Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills (50288 Views)

How DNA Identified Australian Man As Escaped US Fugitive Who Murdered His Parent / Matteo Messina: Italy's Most Wanted Mafia Boss Arrested After 30 yrs On The Run / Russian Soldier Arrested After He Filmed Himself Raping A Baby In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by HydraFeeds(m): 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2023
boocheey:
I need a friend either male or Female at Adesanya Ajah.
what are you looking for in the friend ?
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by hopexter(m): 5:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
boocheey:

You need or want?
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by LienwaltAbel(m): 5:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
Yeah the normal bullshit. Arrest them when they're already close to the grave. Same shit happened with Bernardino Provenzano same shit happened with Toto Rina. The Italian police is obviously in bed with the Mafiosi
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by triple996(m): 5:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
X
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by Onyinyechiugly1(f): 5:49pm On Feb 03, 2023
Justice delayed, but not denied!

Nigerian govt would have swept the news under carpet with time, just like they did with the killers of Bola Ige
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by NEUDUDE: 5:49pm On Feb 03, 2023
boocheey:

Are you male or female or both grin
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by mariahAngel(f): 5:50pm On Feb 03, 2023
Lionmachala:
There is a time for everything.

You do the crime, you do the time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by hardbody: 5:51pm On Feb 03, 2023
Mrkumareze:

Originating in the Italian region of Calabria, the ‘Ndrangheta is considered Italy’s most extensive and powerful mafia group, which operates on every continent and has strong ties to the trade in cocaine bound for Europe from South America

Tinubu's Team In Italy shocked

I hope he doesn't mention Tinubu
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by CaptainFM1: 5:51pm On Feb 03, 2023
A criminal will always leave a trace!
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by onuman: 5:51pm On Feb 03, 2023
Chijeep:
say no to crime.
Nemesis surely caught up with him...
TINUBU'S DRUG SAGA OF 30YRS AGO IS NOW HAUNTING HIM DOWN.

Some people even believe that Tinubu can no longer be arrested and prosecuted by America for his drug trafficking offences. False belief.
Manuel Noriega, the president of Panama was arrested by the Americans, taken to America where he was prosecuted for his long time ago drug trafficking offences. He died in US prison. From county's presidential Palace to US prison.

1 Like

Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by GloriousGbola: 5:51pm On Feb 03, 2023
A real life lalo salamanca
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by LeopardX: 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2023
He should have relocated to the UK.
It would be harder to facilitate his extradition to Italy since UK is no more in the EU. Not that I know this for a fact Sha. tongue

And to think that he may have 'repented'.
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by mariahAngel(f): 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2023
How can you know how to cook, then choose to be a crook? undecided
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by foxxydude: 5:53pm On Feb 03, 2023
The internet exposed him
😁😁
The for find work for abattoir
Travel and food bloggers come expose am
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by emonis88: 5:53pm On Feb 03, 2023
Thanks to social media.
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by Officer4: 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2023
boocheey:
yo
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by Ericejeg: 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2023
[color=#000000][/color]
boocheey:

Why do u need a friend? Humm
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by princeade86(m): 5:58pm On Feb 03, 2023
boocheey:
to do what
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by Ckonnet: 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
Cook ni!!
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by ChiefSupplier55(m): 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
Go cook fit them in the prison
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by OLULAW: 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Nah God catch-am.

Your slowpoke God didn’t catch him all these days until a human being caught him. Sheeple.
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by Issayuguda: 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
Village people at work.
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by Donedeal1(m): 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
Like for Asiwaju
Share for PO
Quote for Atiku.
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by Killerbag36: 6:08pm On Feb 03, 2023
boocheey:

4 ritual tongue
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by RapistOnBail: 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2023
boocheey:

Hmm.
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by hakym619(m): 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2023
boocheey:

I'm willing. I have serious accomodation issue.
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2023
Very good.You can run,but cannot hide forever.Justice must take its full course.
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by makavalley(m): 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
adeola1097:
Once e be for you, who can be against you grin

Lol this your quote hahahahahaha
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by HUSTLER001: 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
boocheey:
shey you dey find hoe?
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by makavalley(m): 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
There is always an end no matter how far you run from the evil you commit you must pay for it before you live this world, either through the law, nemesis, Karma, nature or whatsoever
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by fcbelle72(f): 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
boocheey:

You mean Abraham Adesanya grin
Here I am grin
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by Assassink: 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
boocheey:
Your sex?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Buried With Machete, Bullet, Eggs And Pepper In Ghana / Putin Given Royal Welcome As He Arrives UAE & Saudi Arabia In Style (Photos) / Bodies Of The Terrorists Killed In Kenya Riverside Attack (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.