Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,738 members, 7,834,467 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) (26655 Views)

Tinubu’s Anti-people, Reverse Robin Hoodist “courage” By Farooq A. Kperogi / Protest Against Electricity, Fuel Price Increment, Anti-People Policy In Lagos / You Bootlick Northerners In Expense Of Your People: Wike Fires Back At Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by Honjoshy4u: 8:44am On Feb 04, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

But you are dying, ignorance is truly a sickness

You're the one dying oooo.
I'm good and fine.
Cashless economy is the way.
Vote wisely by not voting anything APC so that your suffering will reduce
Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by ogatboy(m): 9:28am On Feb 04, 2023
How will wike pay his 100,000 recruits now? This policy will not change. Let everyone take their money to the bank
Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by 27Pushing30: 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
Brendaniel:

it is better he doesn't talk, if I were him I would do the same, the fight is between his enemies and you don't involve yourself in the fight of your enemies, just sit down and watch them tear themselves.

So it means he doesn’t care lol

So please going forward he should stop reacting like chemicals

He doesn’t want to take a position on an issue causing chaos in the land na wa oo
Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by Brendaniel: 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2023
27Pushing30:

So it means he doesn’t care lol

So please going forward he should stop reacting like chemicals

He doesn’t want to take a position on an issue causing chaos in the land na wa oo

Care about what, that Buhari is fighting Tinubu, and why should he involve himself, The suffering that people are going through because of the fight is Buhari's problem to handle because the last time I checked Buhari is still the president of Nigeria, you want Obi to talk so that Tinubu will score cheap political points that Obi is copying him....

We know you people's plans and we are way ahead of you guys...
Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by truthfinder319: 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
The children of hate are suffering in silence because of Tinubu. Every person knows that the timing for this policy is bad on all grounds
Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by DonroxyII: 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
Honjoshy4u:
This don join the crying gang because him candidate don enter problem.
Una no go see money buy votes.
Most Politicians hoard in Dollars not Naira !

They would just convert at Aboki at any Costs and Start dolling!

This Policy is anti-Human!
Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by Honjoshy4u: 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2023
DonroxyII:
Most Politicians hoard in Dollars not Naira !

They would just convert at Aboki at any Costs and Start dolling!

This Policy is anti-Human!

See your reasoning....
We're will the aboki see billions of new naira to change the dollars
Do you know more than the politicians crying??
Which reasonable government will run an economy that out of about 4 trillion cash, CBN can only account for 500billion?
No wonder illicit money can't be easily traced.
Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by Otuo2018: 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
There has been no fuel for several months now. That one no concern wiked Wike. Anyway, his political career is over
Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by adekolaelect(m): 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2023
Honjoshy4u:

You're the one that wants this country to keep running in the old system.. In develop countries, cashless policy is the way; so as to trace illicit funds. So if we must get there, we must pay some sacrifice. You lack understanding.
you can assumed I lack understanding bcs of your low level of life experiences. No one stop them from implementing cashles policy but timing, good aims and gradual . It takes America 4 years to Chang their currency but Bihari and cbn think only 3 months is best to do that yet they failed to produce 40%more notes to replace the100% they removed from saculation yet many of you indomi generation are celebrating it bcs you are a salary earners or "Daddy I need money "statuses . Kid grow up and lean from life . Not theory . You are among the product of non productive educational system of Nigeria.
Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by Honjoshy4u: 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2023
adekolaelect:
you can assumed I lack understanding bcs of your low level of life experiences. No one stop them from implementing cashles policy but timing, good aims and gradual . It takes America 4 years to Chang their currency but Bihari and cbn think only 3 months is best to do that yet they failed to produce 40%more notes to replace the100% they removed from saculation yet many of you indomi generation are celebrating it bcs you are a salary earners or "Daddy I need money "statuses . Kid grow up and lean from life . Not theory . You are among the product of non productive educational system of Nigeria.

I didn't read your rubbish because you lack wisdom and home training.
Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by adekolaelect(m): 10:39pm On Feb 04, 2023
Honjoshy4u:

I didn't read your rubbish because you lack wisdom and home training.
ok sir but you that have refuse to use your sense or those that trained you no get sense or they do not train you with sense Along?
Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by Honjoshy4u: 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2023
adekolaelect:
ok sir but you that have refuse to use your sense or those that trained you no get sense or they do not train you with sense Along?

You're exposing yourself the more.
Read through your write-up and see if it makes any meaning (Cut and nail sentences).
You better go back to school.
Senseless illiterate.
Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by adekolaelect(m): 10:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
Honjoshy4u:

You're exposing yourself the more.
Read through your write-up and see if it makes any meaning (Cut and nail sentences).
You better go back to school.
Senseless illiterate.
Is this your reason you failed to used your sense?

Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by DonroxyII: 4:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
Honjoshy4u:

See your reasoning....
We're will the aboki see billions of new naira to change the dollars
Do you know more than the politicians crying??
Which reasonable government will run an economy that out of about 4 trillion cash, CBN can only account for 500billion?
No wonder illicit money can't be easily traced.
You are the One Reasoning in English while I'm Reasoning as Nigerian thus Bring Your Reasons Home:

The Politicians are not Affected because they have their boys everywhere right from that CBN to the Microfinance banks ....

That's why Wike Said if they think he is not prepared for the election fafafafafowl ....

The Political Gladiators has already been serviced even before the common man .... This needs to have been factored by the CBN/Presidency before dolling out the new notes ....

The Policy is anti-Human .... Holistic approach is required to fight Corruption in Nigeria not Kangaroo Approach like this evil Policy meant to Punished Nigerians !

