Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

They Want Us To Fight So That They Can Postpone The Election & Put An Interim Go - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Want Us To Fight So That They Can Postpone The Election & Put An Interim Go (618 Views)

Name & Arrest Those Plotting An Interim Govt - Yabagi Sani, IPAC Chairman To DSS / INEC Has No Plans To Postpone the 2023 General Election / Buhari Will Not Handover , Cabal Will Assume Power Via An Interim Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Want Us To Fight So That They Can Postpone The Election & Put An Interim Go by cocolacec(m): 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
'They Want Us To Fight So That They Can Postpone The Election & Put An Interim In Power' - Asiwaju

The Presidential Candidate of the All Progressive Congress, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu who took his Presidential campaign to Ekiti state has continued to insist that some people in the Aso Rock are trying to sabotage his chances of winning the 2023 election.

Asiwaju speaking in Ekiti alleged that this certain cabal expects them to fight and react after creating the cashless policy. He stated that their gameplan is to make life difficult for Nigerians so as to stir up some conflict among everyone. According to him, the cabal wants the election to be postponed so that an interim would be put in power.

He said, "I laugh when I see them stopping us from getting our money in the banks. I want you all to relax, don't fight them, violence is not the solution. The people who blocked our money will be the ones to release it when the time comes. They expect us to be angry, they want us to fight so that they can postpone the election and put an interim in government. But we are wise, they are not wiser than us.''

'They Want Us To Fight So That They Can Postpone The Election & Put An Interim In Power' - Asiwaju

The Presidential Candidate of the All Progressive Congress, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu who took his Presidential campaign to Ekiti state has continued to insist that some people in the Aso Rock are trying to sabotage his chances of winning the 2023 election.

Asiwaju speaking in Ekiti alleged that this certain cabal expects them to fight and react after creating the cashless policy. He stated that their gameplan is to make life difficult for Nigerians so as to stir up some conflict among everyone. According to him, the cabal wants the election to be postponed so that an interim would be put in power.

He said, "I laugh when I see them stopping us from getting our money in the banks. I want you all to relax, don't fight them, violence is not the solution. The people who blocked our money will be the ones to release it when the time comes. They expect us to be angry, they want us to fight so that they can postpone the election and put an interim in government. But we are wise, they are not wiser than us.''

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02a2kMaheTp2jZgU1jd29zUWDEscxVYyfSuy2dxwP2diheEnkuN6fUjGKYAc7rEPFul&id=100042978500467&sfnsn=scwspmo&mibextid=6aamW6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Want Us To Fight So That They Can Postpone The Election & Put An Interim Go by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
God bless jagaban the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Want Us To Fight So That They Can Postpone The Election & Put An Interim Go by Villa12(m): 6:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
Tinubu is the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: They Want Us To Fight So That They Can Postpone The Election & Put An Interim Go by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
What they did to MKO has taught him a lot of lessons. Aboki no be human-being.
Re: They Want Us To Fight So That They Can Postpone The Election & Put An Interim Go by Moh247: 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
cool

1 Like

Re: They Want Us To Fight So That They Can Postpone The Election & Put An Interim Go by Jashub: 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: They Want Us To Fight So That They Can Postpone The Election & Put An Interim Go by SecretSpy666: 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
The north is playing a very dirty politics. I think anyone who win between Tinubu or Obi, the other should just congratulate him. The north is looking for a slight opportunity to declare state of emergency and put an Interim Government

Power to the South
Re: They Want Us To Fight So That They Can Postpone The Election & Put An Interim Go by MindOnMatters00(m): 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2023
igbotormentor:
God bless jagaban the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

Then God will punish you for wishing a lifeless party and a lifeless person with nothing to offer upon Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: They Want Us To Fight So That They Can Postpone The Election & Put An Interim Go by MindOnMatters00(m): 6:36pm On Feb 03, 2023
Villa12:
Tinubu is the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

With what APC has done to this country, you still have the guts to pray for such party.

May the condition of APC & Tinubu be the condition of your family from now henceforth.

😡😡

3 Likes

Re: They Want Us To Fight So That They Can Postpone The Election & Put An Interim Go by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
MindOnMatters00:

Then God will punish you for wishing a lifeless party and a lifeless person with nothing to offer upon Nigerians.
That is for you and everything good in your life, I am not responsible for your frustrations neither did I take your voter's card. stop looking for who to blame
Re: They Want Us To Fight So That They Can Postpone The Election & Put An Interim Go by EeyanMayweather(m): 6:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
We the good people of Nigeria stand with Tinubu.
Thank you Asiwaju.
Re: They Want Us To Fight So That They Can Postpone The Election & Put An Interim Go by M4A1carbine: 6:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
See as Yoruba man dey insult their Master. So Yoruba alignment with the North is no more sophisticated?? Your eye don dey clear.🤣🤣🤣🤣

YinkaOlusesi16:
What they did to MKO has taught him a lot of lessons. Aboki no be human-being.

2 Likes

Re: They Want Us To Fight So That They Can Postpone The Election & Put An Interim Go by M4A1carbine: 6:42pm On Feb 03, 2023
The SOuth..who is the South?

Count SE/SS out of that Southern unity Nonsense. You betrayed the South and now you want an alliance? NEVER!!

It's either Peter OBI or Atiku. As for thiefnubuu NEVER!!!

SecretSpy666:
The north is playing a very dirty politics. I think anyone who win between Tinubu or Obi, the other should just congratulate him. The north is looking for a slight opportunity to declare state of emergency and put an Interim Government

Power to the South

2 Likes

Re: They Want Us To Fight So That They Can Postpone The Election & Put An Interim Go by Buhari4sale: 6:59pm On Feb 03, 2023
MindOnMatters00:

God will punish you too. Abi kò fẹ́ dá fún ẹ ní.

Are you blind and deaf to everything going on in the country ? What kind of family are you from? Are you that worthless or your home is broadly useless, I mean your family. Ti ẹ má bajẹ ni
Re: They Want Us To Fight So That They Can Postpone The Election & Put An Interim Go by HeRulesMen: 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2023
My thought exactly
Re: They Want Us To Fight So That They Can Postpone The Election & Put An Interim Go by Villa12(m): 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
MindOnMatters00:

With what APC has done to this country, you still have the guts to pray for such party.

May the condition of APC & Tinubu be the condition of your family from now henceforth.

😡😡
shut up

Nigerians are voting JAGABAN not party

We've outgrown that already

(1) (Reply)

Oseni Rufai: Do Government Really Cares About Us? / There Is a Need To Shut Down Nairaland By the Government Over False Information / Breaking: Tinubu Meets Gov. Wike In Portharcourt Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.