Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) (26619 Views)

Tinubu’s Anti-people, Reverse Robin Hoodist “courage” By Farooq A. Kperogi / Protest Against Electricity, Fuel Price Increment, Anti-People Policy In Lagos / You Bootlick Northerners In Expense Of Your People: Wike Fires Back At Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by maybet081: 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
Okealaaye:

Wikling? And you went to school? Shouldn't it have been WEAKLING? Looks like you're the COWARD, because Governor Nyesome Wike is known everywhere as a fighter with indomitable courage! Know what INDOMITABLE means, son?

Fighter indeed.

A pure wikling.
Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by Brendaniel: 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
maasoap:

You don't have sense at all. What were they waiting for before Tinubu spoke first? And this statement of yours made it look like you agreed that this evil policy targets Tinubu alone as if politicians were not buying votes all these years that Tinubu didn't contest.

E pain am grin
Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by maasoap(m): 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
Brendaniel:

E pain am grin

It pained that you didn't use your common sense
Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by 27Pushing30: 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2023
Brendaniel:
Any politician who talks now against the policy will look like a Vote buyer because Tinubu spoke first against it....

It’s a shame Peter Obi doesn’t even have an opinion about it
Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by Brendaniel: 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2023
27Pushing30:

It’s a shame Peter Obi doesn’t even have an opinion about it

it is better he doesn't talk, if I were him I would do the same, the fight is between his enemies and you don't involve yourself in the fight of your enemies, just sit down and watch them tear themselves.
Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by Demurray: 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
Putinofrussia:

It is now that buying of votes go even sweet the politicians.Banks are giving not more than #2000 today.
If a politician offers #5000 dont you think that the voter will be happier than happy?
Absolutely correct, the politician would even reduce the planned amount knowing fully that masses are hungry and in need of cash more than ever

3 Likes

Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by adekolaelect(m): 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
Honjoshy4u:

I don't have time for idiots like you. If you see me, you go first bend down greet.
You that I will compostable feed your generation.
Na people when no get money de make noise. If you do, you can do almost all your shopping with card and transfer.
Getat
mumu failed to realised that Nigeria banks have failed in term of internet transactions. Your hatred mindset makes you reason other ways like mad Dog.

1 Like

Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by Brendaniel: 10:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
maasoap:

It pained that you didn't use your common sense

E still dey pain am grin
Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by Honjoshy4u: 10:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
adekolaelect:
mumu failed to realised that Nigeria banks have failed in term of internet transactions. Your hatred mindset makes you reason other ways like mad Dog.

You're a broke idiot.
Go to the nearest supermarket close to you and see people using ATM and transfer.
Today I did lots of transfer and buying.
So, tell me you're broke make I help you out now.
Onokwu
Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by judedwriter(m): 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
Something tell me this is buhari's farewell gift to Nigerians....

Good or bad?
Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
herkeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFloIU6pk_Y

"Mr President, I want you to finish well but the Naira redesign policy is anti-people, The masses not politicians are the ones suffering..."

- Governor Wike tells President Buhari

It is quite obvious that it is anti-people, only the wicked will think otherwise. It is a known fact that even the scriptures acknowledges that the heart of some men is indeed evil. Quite unfortunate!
Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by Jostoman: 10:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

The moment you start to support Tinubu, you start reasoning like Tinubu BATstards, why?

The world knows that Wike is one of those who trust so much in money politics like he bought everyone up during the PDP primaries.

Now he’s trying to get the people agitated but the people refused to be agitated.

See how they were quiet looking at him fooling himself.

Buhari should prove himself a military General by sticking to his gun on this policy till the election.

“Nobody will be allowed to mobilize resources and thugs to harass Nigerians from voting in any constituency in Nigeria”. Muhammad Buhari, 2022.

Wike will regret the day he chose Tinubu over Peter Obi.
has wike told you his prefer candidate?

1 Like

Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by joshuaidibia(m): 11:13pm On Feb 03, 2023
maybet081:
Coward is talking.

Wikling

Keep crying.
Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by asanausana91: 11:39pm On Feb 03, 2023
Ahmed0336:

You have no idea what you're saying.
If wike wants to buy votes, he will use other currencies that can later be exchanged for naira.

But the poor masses are the ones at the suffering end.

you are a foolish liar. Let him go and use it nah? Delegates are far different from general election. Wike can never get the required number of dollars to buy votes from about 1 million people. CBN is also monitoring the movement of dollars in this country.
Useless people like you want to use poor people to achieve your selfish ambition. When did the politicians start talking for the poor.
This fuel scarcity has been there since January 2022, no politician complain until 2 weeks to election. Selfish idiots!
I stand with Buhari and Emefiele.
Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 12:13am On Feb 04, 2023
Honjoshy4u:
This don join the crying gang because him candidate don enter problem.
Una no go see money buy votes.

But you are dying, ignorance is truly a sickness
Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by doublecross(m): 2:00am On Feb 04, 2023
Its is not Anti people! It is a good policy! My people be wise... When politicians start complaining like this, it it because it affects them directly! They are unable to loot more funds and they say it's Anti people! I commend buhari for this

1 Like

Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by xeju: 2:38am On Feb 04, 2023
Honjoshy4u:

They've hide lots of naira for vote buying.
Immediately, CBN makes the new notes available, with the limit of 20k a day, common man go de ok..... But politician when hide 5billion for bush no go de Ok.
The same way you think somebody can withdraw 5billion from bank, that's how they'll deposit it back. Abi bullion vans nor dey again?