We have seen people spraying old dollars notes at Parties nothing dey happen...

The new Naira notes people were dying to have was seen being molested at big men parties and nothing happened ....

How could CBN account for Paper Monies there is no genuine intentions to Account for Monies in Circulation.... if they want to they would but everybody is scared of stepping on toes grin ....

The Common man is not supposed to keep suffering for the Fallacies and Fantasies of some elite.....

New Naira Notes was just also an Opportunities to Siphoning Contract Monies and Most Bank Managers and POS are now Big Boys ....

Expect to see more Range Rovers on the Street at the Expense of Common Man .....

We ain't Sincere and we have never been Sincere in Our Approaches!
Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by spiralwedge(m): 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
Honjoshy4u:

I'm already blessed beyond what is happening.
The CBN will make the reasonable masses get the new note.
Vote wisely by not voting anything APC

Of course, in a democracy, I will vote for the candidate of my choice. If APC is my choice, it is wise. Telling me who or not to who to vote for is somehow. I don't follow the crowd and I am not emotional.

Just in case, you missed my earlier point, may God increase your suffering this new week so that you can see the grand scheme of things panning out from the Northern politicians.
Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by Honjoshy4u: 5:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
spiralwedge:

Of course, in a democracy, I will vote for the candidate of my choice. If APC is my choice, it is wise. Telling me who or not to who to vote for is somehow. I don't follow the crowd and I am not emotional.

Just in case, you missed my earlier point, may God increase your suffering this new week so that you can see the grand scheme of things panning out from the Northern politicians.

You're an idiot!
God can't suffer who he has dangerously blessed.
I get my cash whenever I want. If you're suffering, vote out the party that put you in your sorry state.
Broke illiterate.
Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by Honjoshy4u: 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
DonroxyII:
You are the One Reasoning in English while I'm Reasoning as Nigerian thus Bring Your Reasons Home:

The Politicians are not Affected because they have their boys everywhere right from that CBN to the Microfinance banks ....

That's why Wike Said if they think he is not prepared for the election fafafafafowl ....

The Political Gladiators has already been serviced even before the common man .... This needs to have been factored by the CBN/Presidency before dolling out the new notes ....

The Policy is anti-Human .... Holistic approach is required to fight Corruption in Nigeria not Kangaroo Approach like this evil Policy meant to Punished Nigerians !

We have seen people spraying old dollars notes at Parties nothing dey happen...

The new Naira notes people were dying to have was seen being molested at big men parties and nothing happened ....

How could CBN account for Paper Monies there is no genuine intentions to Account for Monies in Circulation.... if they want to they would but everybody is scared of stepping on toes grin ....

The Common man is not supposed to keep suffering for the Fallacies and Fantasies of some elite.....

New Naira Notes was just also an Opportunities to Siphoning Contract Monies and Most Bank Managers and POS are now Big Boys ....

Expect to see more Range Rovers on the Street at the Expense of Common Man .....

We ain't Sincere and we have never been Sincere in Our Approaches!

So you believe Tinubu and El-Rufai is fighting for you? Lol.
The politicians won't be able to change the billions they kept in the bush for vote buying.
Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by spiralwedge(m): 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
Honjoshy4u:

You're an idiot!
God can't suffer who he has dangerously blessed.
I get my cash whenever I want. If you're suffering, vote out the party that put you in your sorry state.
Broke illiterate.

Typical emotional political banter. cheesy cheesy

Vote your candidate and I will vote mine. Shikena.

Meanwhile, for the economic policies, may God increase your suffering this week so that you can see clearly.
Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by Honjoshy4u: 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
spiralwedge:

Typical emotional political banter. cheesy cheesy

Vote your candidate and I will vote mine. Shikena.

Meanwhile, for the economic policies, may God increase your suffering this week so that you can see clearly.

Meanwhile I am blessed beyond your imagination and I do my shopping without stress.
If you need help, let me know make I ease your pains that APC caused.
You sound pathetic and frustrated.
May God deliver you.

Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by spiralwedge(m): 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
Honjoshy4u:

Meanwhile I am blessed beyond your imagination and I do my shopping without stress.
If you need help, let me know make I ease your pains that APC caused.
You sound pathetic and frustrated.
May God deliver you.

You are still blind bro.

Your suffering must increase this week so that you can see clearly.
Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by DonroxyII: 8:23am On Feb 06, 2023
Honjoshy4u:

So you believe Tinubu and El-Rufai is fighting for you? Lol.
The politicians won't be able to change the billions they kept in the bush for vote buying.
I'm an Analysts Bro while You are a Political Jobber that's why You can't understand Me ....

Upon Everything I posited see your conclusions!

Wetin Concern me concern tinubu and elrufai ... They were only using the Opportunities to Campaign for their Paties APC because they know the Policies would hurt ApC in the election! Buhari was Scammed or He Scammed Himself !

Anyway, The Policy at this time is anti-Nigerians ... It might have been a Gradual Change e.g N1000 first then N500 then the N200 at Intervals of 3Months apart thus this year could have been used to Herald the new notes ....

See, The Monies in the Bush has been exchanged for New Naira Notes and Still Kept in the Bush tongue
Re: Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) by doublecross(m): 1:52am On Feb 08, 2023
nedekid:

Exactly.
I rumors have it that the politicians especially the one said to have warehoused over 200b for this election is the major problem as he is mopping out all the new notes to replace his warehoused billion in cash. Same fellow is the one complaining and feeling for ordinary people.
the CBN must fight tooth and nail to make sure these evil politicians don't win this battle. we can't continue like this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Endorses Akinwunmi Adesina For African Development Bank Presidency / I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist / Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.