Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Warri Market Women Besiege Banks, Barricade Roads - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Warri Market Women Besiege Banks, Barricade Roads (29473 Views)

Security Operatives Take Over As Residents Besiege CBN In Kaduna / Strong Swimming Pool Guard, Balcony, Steps Guardrail Barricade Handrail Railings / Balogun Market Women Sing And Dance In Celebration Of Christmas In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Warri Market Women Besiege Banks, Barricade Roads by do4luv14(m): 7:20am On Feb 04, 2023
LogicallySXT:
I can vividly remember all the songs that were sang in the old days, they were just like prophecies which are happening now.
From,

African China - " Mr President"
Fela - Majority of his songs
Eedris - "Nigeria Jagajaga ".

I just think about this songs and I can't help but to cry for Nigeria.

You forget Add,
Fela - Suffering and Smiling
Asa - Fire on the mountain
Re: Warri Market Women Besiege Banks, Barricade Roads by Emmanuel909090: 7:36am On Feb 04, 2023
This is serious
Re: Warri Market Women Besiege Banks, Barricade Roads by baralatie(m): 7:37am On Feb 04, 2023
webizone:

You people in the south are so naive that it's very delicious to use you guys. Aboki wey dey north dey collect new notes without ish una dey there dey complain, dey wait for them.

Let me tell you for free, I personally, do all my registrations there because that's where I was born and grew up.
Aboki wey dump naira to buy CFA
Na you be minister of misinformation
Re: Warri Market Women Besiege Banks, Barricade Roads by Believeintruth: 7:38am On Feb 04, 2023
buhariguy:
the cabal are using emefiele to deceive buhari. And working for atiku and okowa

Dude it is too late to be using semantics to deceive Nigerians. Buhari is in on this 💯 Emefiele was never the CABAL candidate he was just the bogey man. It was actually Lawan that was the choice following credible reports that Atiku was going to be the flag bearer of PDP. El-Rufai is deceiving Tinubu and playing a hatchet job for Buhari. It will soon clear from your eyes.

Re: Warri Market Women Besiege Banks, Barricade Roads by Believeintruth: 7:40am On Feb 04, 2023
blamingthedevil:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu for speaking for the masses

Wake up from your dream or let them pour water on you to cool your brain from the weed you smoked.

Re: Warri Market Women Besiege Banks, Barricade Roads by OyinO: 7:43am On Feb 04, 2023
Another Haiti in the build up.
Re: Warri Market Women Besiege Banks, Barricade Roads by Believeintruth: 7:44am On Feb 04, 2023
buhariguy:
even when tinubu tried to advise him ever since, the cabal will not let him to listen

It is too late for conspiracy theories. Buhari is in on this 💯
Re: Warri Market Women Besiege Banks, Barricade Roads by fydence: 8:07am On Feb 04, 2023
buhariguy:
is the clearer picture,
Mamman daura and malami wanted to foist emefiele on apc, so that they can continue to use him, as the plan failed, mamman daura and malami wanted to foist lawan from North, as the plan also failed. You hear elrufai saying buhari was shock when he heard about lawan, because buhari is not with them in all this evil plan,
Their last card is to align with thief atiku because tinubu will be too tough for them, tinubu is always for the masses.
Again, okowa also align with emefiele from the same state.
That is the game.
which Tinubu is for the masses??... Carry that rubbish talk comot here
Re: Warri Market Women Besiege Banks, Barricade Roads by buhariguy(m): 8:42am On Feb 04, 2023
Believeintruth:

Dude it is too late to be using semantics to deceive Nigerians. Buhari is in on this 💯 Emefiele was never the CABAL candidate he was just the bogey man. It was actually Lawan that was the choice following credible reports that Atiku was going to be the flag bearer of PDP. El-Rufai is deceiving Tinubu and playing a hatchet job for Buhari. It will soon clear from your eyes.
you're new to the game before apc primary,
They plan to use emefiele to be president, we Force buhari to make sure emefiele resign first as cbn governor before contesting the primary, that was the same time amechi resign as minister
Re: Warri Market Women Besiege Banks, Barricade Roads by DKM123: 8:56am On Feb 04, 2023
This APC modafcukas is deceiving you gullible people with thier stewpid propaganda talks and you people are falling for it. Open your eyes and brains dear Nigerians.

