Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari (17899 Views)

Akeredolu Tells Buhari To Allow Old & New Naira Notes Co-Exist As Parting Gift / Ekiti: PDP Senators, Governors beg Senator Olujimi Not To Leave PDP / Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by Cricketman: 1:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
These fools want to cause hyper inflation

Politicians wey nor Sabi anything aside looting

Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by Bigfish121(m): 1:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
They can't get much cash.
Are you not seeing that they said cbn printed just 300b

updatechange:
Buhari no go hear, but what amuses me is the fact that some people still think that this suffering is for tinubu or the politicians ahaha 😹 I laff.
Did u read the thread that a governor got 500m naira new notes? Once again I lafff at their stupidity ahahahahahahahahah😂🤣
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by adioolayi(m): 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
Kingsmeal:
Accidental lovers of Nigerians.

President Buhari please don't listen to these charlatans. We have been suffering high inflation, unemployment, fuel scarcity and insecurity for the past 7 years and these thieves kept praising you as the best thing after jollof rice. Please we patriotic Nigerians are begging you not to heed to this demand.

I used 1k to withdraw 10k this morning and I am ready to make this sacrifice till after election as long as you don't bend to these crazy demands and sudden love of the so called APC governors.

You think this is about general elections

You want them to watch untill the whole Nation is consumed by this madness

Protests already on as reported at Ibadan as we speak..everywhere scatter...

Is bad economic policies not enough, you now added policies that is stiffening the masses from getting the little cash, even to feed.

It's well
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by jUeLiZ: 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
My friend used 4k to withdraw 40k from POS...

The POS woman told us that she used 50k to buy 1m in the bank. I was shock 😲
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by yoribo: 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
You ppl make Buhari incompetent, you guys should allow him do his work. This the first time he is on the right track. He wants to build a lasting legacy. Starting poorly does not mean you can’t finish good. He is finishing good. Cheers mr president
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
Villa12:
Yeah

This is how it ought to be till the old notes phases out

Emefiele is either dumb or he's up to something without considering the pain and discomfort it will unleash on the masses
Emefiele is actually smart
He's pushing Nigeria towards a cashless society
He should be encouraged
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by edungene7: 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
APC is a den of thieves Buhari should ask them to come back after the election if any of them would be seen APC biggest strength in this elections is the looted common wealth of the masses stacked in their various home but this time they will fail Nigerians can endure until after the elections
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
daygee12:
Please leave it as it is because some children of hate think say na Tinubu e dey affect
Who sent the govs message
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by Illegal1(m): 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
I jst knw say their meeting no go pass lyk dis...
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by edungene7: 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

Who sent the govs message
please help us ask Gandollar the renown criminal and elrufai the Jihadist who are front runners of the Tinubu campaign team headed the delegation they will be disgraced Buhari is finishing strong
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by updatechange(m): 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
Bigfish121:
They can't get much cash.
Are you not seeing that they said cbn printed just 300b

Read this👇👇
“Politicians and big businessmen who are targeted by the policy have their ways of accessing the new notes, some of them own the banks, but what of poor, petty traders?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by Villa12(m): 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

Emefiele is actually smart
He's pushing Nigeria towards a cashless society
He should be encouraged
Lol

How old are you first before i know what to say please?
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by Ebubu: 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
updatechange:
Buhari no go hear, but what amuses me is the fact that some people still think that this suffering is for tinubu or the politicians ahaha 😹 I laff.
Did u read the thread that a governor got 500m naira new notes? Once again I lafff at their stupidity ahahahahahahahahah😂🤣
he sweated before he could get that 500million. i’m sure he wanted to exchange 3billion but such amount can’t be given to one person only.

now he has excess more that can’t be changed, all for one individual
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by mightiersa: 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
Kajaard:
Buhari would lose all respect if he allows this to happen.

Why is it only the APC party people complaining so much? Let's sit and ask ourselves these questions.

Their actions are suspicious and sinister.

#NOTOVOTEBUYING

To aswer your question respectfully, APC as well as other political parties know the naira redesign policy and its way of execution has far more negative impact on economic situation, and inflict more pains on nigerians. The opposition decide not to speak out because they know the grievances of the people may favor them during the elections. It will not and cannot stop vote buying.

Note: Obi can never win if he is truly playing out Saint, and not doing politics of money like others.

