Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,676 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Another #endsars Looms – APC Warns Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another #endsars Looms – APC Warns Buhari (1450 Views)

Senate Presidency: APC Warns To Ndume / Watch Your Utterances, APC Warns Okorocha / APC Warns Okorocha: "Don't Transfer Your Frustration On NWC" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another #endsars Looms – APC Warns Buhari by Ukpaka: 7:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
Another #Endsars Looms – APC Warns Buhari
https://247ureports.com/2023/02/another-endsars-looms-apc-warns-buhari/
-
Addressing newsmen In Abuja on Friday, Garus Gololo who dub as the coordinator of the North- east Youths for Tinubu/ Shetima presidential campaign warned that if nothing is done to hurt the current hardship unleashed on Nigerians by the CBN policy the Federal Government risk another massive protest that will be worse than the #EndSars protests in Nigeria.

”If you go round the ATM in Abuja, Lagos and kaduna where Nigerians gathered as early as 3. Am and the Banking Halls where they are fighting to withdraw money , nothing paints an ominous sign of an imminent crisis in Nigeria recently like the Central Bank Governor’s policy”
Re: Another #endsars Looms – APC Warns Buhari by derecho(m): 7:25pm On Feb 03, 2023
Which endsars? The one you killed youths at lekki tollgate and denied it?

You think we are deceived by your show of concern to the masses you impoverished these 8years?

If only Tinubu and these APC clowns know how Nigerians hate them and want them out, they'd stop this nonsense.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Another #endsars Looms – APC Warns Buhari by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
APC are trying to cause unrest but wetin Buhari go do them. History no go fit forget am. Wetin Buhari go do this guy hahahah

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another #endsars Looms – APC Warns Buhari by Dundalk(m): 7:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
abeg i never chop belefull make dey no try am

2 Likes

Re: Another #endsars Looms – APC Warns Buhari by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
Nigeria
Re: Another #endsars Looms – APC Warns Buhari by PrinceOfLagos: 7:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
Which Endsars ? Na God go punish this APC idiots

The same endsars that Tinubu connived with armed men to shoot young Endsars protesters at Lekki toll gate?

Na God go punish una

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another #endsars Looms – APC Warns Buhari by Obaofaba: 7:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
Buhari has no choice than to succumb.

We must make sure our voice is loud and clear.

This country belong to all of us and as a law abiding citizen who's paying his tax to the government as at when due, I have the right absolutely to register my displeasure to any government policy against the general public.

The poor cannot be paying for the crimes of the rich and Buhari to call Emefiele to order immediately.

1 Like

Re: Another #endsars Looms – APC Warns Buhari by NEUDUDE: 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

The same endsars that Tinubu connived with armed men to shoot young Endsars protesters at Lekki toll gate?

Na God go punish una

Serious punishing i tell you grin

Walahi this people i tell you. So now endsars is a good thing since it will further their chances. Foolish sets of nitwits

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another #endsars Looms – APC Warns Buhari by princeade86(m): 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2023
And u go hear am

2 Likes

Re: Another #endsars Looms – APC Warns Buhari by kettykin: 7:44pm On Feb 03, 2023
Everything seems to be on peter obi's side, APC is in utter confusion

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another #endsars Looms – APC Warns Buhari by lazynairalander1: 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2023
Make una no bring #EndSARS into this propaganda. I still recall how you people killed our brothers and sisters, take away their bodies and denied, denied, denied until it wasn't possible to deny then you decided to say the truth.

God pun*ish una id*iots

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another #endsars Looms – APC Warns Buhari by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2023
Operation still water

2 Likes

Re: Another #endsars Looms – APC Warns Buhari by Lipscomb(m): 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2023
Only a fool will blame Tinubu for whatever Nigerians are facing. The man that never collect contract or appointed for whatever position why blame him.
derecho:
Which endsars? The one you killed youths at lekki tollgate and denied it?

You think we are deceived by your show of concern to the masses you impoverished these 8years?

