Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 (24264 Views)

El-Rufai: Buhari Should Campaign For APC & Leave Free & Fair Election For INEC / Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) / Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has warned that he will not condone any political officeholders using the name of his office to canvass for votes in future elections in the country.

The president stated this when some presidential aides, the staff of the State House and the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Mr Boss Mustapha, presented to him a birthday card to commemorate his 77th birthday at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

He, therefore, advised those interested in elective positions in 2023 to work hard as he would not allow anyone to use his name to canvass for support.

President Buhari also assured Nigerians that he would ensure a free, fair and credible election in 2023.

“Well, what I want to promise Nigerians is that I will work very hard on ensuring free and fair elections.

All those that are going to succeed the National Assembly and the presidency, they better work very hard because I will make sure I use the law enforcement agents to ensure that elections are free and fair (and that) nobody uses his office or his resources to force himself on his constituency,’’ he said.

The president, who said he had accepted the realities of leadership in Nigeria, pledged to continue to do his best in transforming the country.

“I think I come to accept the realities of leadership in Nigeria. You can only try, is a terrific country, no matter what you do, there are people on a daily basis that look for your faults and go to the press.

“So, You have to learn to live by that,’’ he added.

President Buhari enjoined Nigerians to continue to exhibit the virtues of patience and patriotism to ensure speedy transformation of the country.

(NAN)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/2023-elections-buhari-warns-against-using-official-positions-pledges-credible-elections/amp/

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by wetmenow: 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2019
Baba go slow have spoken.

Dedicate this page to all Nigeria youths for God to remove the spirit of ethnicity and hatred from us so that we be able to unite and make this great country of ours a better place.

Oshiomole must go.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by jconsulting(f): 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2019
Anyone using your name will even lose

208 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by helinues: 1:52pm On Dec 17, 2019
wink
Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by dukeprince50: 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2019
This shows Bubu will not do Godfatherism?
Hate him or love him, he is better than all our past presidents alive, he has not taint his integrity, can't vouch for those under him sha
His home in Daura is something else, just a bungalow unlike GEJ mansion.
He is the most frugal, the most transparent and the most easy going of all of them.
Call me names, but my love for him grows.
PS, pls if u are frustrated, no need quoting me, I can't deal with assholes

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by Cryomancer: 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
We understand Sir... Nobody would want to associate with a loser after 2023

A mad man thinking of himself too important...

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by themonk(m): 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
He sees no future in subsequent elected officials so he wants to wash his hands and rebrand his posterity.

Las Las him go talk "I no support am o"

9 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
Our Darling Daddy has spoken cheesy

We remembered just some few years ago, that candidtaes in other politcial parties were using Daddy's picture on their posters ...... even as far as other African countries, their politicians were using PMB's picture to campaign!

A good name is better than riches, so says the HOLY BOOK!

On the last election day ,
INTEGRITY and STOLEN MONEY stood side by side,
But MILLIONS of nigeria queue behind integrity.
And INTEGRITY won.

It will end in praise.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by sanemind4(m): 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
hehehe... my guy don tire for Nigerians grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by Patojargz: 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
Baba has spoken but las las E get why!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
Slawormir:
My nigggar
U sabi person,
correct man!
kiss

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by Pidginwhisper: 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
We dey talk better name. Bubu sef dey show face. Was it not few days ago a northerner had to do another naming just to rename his Son. Sorry will be the name of those that’ll try it in 2023

Funny old man

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by agwom(m): 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
sai baba
Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
That's if he's not contensting himself, we've been hearing rumors of 3rd term agenda.
Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by drizslim(m): 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
The bullion van thief should adhere

Md:

Oh i forgot it a hate speech and i'm ipob, there's fire on the mountain

This general pmb his tongue no get control shaa.. Imagine misguided speech on his 77 football age birthday... I no blame am na his mumuish ass lickers like chief bullion van & his many kinds thinking they would succeed him.. Biafra must stand soon!!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by airminem(f): 1:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
Why? If they can allow an Igbo man to lead this country without your name atleast for two tenure, Nigeria will indeed be at the top. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by Olayinka8793(m): 1:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
Does his name sounds like Nelson Mandela, Akinwunmi Adesina, Obafemi Awolowo, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Kwame Nkrumah,Thomas Sankara and other great Africans whose name evoke respect due to their impacts and the respect they command? , otherwise he should go siddon one place abeg.
Giving an incompetent fool power does not qualify him for the league of great men whose names evoke real admiration from enlightened humans as opposed to the uninformed bigoted admiration from a huge population of illiterate Almajiris.

16 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
If them use ur name, them go loose. People are suffering enof

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by slimmax: 1:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
Hate speech
Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
post=84989800:
....says a two-time loser!
jobless griller

15 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by nuhu2018(m): 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
77or 110 talk true
Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
What's even Buhari's business with 2023 elections?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by Moreoffaith(m): 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
grin
Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by dangotesmummy: 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
drizslim:
The bullion van thief should adhere
hate speech!!!

Anyway I learnt today is our grandpa's birthday,bubu.lets all wish our national father a happy birthday

After all Yorubas say omode oleburu titi,kalefekun paje

Omode ole sheydi bebere Ka gbe ileke si idi Omo elomi

He's still our father.lets wish him a happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by vincentjk(m): 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
Lol
Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by Donaldoni: 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
k
Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by RexTramadol1: 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
Oga presido hbd

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by nsesam(m): 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
Imagine, your name na small sef. anyone using your party name will fail too
Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by Wickedtruths: 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
Slawormir:
My nigggar

Buhari sometimes behave like a real niggarrr

This one just keeps shouting nigarr like a deportee.

Guy, better go and work, so that you won't be wearing jeans in old age and be answering Area daddy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by patani(m): 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
ajibola1979:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/2023-elections-buhari-warns-against-using-official-positions-pledges-credible-elections/amp/

That's the spirit... Anyone wanting to contest should ride on his personal history... Your responsibility is to ensure free and fair election. Shikena

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa: Supreme Court Hears Application For Review Of Judgment Sacking Lyon / 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage / Osun Guber: We Now Have The Appeal Court In Our Pocket – Apc Leaders Boast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.