Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Buhari Has Been Ordered To Handover To Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Been Ordered To Handover To Peter Obi (541 Views)

FIRS Workers Threaten Strike Over Fowler’s Handover To Abiodun Aina / Rochas Okorocha Erects Another Statue Few Months To Handover (Photos) / Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Been Ordered To Handover To Peter Obi by APCHaram: 8:34am On Feb 11, 2023
Peter Obi is the preferred candidate of the WEF whom they want to replace their outgoing puppet Buhari.

I warned in 2014 about Buhari being a stooge and puppet of the internationalist Jewish banking mafiya.

I warned that Buhari will indebt Nigeria and deliberately destroy our economy.

Buhari was sent to kill Nigeria and Obi will bury her in the cemetery of Globo Homo vassalage .

Like Buhari, Obi is a committed centrist one Nigeria and from the only other tribe (heebo) that is staunchly one Nigeria. Forget the idiocy of IPOB . The heebo needs Nigeria and not the other way round.

Both the Fulani and Heebo have the exact political ambitions and aspirations for Nigeria. Their only problem is that both are too greedy to share power among themselves.

The clamour by Heebo politicians in the APC to succeed Buhari was a pointer to this agenda and Buhari was committed to this until Tinubu literally bought the ticket .

You can even see the same recycled Soros owned shills that campaigned on social media for Chanji now doing same for Obi using the same Jewish Paul Alinsky 101 Rules for Radicals - a highly aggressive ,divisive , slanderous , bullying campaign strategy that Chanji used in 2014. For God's sake Aisha Yesefu being on Obi's campaign trail should sound off all alarm bells on who really is backing Obi. Then there are all western Jewish owned media outlets aggressively pushing fake poll after fake poll projecting the unelectable failed ex governor and thief as the most credible and most likely to win.
Re: Buhari Has Been Ordered To Handover To Peter Obi by Naira20: 8:35am On Feb 11, 2023
Kikikiki... If it's true I support it 500%
What again did they order Buhari to do?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Been Ordered To Handover To Peter Obi by KingsCity: 8:37am On Feb 11, 2023
Obi is Nigeria’s consensus candidate

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Been Ordered To Handover To Peter Obi by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:38am On Feb 11, 2023
There are more than 15candidates but u only focus on Obi, omo u don dey enter market oooo

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Been Ordered To Handover To Peter Obi by Love700(f): 8:38am On Feb 11, 2023
Peter Obi is likely going to win the election because, there are more with him than against him, so Peter is highly welcomed even both by Buhari and Tinubu, Atiku, highly welcomed peter obi, Nigeria can be better once more

Contact me for your academic assignment, any field of writing am available, just WhatsApp me with the number 👆👆on my signature

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Been Ordered To Handover To Peter Obi by Phoen1X: 10:18am On Feb 11, 2023
@apc haram,.I love that phobia tormenting you,.george soros is our new national economic adviser,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Enjoying The Naira Scarcity / Atiku Using DSS, EFCC To Silence FFK - Tinubu Campaign / HOW INEC HAS RIGGED….. 2023 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN FAVOR ATIKU ~ NWAEZEIGWE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.