidential candidate is an insult.... but they will pretend to get whatever money he is dishing out ... and sondo the governors Governors... they are paid to say what they say to support him. Only a fool will vote Tinubu .... the election results will show if we have that many fools to give him victory.

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by Elderustin: 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
Roboto11:

What would the same religion cause?

Tinubu would force you to be a Muslim?

Sorry my brother it is not Tinibu or Shettima but understand that anything that take place in Nigeria takes time before it passed by.

Let me give u a little fact. When some wicked Northen muslim started using some of these boys to create riot did anybody try to stop them? But now look at what is happening in the North.
Now Tinubu or Shettima may have good intentions but will the North not always capitalize on this MUMU ticket to rule Nigeria.

Do u know that as it is going, someday (future) we will elect Islamic Jihadist in the name of MuMu ticket and we still feel that it is okay. Think out of the box my brother it may not happen now it is always gradual process. Think about most these countries that were always peaceful. Like Turkriye(Turkey)

U can vote who soever your conscience tells u but I want to tell u that we have so many problems ln this country let us not start what we will not be able to finish.
Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by Roboto11: 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
Elderustin:

Sorry my brother it is not Tinibu or Shettima but understand that anything that take place in Nigeria takes time before it passed by.

Let me give u a little fact. When some wicked Northen muslim started using some of these boys to create riot did anybody try to stop them? But now look at what is happening in the North.
Now Tinubu or Shettima may have good intentions but will the North not always capitalize on this MUMU ticket to rule Nigeria.

Do u know that as it is going, someday (future) we will elect Islamic Jihadist in the name of MuMu ticket and we still feel that it is okay. Think out of the box my brother it may not happen now it is always gradual process. Think about most these countries that were always peaceful. Like Turkriye(Turkey)

U can vote who soever your conscience tells u but I want to tell u that we have so many problems ln this country let us not start what we will not be able to finish.

In Anambra that they have Christian/Christian, are they not killing themselves everyday?

Let's not even go to Imo state where a whole magistrate is attacked right in the middle of a court session.

Abeg, stop using religion as a yardstick.

This is 2023.

Wiseup.
Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by uyimove19(m): 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
Foolish. talk from Etiki state Governor
Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by hopexter(m): 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
Joevics:
Lol. Ekiti has about 900k registered voters, and it will be shared into 3. Tinubu, Peter Obi and Atiku.

Wishful thinking which is very impossible. Can you say the same of Anambra?
Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by Elderustin: 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
Roboto11:

In Anambra that they have Christian/Christian, are they not killing themselves everyday?

Let's not even go to Imo state where a whole magistrate is attacked right in the middle of a court session.

Abeg, stop using religion as a yardstick.

This is 2023.

That is what I am saying. I am not in support of unbalanced government.
State affairs and FG affairs may not be the same
Anyway u are a man a grown up one u have a choice and u have the right to vote who so ever u feel like.

Good luck to you. Bye

Wiseup.
Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by Highways: 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

Tinubu better than your useless biological father

Babalu bulaba
Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by Lightorder: 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
Pwettylinda:

Secondly, Thiefnubuu should be arrested, bundled up and sent to Chicago for his drug trafficking trials.

Thirdly: No Nigerian with with working brain would vote for a man who is demented, incoherent, with failing CNS.

Those who push and want to vote for a presidential candidate that thinks it's his turn rather than what he has to offer Nigerians are big fools.

Can APC save us from APC

Urchins are big foools
I use to think that many Yoruba leaders are wise and reasonable but I was wrong

Imagine dropping Osinbajo for this notorious thing called Tinubu . Abdula Mustapha my friend said some days ago that it is still Yorubas in the street that will still suffer more than others
Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by Lightorder: 1:50pm On Feb 03, 2023
HighQue007:
Obidients that just woke up to Nigeria politics need politics 101 so they don’t wear their heart on their sleeve and so they know attacking people on socials is not what gets you presidency.
Let me school you a bit. In politics anywhere in the world there is no third force in an election. It’s either you are the ruling or the opposition, in fact that is the two class of votes during election. The few cases where you see a new party upsetting the existing is when they form coalitions. No divided opposition can win a ruling party. You all have to say these so you won’t cry that the voting was rigged. The real people voting in Nigeria the bunch of them have no internet and I got to realize those fighting for Obi are Nigerians in diaspora.

This election will be too easy for BAT while Obi is busy enjoying attention and the money cos this is the closest he would be to that seat.

