Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Why Is MC Oluomo Uncharacteristically So Quiet In This Period? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is MC Oluomo Uncharacteristically So Quiet In This Period? (718 Views)

Why Is This Man So Powerful In APC Yet So Quiet? / Herdsmen And Bandit Suddenly Gone Quiet In The South / I Won’t Keep Quiet In The Face Of Impunity – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is MC Oluomo Uncharacteristically So Quiet In This Period? by Penguin2: 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
MC Oluomo doesn’t need introduction, does he?

It was this period during the 2019 general elections that he was stabbed at a rally which almost took his life, but for the intervention of God and some herbalists who were invited to help extract the poison introduced into his system by the poisoned dagger 🗡 that was used on him.

But did you know he suffered all that campaigning for Buhari and enforcing the choice of Sanwolu over Ambode then.

Dude was everywhere.

So, one would have expected that since it’s the time of Tinubu, he would be more visible canvassing votes for Tinubu in Lagos and issuing threats to non-Tinubu supporters as usual. But he has been uncharacteristically quiet and I’ve been wondering why.

Could it be he has gotten intelligence that they are waiting for him to just do “Pim” so that they will take him in?

Or is it the arrest of some of his structures in Oshodi that drove him underground?

Tinubu boys/army, where’s your commandant general?

Where is MC Oluomo?

5 Likes

Re: Why Is MC Oluomo Uncharacteristically So Quiet In This Period? by PrinceOfLagos: 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
Buhari is Nobody mate

I heard he was invited to Abuja by the DSS and was warned seriously against causing any trouble in this period of election

7 Likes

Re: Why Is MC Oluomo Uncharacteristically So Quiet In This Period? by derecho(m): 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
Besides, he is beginning to understand that this is not a motorpark affair.

Lagosians are waiting for him.and Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is MC Oluomo Uncharacteristically So Quiet In This Period? by lhordspy: 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
Penguin2 .. I just don't know what happened to you. The kind of thread you create these days is worrisome. Needless, baseless, causeless. Unnecessary and very empty.

You started acting like all these little little Anti-Tinubu boys on nairaland that just open a thread for opening sake, fill it with lot of needless senseless gibberish and rhetorical questions ... I know a lot of them here and I hardly even open their thread at first glance at their moniker. Just look at the first commenter on this thread. Was he sensible with his take? Those are the kind of Obi-groupy-boys you are imitating these days.

Take a rest bro. You are sinking yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is MC Oluomo Uncharacteristically So Quiet In This Period? by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
Baba dey low key, He's just waiting for Tinubu to be announce as president of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is MC Oluomo Uncharacteristically So Quiet In This Period? by alsudan: 6:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
He’s a person of interest and his pay masters have broken the news to him.

Whether he pipes low or not, he and his gang will be picked up a few days to the election.

Every single voter in Lagos will vote without fear or intimidation.

Thiefnubuu’s humiliation will start in his adopted home of Lagos.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is MC Oluomo Uncharacteristically So Quiet In This Period? by duro4chang(m): 6:25pm On Feb 03, 2023
The OP is having psychological problem
Re: Why Is MC Oluomo Uncharacteristically So Quiet In This Period? by Beremx(f): 6:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
He and his fellow agberos must be planning evil to cause mayhem during the presidential election in Lagos.
In fact I heard from a public bus in Lagos that the agberos are allegedly being equipped with arms and dangerous weapons.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is MC Oluomo Uncharacteristically So Quiet In This Period? by JASONjnr(m): 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
Another agbero to look out for is Seyi Tinubu, that boy is having his own faction of boys doing dirty jobs as well....

7 Likes

Re: Why Is MC Oluomo Uncharacteristically So Quiet In This Period? by lhordspy: 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
duro4chang:
The OP is having psychological problem

Only God knows what happened to him. Following all these small small Nzogbu Nzogbu boys to be opening senseless thread around.
Re: Why Is MC Oluomo Uncharacteristically So Quiet In This Period? by gozmok1(m): 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2023
lhordspy:
Penguin2 .. I just don't know what happened to you. The kind of thread you create these days is worrisome. Needless, baseless, causeless. Unnecessary and very empty.

You started acting like all these little little Anti-Tinubu boys on nairaland that just open a thread for opening sake, fill it with lot of needless senseless gibberish and rhetorical questions ... I know a lot of them here and I hardly even open their thread at first glance at their moniker. Just look at the first commenter on this thread. Was he sensible with his take? Those are the kind of Obi-groupy-boys you are imitating these days.

senior URCHIN where is mc olomo?

5 Likes

Re: Why Is MC Oluomo Uncharacteristically So Quiet In This Period? by Penguin2: 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
lhordspy:

I apologize if I am not living and conducting my affairs according to the timeline you have set for me in your head.

But claiming I’d lose credibility is spurious because I do not engage in baseless writings or spew falsehoods. And that’s why I attach pictures and videos where available.

So, about this particular post, was MC Oluomo visible during the 2019 general elections or not?

Is MC Oluomo uncharacteristically quiet in this electioneering campaign period or not?

Forget the frequency of my posts and talk about their substance.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is MC Oluomo Uncharacteristically So Quiet In This Period? by Penguin2: 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
Beremx:
He and his fellow agberos must be planning evil to cause mayhem during the presidential election in Lagos.
In fact I heard from a public bus in Lagos that the agberos are allegedly being equipped with arms and dangerous weapons.

I’m sure Operation Still Water will remind them of who is in charge in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is MC Oluomo Uncharacteristically So Quiet In This Period? by floret23(f): 10:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
MC Oluomo has probably gotten intelligence that they are waiting for him to just do “pim” so that they will take him in into custody.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is MC Oluomo Uncharacteristically So Quiet In This Period? by Penguin2: 10:25pm On Feb 03, 2023
alsudan:
He’s a person of interest and his pay masters have broken the news to him.

Whether he pipes low or not, he and his gang will be picked up a few days to the election.

Every single voter in Lagos will vote without fear or intimidation.

Thiefnubuu’s humiliation will start in his adopted home of Lagos.

Lol!

If you recall that this guy was imported to Osun in 2018 after Osun guber election was declared inconclusive and INEC declared Supplementary elections, to help organize thugs who made sure PDP supporters did not vote in that election.

Again, he traveled over 800kms to Kano after INEC declared Kano elections inconclusive, to help coordinate the thugs who helped Ganduje win that election.

When you have recalled these facts, you would wonder why he’s mute now .

2 Likes

Re: Why Is MC Oluomo Uncharacteristically So Quiet In This Period? by Siwisheswereesh: 10:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
So piiggiiddiiotts fear Oluomo like this

Don't worry he and his team are strategising.

Piiggiiddiiootts amaka.

Lest I forget, it's the OPC that is actually tasked with whipping piiggiiootts in line during the election... grin
Re: Why Is MC Oluomo Uncharacteristically So Quiet In This Period? by Ruthless70: 7:51am On Feb 04, 2023
[quote author=PrinceOfLagos post=120608622]Buhari is Nobody mate

I heard he was invited to Abuja by the DSS and was warned seriously against causing any trouble in this period of election [/quote

This lies can only be from Ipob

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: The Home Of Ikenga Ugochinyere Under Attack Again In Imo / Why The Judgement Halting Banning Of Old Naira By Supreme Court Won't Work / Northerners Should Reject Atiku For Opposing Sharia In Nigeria: Kashim Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.