1 Like

Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by Ahmed0336(m): 3:12am On Feb 04, 2023
asanausana91:
you are a foolish liar. Let him go and use it nah? Delegates are far different from general election. Wike can never get the required number of dollars to buy votes from about 1 million people. CBN is also monitoring the movement of dollars in this country.
Useless people like you want to use poor people to achieve your selfish ambition. When did the politicians start talking for the poor.
This fuel scarcity has been there since January 2022, no politician complain until 2 weeks to election. Selfish idiots!
I stand with Buhari and Emefiele.

The problem with ediots like you who joined NL recently is that you can't pass a message without insults.
I wanted to elaborate on my submission, but since you decide to come at me that way, all I will say is " NA YOUR PAPA BE A FOOLISH LIAR"

1 Like

Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by Ahmed0336(m): 3:13am On Feb 04, 2023
Frezhkid10:

..where e wan take see the other currency..hope you know dollar notes are very scarce too..
Foreign oil companies in Rivers can make them available.
If you know you know wink
Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by nedekid: 4:09am On Feb 04, 2023
Honjoshy4u:
Oga na sharp man. Why you think say him employ over 300 thousand advicers few months ago for the elections, saying it is rivers money for rivers people? I am sure say na cash him de pay them. After Lagos landlord, rumored to have warehouse over 200b in cash, the next person them say na this onee. But as a sharpman him don destribute am tay tay. Abi which bank you Wan carry that kind money go.
Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by nedekid: 4:10am On Feb 04, 2023
Ahmed0336:

The problem with ediots like you who joined NL recently is that you can't pass a message without insults.
I wanted to elaborate on my submission, but since you decide to come at me that way, all I will say is " NA YOUR PAPA BE A FOOLISH LIAR"
Bros, no need to join in the insults. One someone is rude, tell the person and ignore.
Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by nedekid: 4:14am On Feb 04, 2023
doublecross:
Its is not Anti people! It is a good policy! My people be wise... When politicians start complaining like this, it it because it affects them directly! They are unable to loot more funds and they say it's Anti people! I commend buhari for this
Exactly.
I rumors have it that the politicians especially the one said to have warehoused over 200b for this election is the major problem as he is mopping out all the new notes to replace his warehoused billion in cash. Same fellow is the one complaining and feeling for ordinary people.
Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by emmykk(m): 5:20am On Feb 04, 2023
Ahmed0336:

You have no idea what you're saying.
If wike wants to buy votes, he will use other currencies that can later be exchanged for naira.

But the poor masses are the ones at the suffering end.

Leave the masses to suffer...the purification will get to the politicians or has already gets to them.
That old money that they still have will either expire or after returning it it won't get fast to them before election
Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by Teymanhenry(f): 6:24am On Feb 04, 2023
baralatie:

Do you think that poor sales equals more income to the farmer in the north?

Poor sales equal poor income generally... But prices of goods are dropping which is good for the final consumer
Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by adekolaelect(m): 6:41am On Feb 04, 2023
Honjoshy4u:

You're a broke idiot.
Go to the nearest supermarket close to you and see people using ATM and transfer.
Today I did lots of transfer and buying.
So, tell me you're broke make I help you out now.
Onokwu
kids everywhere !!! I don't know I am chatting with kid Who his economy transaction limited to supermarket. Morons . Can you tell me where this type of monitory policy of cbn was practice with this time frame in the world?
Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 7:06am On Feb 04, 2023
Honjoshy4u:

Oga, you don't know the volume of old note these old criminals have.
And the 20k limit is Killing them.
They are confused now.
Vote wisely by not voting anything APC.
E get why
You only know what they want you to know... No dey feel yourself
Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by spiralwedge(m): 7:23am On Feb 04, 2023
Honjoshy4u:

I pray that you begin to actually see what is going. This is beyond your usual political banters on vote buying.

If it is about vote buying, this is not how to go about it. As it is, vote buying is even easier now, because people need cash desperately. And the people that have the cash, both old and new, are politicians.

May God open your eyes and increase your suffering, so that you can see the whole agenda panning out.

1 Like

Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by Honjoshy4u: 7:33am On Feb 04, 2023
spiralwedge:

I pray that you begin to actually see what is going. This is beyond your usual political banters on vote buying.

If it is about vote buying, this is not how to go about it. As it is, vote buying is even easier now, because people need cash desperately. And the people that have the cash, both old and new, are politicians.

May God open your eyes and increase your suffering, so that you can see the whole agenda panning out.

I'm already blessed beyond what is happening.
The CBN will make the reasonable masses get the new note.
Vote wisely by not voting anything APC
Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by baralatie(m): 7:34am On Feb 04, 2023
Teymanhenry:

Poor sales equal poor income generally... But prices of goods are dropping which is good for the final consumer
And poor income leads to what for the farmer?
And will this lead to continued production in the face of sustained losses
Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by Splendor27: 7:41am On Feb 04, 2023
Honjoshy4u:
why are u not wise enough,,can't you see the policy is draining the masses and politicians keep pilling up the new notes,, politicians can buy vote note only with naira...but other special commodity or legal tender...wise up and see beyond ur circle
Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by Honjoshy4u: 8:39am On Feb 04, 2023
Splendor27:
why are u not wise enough,,can't you see the policy is draining the masses and politicians keep pilling up the new notes,, politicians can buy vote note only with naira...but other special commodity or legal tender...wise up and see beyond ur circle
Getat . You that have sense and your life is like that?
Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by Honjoshy4u: 8:42am On Feb 04, 2023
adekolaelect:
kids everywhere !!! I don't know I am chatting with kid Who his economy transaction limited to supermarket. Morons . Can you tell me where this type of monitory policy of cbn was practice with this time frame in the world?

You're the one that wants this country to keep running in the old system.. In develop countries, cashless policy is the way; so as to trace illicit funds. So if we must get there, we must pay some sacrifice. You lack understanding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari / Gara-Gombe: Aisha Buhari Wanted Amokachi As Sports Minister / ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.