It's pure m@dness to say Buhari is plotting for his OWN APC to fail and that is why he is doling out policies that lack strategy even when it's him that Nigerians will insult.
This is bullsheeeet!

Buhari and his fellow APC cronies are JUST DVMB and clueless and that is the long and short of it all. He is old and tired and he is not mentally fit to govern even a local government talkless of a country.
He is mentally CLUELESS and has round pegs in square holes in all sectors of the economy.
Tinubu and APC are EXPERTS in whitewashing and blaming everyone else but themselves and you people are not smart enough to see this. Smh
Re: Warri Market Women Besiege Banks, Barricade Roads by adesoji2faith: 9:21am On Feb 04, 2023
Instead of them to carry tyre and burn down the bank 🏦,they are busy making mumu noise.action speak louder than wordsInstead of them to carry tyre and burn down the bank 🏦,they are busy making mumu noise.action speak louder than words...
Re: Warri Market Women Besiege Banks, Barricade Roads by LogicallySXT(m): 9:37am On Feb 04, 2023
do4luv14:

You forget Add,
Fela - Suffering and Smiling
Asa - Fire on the mountain

Abeg nor vex, put am join.
Re: Warri Market Women Besiege Banks, Barricade Roads by okuta007: 9:51am On Feb 04, 2023
lexy2014:

what did Wike see?

Fulani ruling for 16 years --- 8 years for Buhari / 8 years for Atiku
Re: Warri Market Women Besiege Banks, Barricade Roads by do4luv14(m): 10:38am On Feb 04, 2023
LogicallySXT:

Abeg nor vex, put am join.

😀😀
Re: Warri Market Women Besiege Banks, Barricade Roads by Deoo1125: 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
Supported

mauchiz:
Cbn should takeover all the atm in Nigeria,load money by themselves,since they don't trust banks.
So money can be in circulation.

Re: Warri Market Women Besiege Banks, Barricade Roads by candygist: 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
Zetty177x:

You see as u nor get sense? Tinubu brought Buhari said he was Messiah...he can't disassociate himself from Buhari. Buhari destroyed Nigeria in 1984.. second time he's doing this. Gen Z take note

You be mumu, Tinubu brought Buhari or Nigerians voted buhari.
TINUBU declered Buhari as president without election taking place, and you will call yourself a graduate o.
Re: Warri Market Women Besiege Banks, Barricade Roads by Phyde: 5:23pm On Feb 04, 2023
Shooooh...untop our moni again? na hin dis pipol dey soffer us laidis abi dis pipol shop winsh.. grin
Re: Warri Market Women Besiege Banks, Barricade Roads by Thoceen: 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2023
The most successful/powerful institution/industry/system in Nigeria is Corruption. If you try to fight, it is the people that will defend it.
Re: Warri Market Women Besiege Banks, Barricade Roads by Zetty177x: 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2023
candygist:

You be mumu, Tinubu brought Buhari or Nigerians voted buhari.
TINUBU declered Buhari as president without election taking place, and you will call yourself a graduate o.

So una de deny Buhari now? Chai...I'm sure u were 6 years in 2015..I won't engage a teenager. Bye
Re: Warri Market Women Besiege Banks, Barricade Roads by candygist: 1:01am On Feb 05, 2023
Zetty177x:

So una de deny Buhari now? Chai...I'm sure u were 6 years in 2015..I won't engage a teenager. Bye

40 years old man like you that doesnt know how political leaders come into power in a democratic system of govt.
Re: Warri Market Women Besiege Banks, Barricade Roads by Zetty177x: 2:56pm On Feb 05, 2023
candygist:

40 years old man like you that doesnt know how political leaders come into power in a democratic system of govt.

As I de 40, I don near retirement age. U wen be 15 never start life. Never finish secondary school or university
Re: Warri Market Women Besiege Banks, Barricade Roads by candygist: 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
Zetty177x:

As I de 40, I don near retirement age. U wen be 15 never start life. Never finish secondary school or university

Old man.

29 Richest People In Nigeria 2016: Sire Emeka Offor Makes The List. / Saudi Arabia Shops Use Buharis Name To Attract Customers / Fuel Shortages To Hit Nigeria In Three Weeks – Seplat CEO