You can quote me, cry, attack me if you want but it is the reality and the truth. There is what you think and there is reality so this is reality.
I have been attacked and called many names cos I said I don’t have PVC and won’t vote by the so called obedient then I know you not just obedients but fanatics and ethnicity bigot. The most of people supporting Obi are from the SE but they attack people from other region voting their candidates that is when they know Nigerians should vote on Competence and capacity while it’s obvious Obi is the least of the top 4..

We can’t afford to make the mistake we made with Buhari when we wanted to get GEJ out by all means and playing blind to Buhari capacity. He promised us change, stop corruption just like Obi. All the things say he would do he never told us how just like Buhari then.

Instead of you to quote me, screenshot and come back to this post after Feb25th and stop acting like Fanatics.. Nigeria do not belong to 1 set of people.
Abeg , whose son are you ?
Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by Jungleluv5: 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2023
Pwettylinda:

Can APC save us from APC

Urchins are big foools
eeeeya sorry ooooo I believe very soon tinubu virus will soon kill you so that you will rutt in pieces

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by Mccullum: 2:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
moscow007:
Yoruba Christians thinking of voting for this demented criminal are playing with wild fire

When the time comes Owo massacre will be like child's play, so far has anyone been prosecuted?

Muslim-Muslim ticket winning means after Buhari's 8years, Tinubu will usurp the Southern turn for another 8years of Islamic rule after wish power will rotate back to the North for another Muslim President for 8years that's 24years of Islamic rule[b]

[b]Nigeria has never had a Southern Muslim as President and never will
, same way North will never tolerate a Northern Christian as President!...talk more of Christian/Christian ticket

You as a Yoruba Christian, what do u think will become of your region after Islamic rule of 24years in a roll?

Yes u might have made the mistake of voting Buhari, but this one is worst...it's not a mistake but suicide on a genocidal level against you entire tribe and religion.

It might be a joke, a cruise..."Yoruba lokan" to you for now, Chief Ayo Adebanjo have warned you, many have raised the alarm but u still harden ur heart to kill urself and ur whole tribe like Owo church worshippers.

You believe you are supporting ur tribe's man or punishing the Igbos who I believe will survive and will never tolerate Islamic dominance, worst case scenario they will secede

Why play with wild fire, why take a risk you won't survive?...24years Islamic rule, Yoruba land will never be thesame, Nigerian will never be thesame.

Werey, why are crying more than the bereaved grin
Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by georgeakins: 2:12pm On Feb 03, 2023
Joevics:
Lol. Ekiti has about 900k registered voters, and it will be shared into 3. Tinubu, Peter Obi and Atiku.

Obi cannot get 5,000 votes in Ekiti

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by Henrymas(m): 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2023
BaBa Blue is chanting "Emilokan", meaning its his turn to loot Nigeria and steal from our common wealth. But inshallah, he will never smell aso-rock or get an inch near the cookie jar.
Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by mogbolade43693: 3:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
Na by force?Na by force?...
Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by Jubrilv(m): 3:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
grin grin grin
Joevics:

Lol. I didn't assign any percentage. You are the one assuming.
Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by Cromagnon: 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
moscow007:
Yoruba Christians thinking of voting for this demented criminal are playing with wild fire

When the time comes Owo massacre will be like child's play, so far has anyone been prosecuted?

Muslim-Muslim ticket winning means after Buhari's 8years, Tinubu will usurp the Southern turn for another 8years of Islamic rule after wish power will rotate back to the North for another Muslim President for 8years that's 24years of Islamic rule[b]

[b]Nigeria has never had a Southern Muslim as President and never will
, same way North will never tolerate a Northern Christian as President!...talk more of Christian/Christian ticket

You as a Yoruba Christian, what do u think will become of your region after Islamic rule of 24years in a roll?

Yes u might have made the mistake of voting Buhari, but this one is worst...it's not a mistake but suicide on a genocidal level against you entire tribe and religion.

It might be a joke, a cruise..."Yoruba lokan" to you for now, Chief Ayo Adebanjo have warned you, many have raised the alarm but u still harden ur heart to kill urself and ur whole tribe like Owo church worshippers.

You believe you are supporting ur tribe's man or punishing the Igbos who I believe will survive and will never tolerate Islamic dominance, worst case scenario they will secede

Why play with wild fire, why take a risk you won't survive?...24years Islamic rule, Yoruba land will never be thesame, Nigerian will never be thesame.
what is Islamic rule? Please explain. Were there no christian ministers or governors. What did you gain from these christian politicians?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by UTILITYMAY(m): 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
HighQue007:

GOD BLESS YOU!
Re: Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) by Coolgent(m): 11:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
Pwettylinda:

Can APC save us from APC

Urchins are big foools
God bless u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! / Borno Governor Denies Appointing Chibok Principal Commissioner Of Education / How Nigeria Can Become Solar Super Power.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.