Are you okay with current difficulty faced in accessing naira notes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by Villa12(m): 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
shuttox:

You are forcing words into my mouth
Buhari wants free and fair election
While drug master think he can rig this time around 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😠
hahahaha

Buhari the known jubril of Sudan is now the new bride of Nzogbu Nzogbu😀😀😀

February 25th no far again
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by Mummiesboy: 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
updatechange:
No problem we like it this way until after election
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by Headachetoigboh(f): 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
No oooooo
We are not suffering ooooooo
Don't mind them
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by HellVictorinho7: 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hendrixky:
No it will never
We love it like this
I used almost 3k to withdraw 20k this morning

No problem

I will sacrifice for my nation

Only Apc keep complaining. Yes we know they will still have their way but this policy will shake them small and reduce vote buying

And for we masses lets suffer so that we will do away with tribalism this time around and do the right thing

Heard banks are even paying people with 5, 10, 50 naira note.
I was so happy infact let them add coins to it

your so called sacrifice is meaningless
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
Buhari no send anybody ooo
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by penta(m): 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
See senseless talk.. grin grin grin

Kingsmeal:

President Buhari please don't listen to these charlatans. We have been suffering high inflation, unemployment, fuel scarcity and insecurity for the past 7 years and these thieves kept praising you as the best thing after jollof rice. Please we patriotic Nigerians are begging you not to heed to this demand.

I used 1k to withdraw 10k this morning and I am ready to make this sacrifice till after election as long as you don't bend to these crazy demands and sudden love of the so called APC governors.
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by shuttox: 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
Villa12:
hahahaha

Buhari the known jubril of Sudan is now the new bride of Nzogbu Nzogbu😀😀😀

February 25th no far again

Okay
But what I can promise you is that Tinubu won't enter there
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by MyMouth(m): 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
Nwaezeudo:
Really? So you all corrupt fools can buy votes so that the old urinating vegetable of Iragbiji will succeed the dullard?

You all have failed. No vote buying and the February 10th deadline stands!

Obi we know kiss
So in your small mind u actually think this policy can stop these Governor from accessing cash for election purposes? I still want to believe u are not this daft
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by DesChyko: 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
Kingsmeal:

God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by OkoRemi2023(m): 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
Buhari shouldn't listen, he should allow ipob to hail him till he finish spoiling his own govt, after all Obi was a complete failure but they hail him after cursing him

What I know is that the outcome of making it difficult for average Nigerians to get their cash they work Harder for will not elect peter obi neither will it defeat Tinubu

I hope Peter obi supporters can get small sense but it's unfortunate peter obi naive defeat will teach them sense post election

1 Like

Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by HellVictorinho7: 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
Mummiesboy:
No problem we like it this way until after election
after election,jesus will come and reward you abi?
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by asanausana91: 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
It can never happen. If Buhari make a mistake of accepting the suggestion of these evil governors then I don't see any reason why the policy was brought up.
Tinubu has been collecting cash from lekki toll gate, he has been collecting cash from MC OLUMO agberos, he has been collecting cash from market women through his daughter IYA LOJA. Those money are not taken to the bank, Tinubu keep them for the purpose of election.
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by Elderustin: 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
Kingsmeal:

U get sense bro. I am ready to manage. They should also feel it.
This few days will not kill us. If we have survived for 7 years and nobody listen to us are we going to die this few days? I don't think

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by HellVictorinho7: 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2023
MyMouth:

So in your small mind u actually think this policy can stop these Governor from accessing cash for election purposes? I still want to believe u are not this daft
he is that foolish ,stupid,daft or dumb.
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by grandstar(m): 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2023
Fairview1:
It's amazing how the current APC government now cares deeply about the masses who they pushed into poverty, and more amazing how it's only the APC members the are more bothered than other contestants.

Buhari pushed the people into poverty and not the APC.

His party doesn't like him. Some call him an illiterate behind his back. He is also seen as obstinate and not open to reason.

Tinubus comment about the Naira dropping to N800 from the N200 to a dollar Buhari where met it attest to that. Don't forget Tinubu put him there, by not just asking him to partake but by merging 2 parties together to achieve that goal.

He was tolerated because he kept the presidency within the party. Also, no other candidate was capable of winning the 2019 elections in the party like Buhari. He couldn't be discarded like Ambode was in Lagos where he was replaced with Sanyaolu. He still had cult personality up North and actually among some Southerners mesmerized by his numerous construction projects.
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by EnterpriseMan: 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2023
Let them keep Wailing. Buhari go treat all of them fuxk up with his last power cheesy

Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
since Wen did El rufai become concerned by the plight of the common man? El rufai must think everybody is a damned fool in this country 😠 🤬
Re: Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari by Elderustin: 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
asanausana91:
It can never happen. If Buhari make a mistake of accepting the suggestion of these evil governors then I don't see any reason why the policy was brought up.
Tinubu has been collecting cash from lekki toll gate, he has been collecting cash from MC OLUMO agberos, he has been collecting cash from market women through his daughter IYA LOJA. Those money are not taken to the bank, Tinubu keep them for the purpose of election.
We no die for 7years I don't think we will die from now till 25th. Make them cry small abeg
We survived for 7 years of hardship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Task Force, Tanker Drivers, Touts Clash At Mile 2 / Alleged N1trn Diversion: Senate Committee Walks Out EFCC Officials / Revolution Now: Sowore Drags DSS To Court Over “illegal” Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.