Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,429 members, 7,850,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

Northerners Are Not Betraying Anybody In 2023 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Are Not Betraying Anybody In 2023 Election (317 Views)

Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP / 2023: Southeast Governors Not Betraying Igbo Presidency - Ohanaeze / “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerners Are Not Betraying Anybody In 2023 Election by Esaint2016: 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2023
If after Feb 25th, What you are expecting you don't get it. Don't come with the talk that we betrayed you guys
Firstly if you want to win the North

You must with the KKK with total votes... Kano is for Kwankwaso alone. Ganduje can't tel me who to vote

I would stone him

Katsina is a Fulani state: If you believe Tinubu would win Oyo & Osun PDP states even tho the PDP have issues in that place. Atiku would also win Katsina

Kaduna is free fo all as most Christians in Kaduna is for Peter obi, I don't know why

If you can't win the full support of KKK

Nobody betrayed you but you got your self played

I hope the cabals works for you as only them can deliver 2-3M Almajiri votes

I'm yet to see a Yoruba person support Kwankwaso. You can't betray Tinubu to support Kwankwaso or Atiku but you want us to betray them

Some of you don't know we have been voting Buhari since the days of Obasanjo even tho we know he would lose

So voting Kwankwaso or even Atiku that have more chances is not something new

Lets change Nigeria Today
Re: Northerners Are Not Betraying Anybody In 2023 Election by Papichulostunne(m): 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
You know the funny fact is El rufai is running up and down say this and that.. For all we know he might even be one of the ones betraying Tinubu. He just wabt it to look like he is for Tinubu camp and that the "North" will support him against thier brother kwankwaso or Atiku.

I heard him speak of Peter Obi that he is a nollywood actpr that will get 1% in kaduna and sokoto. But he never for once belittled his brothers kwankwaso and atiku.

The truth is they have a northern agenda and Tinubu in his old age is no longer capable of deciphering the trend behind the song "On you mandate we shall stand" . . . His mandate is his "MONEY". The northern governors are milking him so that he will be left high and dry by the time they are done with him.

Still God has anointed one man to lead us to our breakthrough. Thou art Peter
Re: Northerners Are Not Betraying Anybody In 2023 Election by Esaint2016: 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
Papichulostunne:
You know the funny fact is El rufai is running up and down say this and that.. For all we know he might even be one of the ones betraying Tinubu. He just wabt it to look like he is for Tinubu camp and that the "North" will support him against thier brother kwankwaso or Atiku.

I heard him speak of Peter Obi that he is a nollywood actpr that will get 1% in kaduna and sokoto. But he never for once belittled his brothers kwankwaso and atiku.

The truth is they have a northern agenda and Tinubu in his old age is no longer capable of deciphering the trend behind the song "On you mandate we shall stand" . . . His mandate is his "MONEY". The northern governors are milking him so that he will be left high and dry by the time they are done with him.

Still God has anointed one man to lead us to our breakthrough. Thou art Peter

I dont know why the media always makes it like we Northerners don't have mind of vote

Its the almajiri that have not voted that they should say like that

If they should even vote with this BVAS I hope invalid votews wount be plenty as most don't even know political parties and have not voted in thier lifetime ... Invalid votes would be a lot I fear

I have voted for Buhari since Obasanjo until when Yar'adua vs Buhari as Yara Adua manifesto was better than Buhari so I did not vote that that year

This year my vote is for Kwankwaso as his manifesto is better than Atiku

Ganduje or El Rufai can't tell me to vote for some one that old and can't recite the
Re: Northerners Are Not Betraying Anybody In 2023 Election by Ennoloa: 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
I know an urchin believes Tinubu would win Oyo & Osun on Tribalism but win Kaduna & Katsina on Party ways

Very deluded people

(1) (Reply)

A Simple Experiment Why Cashless Policy Will Not Work! / Printing N5,000 Notes Better, DG NACCIMA Faults Emefiele's Naira Redesign / 2023, Labour Party Plans To Take Over Anambra.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.