Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari (17902 Views)

Akeredolu Tells Buhari To Allow Old & New Naira Notes Co-Exist As Parting Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by Villa12(m): 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2023
shuttox:

Okay
But what I can promise you is that Tinubu won't enter there
Lol

You never supported bubu and he won 2 consecutive times 😀

The world doesn't revolves around you

1 Like

Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by buhariguy(m): 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2023
Kingsmeal:
Accidental lovers of Nigerians.

President Buhari please don't listen to these charlatans. We have been suffering high inflation, unemployment, fuel scarcity and insecurity for the past 7 years and these thieves kept praising you as the best thing after jollof rice. Please we patriotic Nigerians are begging you not to heed to this demand.

I used 1k to withdraw 10k this morning and I am ready to make this sacrifice till after election as long as you don't bend to these crazy demands and sudden love of the so called APC governors.
what an idio.tic pi.g.
apc governors have new note if they want to use it for vote buying
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by Mummiesboy: 1:41pm On Feb 03, 2023
[quote author=HellVictorinho7 post=120601572] after election,jesus will come and reward you abi? Yes! Thank you
Wetin b that Wike song?
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by Justiceleague1: 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2023
Now they are begging buhari,we thought they said it was Emefiele behind the whole business,stuppd mofos and their coneheaded urchins grin
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by Everlastingson: 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2023
So, if banks say the new naira notes is not available where does the POS operators get it from? We know that some POS operators don't have the cash but there are many other operators who have. Where do they get it from if not from the same fraudulent banks. God go judge una ooo.
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by HellVictorinho7: 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2023
[quote author=Mummiesboy post=120601851][/quote] spits
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by HellVictorinho7: 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2023
buhariguy:
what an idio.tic pi.g.
apc governors have new note if they want to use it for vote buying
that one is hopeless

1 Like

Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by Odibembem: 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2023
shuttox:
I talk am
See as they are begging Buhari
Tinubu sent them to go and beg

They are begging for your sake, for your mum,sisters and aunties who are suffering right now. This policy would never make Peter Obi win this election, he would even lose more and the result would anger u d more
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by Mummiesboy: 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
spits
As e dey pain dem e dey sweet us...........
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by HellVictorinho7: 1:53pm On Feb 03, 2023
Mummiesboy:
As e dey pain dem e dey sweet us...........
your suffering that you confess sweets you?
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by Jack500: 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2023
Kingsmeal:

President Buhari please don't listen to these charlatans. We have been suffering high inflation, unemployment, fuel scarcity and insecurity for the past 7 years and these thieves kept praising you as the best thing after jollof rice. Please we patriotic Nigerians are begging you not to heed to this demand.

I used 1k to withdraw 10k this morning and I am ready to make this sacrifice till after election as long as you don't bend to these crazy demands and sudden love of the so called APC governors.

Who told you those politician doesn't have the bullion van of the new notes in their response house.
You are just punishing yourself unnecessarily, no wahala, you go get sense after election
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by icedbreez(m): 1:59pm On Feb 03, 2023
Since when Governors care about the masses?

Tinubu must not use his bullion van to buy votes.
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by Prinztong(m): 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
I am sorry for not been here since, I went to CBN to help them mix paint for the new naira notes 😀
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by Mummiesboy: 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
Am not frustrated as you are. So deal with it
As e dey pain you e dey sweet me......... As e dey sweet me e dey pain you.. ...
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by Mummiesboy: 2:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
Oga your frustration use dey energy face front
I did not caused it
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by Menclothing: 2:12pm On Feb 03, 2023
People are dying on street due to no cash
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by musicwriter(m): 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
Buddha3:
Lol.

Funniest part of this entire drama is the fact that it's the APC elites and supporters who are complaining the most. Shit is weird as fvck!

Indeed, APC members have suddenly become WAILERS overnight 😂 😂 😂 😂
But the real old wailers have been complaining about same bad policy over the past 7 years but nobody cared.
Very weird.

1 Like

Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by Godispeace: 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
Says a very Foolish Ndigbo who thinks they are the only one that are genuine/patriotic in this election , may while they are actual the fake Nigerians, Bunch of idiots , headless mob , no directions, confused leaders and followers, minority but chest beating upandan shocked shocked shocked shocked
Kingsmeal:

Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by Godispeace: 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
Says a very Foolish Ndigbo who thinks they are the only one that are genuine/patrioric in this election , may while they are actual the fake Nigerians, Bunch of idiots , headless mob , no directions, confused leaders and followers, minority but chest beating upandan shocked shocked shocked
Hendrixky:
No it will never
We love it like this
I used almost 3k to withdraw 20k this morning

No problem

I will sacrifice for my nation

Only Apc keep complaining. Yes we know they will still have their way but this policy will shake them small and reduce vote buying

