Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

El-Rufai: Buhari Should Campaign For APC & Leave Free & Fair Election For INEC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: Buhari Should Campaign For APC & Leave Free & Fair Election For INEC (26753 Views)

El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him / Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) / Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Should Campaign For APC & Leave Free & Fair Election For INEC by Guyman01: 6:08pm On Feb 03, 2023
Eltufiakwa is in pains and seeing imminent defeat of APC grin
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Should Campaign For APC & Leave Free & Fair Election For INEC by TheGift: 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
Heavens1stson:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwT_PWgfG5o

Buhari is first the President of Naija before an APC member.

And El-Rufai was one of those who clapped when Buhari said "I am for nobody and I am for everybody"
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Should Campaign For APC & Leave Free & Fair Election For INEC by Thomasankara(m): 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
grin
Johnthum:
Tinubu unrepentant urchin 💯
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Should Campaign For APC & Leave Free & Fair Election For INEC by Advancedman(m): 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Should Campaign For APC & Leave Free & Fair Election For INEC by hopexter(m): 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
slivertongue:
It's no longer business as usual. APC will surely be defeated

It’s not when Jagaban is the APC presidential candidate.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Should Campaign For APC & Leave Free & Fair Election For INEC by NEUDUDE: 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
leisuretym:
That selfish man, everybody worked for him, he’s now talking of free and fair election
He’s talking like a God and we’re human

So you people have shared yourselves to rule a whole country turn by turn without the masses . Well man proposes God disposes
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Should Campaign For APC & Leave Free & Fair Election For INEC by leisuretym: 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2023
NEUDUDE:

So you people have shared yourselves to rule a whole country turn by turn without the masses . Well man proposes God disposes

Oga, did you see me with your wife or I take something that belong to you?
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Should Campaign For APC & Leave Free & Fair Election For INEC by Beedude(m): 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
Mandate2023:

Why won't dey act.....Buhari is not contesting again and his gullible policies will spoil the party chance for those contesting........as everything is nw who r u guys blaming, is it not APC.....use ur common useless sense b4 writing jagons 😂😂
The do not have common sense. The hate for Tinubu will not let them see the true picture of things. They act like Tinubu is the cause of their failures in life.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Should Campaign For APC & Leave Free & Fair Election For INEC by NEUDUDE: 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2023
12inchess:

In Yoruba someone like Buhari is called "Odale" That is a very disloyal person. They are the worst sort of people. The same Buhari came to become the most useless president Nigeria has seen in our democracy on the same platform of this APC party that he is trying to destroy. The least he could do is to just provide a weak campaign for Tinubu who legitimately won the primaries but no as a very disloyal person he is engaging in Anti party activities. We can see their actions from a mile away. Sending soldiers to Lagos to threaten us here. We see you. Operation crocodile tears that you cried for almost a decade when you couldn't win under ANPP but needed Asiwaju's help. Nobody has the monopoly of madness. Mr Buhari your hometown is run by Bandits. Send soldiers there first. Thank you and Goodnight.

Lol see premium tears cheesy

Buhari is no longer the best presido again, he's odale now lol. Wail on grin

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Should Campaign For APC & Leave Free & Fair Election For INEC by TheAlchemist: 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2023
Buhari said let me choose my successor as APC presidential candidate, you refused his request now Bubu is ready to scatter everything.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Should Campaign For APC & Leave Free & Fair Election For INEC by Yinks237: 7:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
[b][/b]
kenny714433:
grin

God bless our darling daddy for wanting to create a level playing ground.

Children of hate and wailers can cry and kick. They have promoted themselves from urchins they were known for.

The short man wanted to contest after Tinubu wins but he is sensing defeat already. He would have made a good president sha if not that he's a terrorist financer.

Don’t forget to vote Peter Obi
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Should Campaign For APC & Leave Free & Fair Election For INEC by victorsola: 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
Heavens1stson:

the quote is wrong . He never said the president should not be concerned about free and fair elections. Oo sef no sabi comprehend something.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Should Campaign For APC & Leave Free & Fair Election For INEC by OKOATA(m): 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

What has Peter Obi got to do with this thread ?

