Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Diary Of The Middle Class Nigerian - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Diary Of The Middle Class Nigerian (515 Views)

Low, Middle And High Income / 4 Reasons You Should Start A Side Hustle As A Working Class Nigerian / 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of The Middle Class Nigerian by Sethobaby: 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
Back at it on Coffeezilla...on lighter note, a ton of people lost money on LUNA and some their homes again....as the cycles of bypass and upgrade will always repeat itself....and here I am complaining of losing $4000 or over $10000 of opportunities. Billions wiped out...true evidence still not published though
If I had a million, how will i do this?
Re: Diary Of The Middle Class Nigerian by Sethobaby: 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
It's Friday, woke up 9:00 to food already prepared. Switched on the TV to Grizzly & Lemmings. DSTV Premium is for the rich not the mddle class.
Instant Whatsapp and my school resumes. Been at home for God knows how long.
Re: Diary Of The Middle Class Nigerian by Sethobaby: 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
Fasforward hours later, I am watching Tayo Aina

Link
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC8p_y3iHPe-n3zRfXK2czWA

Started with drones, and real estate multimillionaires. He interviews them and they tell their stories. It inspires me, or at least my ego.
Re: Diary Of The Middle Class Nigerian by Sethobaby: 11:14am On Feb 04, 2023
Hours, later the cliche father that is never around, and is angry at everybody for not sobbing up to him.
I wish to add more information but that would be too personal
So, The next morning, woke up, prayer,washed my face, brushed. I went to read Medscape cause you know man has to study bit by bit.
The key is to learn the foundation (basics) - past questions - and have practicals with experts on recurrent cases. I don't overdo, cause honestly I am not that interested in medicine.
Re: Diary Of The Middle Class Nigerian by Sethobaby: 9:15am On Feb 05, 2023
Sunday, Church omo
Did night plan, my eyes just no dey.
Na Goalcoast hold body. (p.s. ig channel) say you have something wey you dey do, wey go fit make you happy say tomorrow must come
Re: Diary Of The Middle Class Nigerian by Sethobaby: 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
Sunday noon, and it's ewedu time.
40mins series and it back to work on Mrs N. case study

Re: Diary Of The Middle Class Nigerian by Sethobaby: 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
Internet hmmm

Re: Diary Of The Middle Class Nigerian by Sethobaby: 9:44am On Feb 06, 2023
I started a challenge 15% per day on Binance.
If you are new to crypto, you probably only know Binance and BTC.
If you want to increase your chances (except TA), twitter news, Timing of crypto especially around that 26th -ish time. Categories of coins like AGIX that has been booming becasue it is "Artificial Intelligence based", you know the hype of ai. Groups help, but can't cost you immense loses.
Re: Diary Of The Middle Class Nigerian by Sethobaby: 1:37am On Feb 08, 2023
It's 1:00. Night plan as usual, chatting with a couple of friends abroad.
Setting plot for crypto. Preparing for Day 2 of the challenge.
Re: Diary Of The Middle Class Nigerian by Sethobaby: 2:14pm On Feb 08, 2023
Promo: glo social plan, you go use #100 for 500mb (ypu fit do as many as ypu like), then make you psiphon for Japan.
Re: Diary Of The Middle Class Nigerian by Sethobaby: 5:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
Walahi Nigeria don tire me before but o boy.
Re: Diary Of The Middle Class Nigerian by Sethobaby: 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
Support my G on this channel. Pls check it out
@Haastogo on telegram (t dot me/Haastogo
Re: Diary Of The Middle Class Nigerian by Sethobaby: 8:26am On Feb 16, 2023
Boys don destroy banks, not safe o. E be like say I no go go home today

(1) (Reply)

Road Safety Or NDLEA, Which Is Better To Work With? / Part Time/ Full Time Job / I Need Water Engineer/expert.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.