And for we masses lets suffer so that we will do away with tribalism this time around and do the right thing

Heard banks are even paying people with 5, 10, 50 naira note.
I was so happy infact let them add coins to it

Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by Godispeace: 2:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
Says a very Foolish Ndigbo who thinks they are the only one that are genuine/patrioric in this election , may while they are actual the fake Nigerians, Bunch of idiots , headless mob , no directions, confused leaders and followers, minority but chest beating upandan shocked shocked shocked
PrinceOfLagos:
Ok agreed . But that will be after the general elections
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by Godispeace: 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
Says a very Foolish Ndigbo who thinks they are the only one that are genuine/patrioric in this election , may while they are actual the fake Nigerians, Bunch of idiots , headless mob , no directions, confused leaders and followers, minority but chest beating upandan shocked shocked shocked shocked
Kajaard:
Buhari would lose all respect if he allows this to happen.

Why is it only the APC party people complaining so much? Let's sit and ask ourselves these questions.

Their actions are suspicious and sinister.

#NOTOVOTEBUYING
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by kelly72: 2:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
updatechange:
Buhari no go hear, but what amuses me is the fact that some people still think that this suffering is for tinubu or the politicians ahaha 😹 I laff.
Did u read the thread that a governor got 500m naira new notes? Once again I lafff at their stupidity ahahahahahahahahah😂🤣
Anyone who is not suffering from the policy will not cry out or criticise it. Tinubu said the policy is targeted at him, to stop his vote buying plan, his thugs and urchins mobilisation, his bribing of INEC, police and DSS plans and other criminal plots he is hatching against Nigerians on election day.

Kolewerk
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by Godispeace: 2:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
Says a very Foolish Ndigbo who thinks they are the only one that are genuine/patrioric in this election , may while they are actual the fake Nigerians, Bunch of idiots , headless mob , no directions, confused leaders and followers, minority but chest beating upandan , dullard !!!
Agbegbaorogboye:

Emefiele is actually smart
He's pushing Nigeria towards a cashless society
He should be encouraged
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by Godispeace: 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
Heathrow44:
since Wen did El rufai become concerned by the plight of the common man? El rufai must think everybody is a damned fool in this country 😠 🤬
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by Kajaard: 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
Godispeace:
Says a very Foolish Ndigbo who thinks they are the only one that are genuine/patrioric in this election , may while they are actual the fake Nigerians, Bunch of idiots , headless mob , no directions, confused leaders and followers, minority but chest beating upandan shocked shocked shocked shocked

That's the problem with all you illiterate and dirty urchins. You think everybody against the APC party is Igbo.

How foolish can you people be? So I am now Igbo automatically because I don't want to support Tinubu? For your information I am from Edo state and there are thousand like me that are not Igbo that are against the evil APC party.

Get that into your miserable pathetic thick skull.

It pains me to know I share a country with uncivilised highly tribalistic dimwits like you. Bloody ignorant urchin.

1 Like

Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by ransomed: 2:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
Rigging strategy destroyed to its root .
Baba should not listen to those looters.
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by updatechange(m): 2:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
kelly72:

Anyone who is not suffering from the policy will not cry out or criticise it. Tinubu said the policy is targeted at him, to stop his vote buying plan, his thugs and urchins mobilisation, his bribing of INEC, police and DSS plans and other criminal plots he is hatching against Nigerians on election day.

Kolewerk

Okay heard…

But who Dey feel am pass?
For your mind now, na only tinubu Dey buy vote… na only tinubu the policy go affect…
I just wonder how some of you reason.
I’m not a fan of tinubu but that’s the truth
And the nigga earned my respect when he talk senses into their ears even if it will affect his chances in the north.
That’s the kind of balls a leader should possess not a lily livered person.
Obi hasn’t come out to say anything about it as it’s affecting the people, or does he also reasoning like y’all?
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by sucess001(m): 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2023
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by Ihejirikakings(m): 2:40pm On Feb 03, 2023
This is how armed robbers behave whenever they want to thief's.look at them you we see the real colour of our problem.

This is because their plans have fail that why you see them tuning to Mee Mr President.

Please Mr President do not listing to them we have been managing since you started as a president of this failed country.
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by SeyiDominion: 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2023
The idea is plausible.
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by 4words: 2:45pm On Feb 03, 2023
Aplaudez:
It's not getting funny anymore, over here you need to discuss percentage with the pos guy before he'll agree to give you money, eversince I've being in this country I've never experienced such hardship before.

And people will still vote APC

Why don't you just want to thunk, is it about apc or the deaf man that has decided not to listen to his people.

As it stands, is it not the same apc that is begging him to shift ground?

My brother, its not about apc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities / Alleged N1trn Diversion: Senate Committee Walks Out EFCC Officials / Data Shows Almost Half Nigeria’s Electricity Supply Is From Generators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.