I understand your defeat is near and you want to drag everybody down the drain with you but be rest assured that Peter Gregory OMOWALE Obi is your next President wether you like it or not
The person you are quoting has escaped form Aro since early last year, you are wasting your time talking to a psycho.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Should Campaign For APC & Leave Free & Fair Election For INEC by stuffs2002: 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
bjdon:
Chi
This one that Hell-Rufai is wailing all over the place, it looks like Jagaban promised him a juicy role like Oil Minister. He should cry loads more and consider the situation:
NW do not want Tinubu
NE do not want Tinubu
SE do not want Tinubu
SS do not want Tinubu
Buahari does not want Tinubu
Northern Christians do not want Tinubu
So El-Rufai should ask himslefl how exactly is Tinubu going to become President? The only question that remains now is if Tinubu can come 2nd or 3rd!

Your IPOB 3rd class graduate will not win
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Should Campaign For APC & Leave Free & Fair Election For INEC by stuffs2002: 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
moscow007:
To my Yoruba Christian Brothers

A vote for Tinubu is a vote for 24 years of Islamic rule, here's how:

Buhari rules for 8years (Muslim)
If Tinubu's wins, he rules for 8 year (Muslim)
And Power rotates back to North,
another Muslim rules for 8years (Muslim).

Even Muslims who shares thesame faith with Tinubu will not take such risk, why you?

Why betray your faith and endanger the Yoruba Nation.
At Chatham House Tinubu demonstrated how he will allocate power over our security forces to El Rufai, is the massacres in Southern Kaduna for the past 7years not enough lesson for you.

Why betray your faith?, Why betray your God?!

IPOB CANNIBALS keep foaming at the mouth
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Should Campaign For APC & Leave Free & Fair Election For INEC by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:02am On Feb 04, 2023
Kingpin1000:
You all know the party that cannot win without rigging.. A free and fair election is the only legacy Buhari can keep.

Honestly maybe he may leave a hero.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Should Campaign For APC & Leave Free & Fair Election For INEC by HNICEARTH: 12:03am On Feb 04, 2023
Enemy of the nation. So the president should careless about free and fair lelection because he wants tinublu so succeed him.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Should Campaign For APC & Leave Free & Fair Election For INEC by slivertongue: 12:17am On Feb 04, 2023
hopexter:

It’s not when Jagaban is the APC presidential candidate.

He will be defeated
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Should Campaign For APC & Leave Free & Fair Election For INEC by Regie2bless: 12:18am On Feb 04, 2023
Heavens1stson:

this is the kind of confusion Peter obi needs to win the election.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Should Campaign For APC & Leave Free & Fair Election For INEC by lagosrd: 5:58am On Feb 04, 2023
They are allergic to a free and fair election without rigging or financial inducements or coercing anyone with thugs and cyber attacks
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Should Campaign For APC & Leave Free & Fair Election For INEC by geementontop(m): 8:59am On Feb 04, 2023
Hahahaha see fear of defeat all over their face ooooo
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Should Campaign For APC & Leave Free & Fair Election For INEC by leisuretym: 9:14am On Feb 04, 2023
Skyview01:

So you hate free and fair elections is that what you are saying.
Use your brain, that’s why I don’t like commenting here sometimes, kids twisting comments to suit their understanding.

We want free and free elections. BUT

That’s the duty of INEC, not Buhari.
INEC is an independent body as established by electoral law.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Should Campaign For APC & Leave Free & Fair Election For INEC by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:18am On Feb 04, 2023
post=120603290:
grin grin grin
LegendHero I know dey see your posts this period I hope all is well grin grin grin
He's using a different moniker to avoid humiliation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! / Fayose Suspends Anti-grazing Marshals In Ekiti State / Transcript Of Femi Adesina's Call With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.