Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,329 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Naira Scarcity Will Multiply Vote Buying - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Scarcity Will Multiply Vote Buying (543 Views)

Fuel Scarcity Will Ease Off Next Week, Kyari Assures Nigerians / How Emefiele New Naira Notes Scarcity Will Aid Vote Buying / Fuel Scarcity Will Linger Till January, Say Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Scarcity Will Multiply Vote Buying by HellVictorinho7: 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2023
Yeah,more votes will be bought. Attacking me changes nothing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Scarcity Will Multiply Vote Buying by Opinedecandid(m): 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2023
Knows where you are coming from.
Re: Naira Scarcity Will Multiply Vote Buying by Villa12(m): 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2023
Absolutely true💯

I will gladly accept any cash to vote any fvcking party if this mess persist

5 Likes

Re: Naira Scarcity Will Multiply Vote Buying by ojun50(m): 1:49pm On Feb 03, 2023
Accept and continue to.complain, buhari never show una shag.

More still coming
Re: Naira Scarcity Will Multiply Vote Buying by HellVictorinho7: 1:49pm On Feb 03, 2023
Opinedecandid:
Knows where you are coming from.
knows where you're going
Re: Naira Scarcity Will Multiply Vote Buying by HellVictorinho7: 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2023
ojun50:
Accept and continue to.complain, buhari never show una shag.

More still coming
you cannot be talking to me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Scarcity Will Multiply Vote Buying by Massiveglory: 2:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
Villa12:
Absolutely true💯

I will gladly accept any cash to vote any fvcking party if this mess persist
HellVictorinho7:
Yeah,more votes will be bought. Attacking me changes nothing.

All these tinubu wailing urchins . Who cares if u sell your vote . If you like sell yourself join. Na your bodi go feel am. It matters not to us
Re: Naira Scarcity Will Multiply Vote Buying by Villa12(m): 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
Massiveglory:

All these tinubu wailing urchins . Who cares if u sell your vote . If you like sell yourself join. Na your bodi go feel am. It matters not to us
Gliberdash

Even your ancestors will sell theirs

Keep daydreaming 😀😀
Re: Naira Scarcity Will Multiply Vote Buying by Massiveglory: 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
Villa12:
Gliberdash

Even your ancestors will sell theirs

Keep daydreaming 😀😀
Villa12 the beggar.
I will be waiting for you to do your usual here on nairaland .
Re: Naira Scarcity Will Multiply Vote Buying by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 03, 2023
No one will attack you but your reasoning is shallow.

How much is needed to bribe 90 million voters?
Re: Naira Scarcity Will Multiply Vote Buying by HellVictorinho7: 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2023
Massiveglory:

does it mean you will force me to support tinubu during the goddamn elections?
Re: Naira Scarcity Will Multiply Vote Buying by HellVictorinho7: 3:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
Thanksful:
No one will attack you but your reasoning is shallow.

How much is needed to bribe 90 million voters?
how does scarcity mean politicians lack cash and how did you know 90 million voters will be needed by the winner?
Re: Naira Scarcity Will Multiply Vote Buying by Villa12(m): 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
Massiveglory:

Villa12 the beggar.
I will be waiting for you to do your usual here on nairaland .
hahahaha

At least you know that Tinubu is your next president
Re: Naira Scarcity Will Multiply Vote Buying by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
how does scarcity mean politicians lack cash and how did you know 90 million voters will be needed by the winner?

Not scarcity but the policy. You haven't been following CBN on the new monetary policy. Nah why you dey reason the way you do.
Re: Naira Scarcity Will Multiply Vote Buying by HellVictorinho7: 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2023
Thanksful:

Not scarcity but the policy. You haven't been following CBN on the new monetary policy. Nah why you dey reason the way you do.
the policy does not deserve attention
Re: Naira Scarcity Will Multiply Vote Buying by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
the policy does not deserve attention

That is why the government is not listening to people because the people are stupid. Attack the policy so it can be changed and the program of the policy.
Re: Naira Scarcity Will Multiply Vote Buying by HellVictorinho7: 4:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
Thanksful:

That is why the government is not listening to people because the people are stupid. Attack the policy so it can be changed and the program of the policy.
if i say something is not worth attention,is that a defense?
Re: Naira Scarcity Will Multiply Vote Buying by silibaba: 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
knows where you're going
it's important to first know where you are coming from.
Re: Naira Scarcity Will Multiply Vote Buying by HellVictorinho7: 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
silibaba:
it's important to first know where you are coming from.
from the worst country on earth ,Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Who's The Best Governor The SE Has Ever Produced ? / Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Land In Yola, Adamawa State For Town Hall Meeting / Buhari Has Been Ordered To Handover To Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.