Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills (50298 Views)

How DNA Identified Australian Man As Escaped US Fugitive Who Murdered His Parent / Matteo Messina: Italy's Most Wanted Mafia Boss Arrested After 30 yrs On The Run / Russian Soldier Arrested After He Filmed Himself Raping A Baby In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by GeorgWashinton: 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
That's great.
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by Toks2008(m): 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

Was has the title got to do with his arrest?
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by thinkmoney(m): 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
boocheey:
I need a friend either male or Female at Adesanya Ajah.
Hi, I will be there around 10today
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by Emyogalanya: 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Nah God catch-am.
God you mean God now works at interpol? Abeg na interpol catch am o. That's what the news says
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by juman(m): 6:35pm On Feb 03, 2023
In next three or so years he is out, if he knows the rope.
Serial killers are allowed to walk in the street in europe.
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by mediclife1987(m): 6:36pm On Feb 03, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Nah God catch-am.

Slow god wey no fit catch am after 16yrs...
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by Princeton92(m): 6:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
boocheey:

I'm here even though I'm not there!!!
cheesy grin😁
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by juman(m): 6:39pm On Feb 03, 2023
Just two murders and one attempted murder.
Why he ran away.
He supposed to have stayed and be there for few years and be free.
Just few years.

He missed the opportunity of meeting high rating criminals in the prison.
Where he could have learnt high profile smuggling.
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by damkin24(m): 6:39pm On Feb 03, 2023
Chijeep:
say no to crime.
Nemesis surely caught up with him...
TINUBU'S DRUG SAGA OF 30YRS AGO IS NOW HAUNTING HIM DOWN.
It seems you can't breathe easily without masturbating with Tinubu's name
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:39pm On Feb 03, 2023
He thought they have forgotten about him and that his case has been closed..
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by Stevyne: 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2023
boocheey:
grin grin
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by paskal16: 6:52pm On Feb 03, 2023
boocheey:
wetin dey sup that side
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 03, 2023
adeola1097:
Once e be for you, who can be against you grin
Lol.
Badt soul grin
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:53pm On Feb 03, 2023
VisaInfoNL:
Nawao.

Same way Andrew tates was arrested.

IF you have 300k, would you buy a Samsung or Xiaomi phone?

If yes, why.

Thanks

Samsung ofcus. Number one android phone
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by solsticey2k3(m): 7:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
The guy right now…

Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 03, 2023
VisaInfoNL:
Nawao.

Same way Andrew tates was arrested.

IF you have 300k, would you buy a Samsung or Xiaomi phone?

If yes, why.

Thanks

Samsung. S23 ultra. #1.2M
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by aujile(m): 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
boocheey:
You are a suspect mbok
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by psychologist(m): 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2023
boocheey:
Whatever you do
Don’t befriend badore girls smiley
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by adeniyi65(m): 8:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
Italiano morderino in francislicé
grin grin 😂 😂
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by areeyor(m): 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2023
boocheey:

I’m at Y4 close, same estate
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by letitrainnow(m): 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
“No matter how hard fugitives try to slip into a quiet life abroad, they cannot evade justice forever. Dedicated officers around the world will always ensure that justice is served."
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by Luckysbab: 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
vastolord4:
Hmm.. sounds like a Reddington..

True
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by Juanmike(m): 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
boocheey:
I am here
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by McLizbae: 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
He misses home grin.
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by tunix01(m): 10:45pm On Feb 03, 2023
Won't mind to be your friend if you won't mind....
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by Gaga1206(m): 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2023
boocheey:
Hit me up. I'm at Bogige axis.
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by Sniper101(m): 2:16am On Feb 04, 2023
Even before I open the thread
I just know say e no go be Nigeria and her Police.

Nigerian police no fit track a suspect for good 16years nah grin
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by correctguy101(m): 5:54am On Feb 04, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Nah God catch-am.

Na Interpol jor mtcheew
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by mdsne(m): 9:00am On Feb 04, 2023
boocheey:
what about in Victoria Island
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by dochenaj: 11:27am On Feb 04, 2023
vastolord4:
Hmm.. sounds like a Reddington..
You mean Red?
Re: Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills by Wale9253(m): 11:41am On Feb 04, 2023
Hi we can be friend if you don't mind
boocheey:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Buried With Machete, Bullet, Eggs And Pepper In Ghana / Bodies Of The Terrorists Killed In Kenya Riverside Attack (Graphic Photos) / Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.