If only Tinubu and these APC clowns know how Nigerians hate them and want them out, they'd stop this nonsense.
Re: Another #endsars Looms – APC Warns Buhari by onatisi(m): 7:55pm On Feb 03, 2023
APC is fighting APC
tinubu is fighting buhari

the most comical thing is that APC is campaigning like an opposition party and PDP is campaigning like a ruling party

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another #endsars Looms – APC Warns Buhari by Llight101(m): 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2023
Nothing like #EndSars like protest.
I neither hear your voice or see your face during #EndSars.
Cry me a river.....

2 Likes

Re: Another #endsars Looms – APC Warns Buhari by Buhari4sale: 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Na God go punish una

You are a mumu man for mentioning tinubu name
Re: Another #endsars Looms – APC Warns Buhari by derecho(m): 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
I was doubting your sanity but you just proved me right.
So until you collect contract or you are appointed before you'd be part of the problem?
In case you don't know campaigning or endorsing, and voting an incompetent person makes you culpable.

Just as you are doing now.

Tinubu knew Buhari was incompetent yet he foisted him on Nigerians in 2015.In 2019 he spent heavily to rig Buhari back to power...all because he was waiting for his turn to plunge Nigeria into misery.

Only a daft person will absolve Tinubu especially from our recent national woes.

The earlier you BATstards understand that Nigerians are not all stupid, the better for you guys.
Lipscomb:
Only a fool will blame Tinubu for whatever Nigerians are facing. The man that never collect contract or appointed for whatever position why blame him.
Re: Another #endsars Looms – APC Warns Buhari by NEUDUDE: 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2023
Lipscomb:

When he was shouting we will give student loan like hes the president nko lol. Very urchinlike of you to say grin

People can see through you now. Buhari has made sure of it lol
Re: Another #endsars Looms – APC Warns Buhari by NEUDUDE: 8:13pm On Feb 03, 2023
onatisi:
APC is fighting APC
tinubu is fighting buhari

the most comical thing is that APC is campaigning like an opposition party and PDP is campaigning like a ruling party

Very confused set of people. Only thing they know is greed

1 Like

Re: Another #endsars Looms – APC Warns Buhari by Fkmodhi: 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
The EndSars y’all called fake nah God go punish una
Re: Another #endsars Looms – APC Warns Buhari by asanausana91: 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
Ukpaka:
Another #Endsars Looms – APC Warns Buhari
https://247ureports.com/2023/02/another-endsars-looms-apc-warns-buhari/
-
Addressing newsmen In Abuja on Friday, Garus Gololo who dub as the coordinator of the North- east Youths for Tinubu/ Shetima presidential campaign warned that if nothing is done to hurt the current hardship unleashed on Nigerians by the CBN policy the Federal Government risk another massive protest that will be worse than the #EndSars protests in Nigeria.

”If you go round the ATM in Abuja, Lagos and kaduna where Nigerians gathered as early as 3. Am and the Banking Halls where they are fighting to withdraw money , nothing paints an ominous sign of an imminent crisis in Nigeria recently like the Central Bank Governor’s policy”
they should try it. Nobody can intimidate the president. Tinubu want to be president by force and by God grace he will never be president.
Re: Another #endsars Looms – APC Warns Buhari by asanausana91: 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
Obaofaba:

This country belong to all of us and as a law abiding citizen who's paying his tax to the government as at when due, I have the right absolutely to register my displeasure to any government policy against the general public.

The poor cannot be paying for the crimes of the rich and Buhari to call Emefiele to order immediately.
that is your opinion. As for me I believe Buhari and Emefiele are on the right track. Tinubu will not use the poor to get his power drunk ambition. When did Tinubu start caring for the poor? For the past 8 years that APC has been ruling have you seen Tinubu standing by the side of the youths? Even the so called endsars Tinubu denied that no one was killed.

1 Like

Re: Another #endsars Looms – APC Warns Buhari by Lipscomb(m): 8:46pm On Feb 03, 2023
This is a lame analysis let take a company for example maybe your HR recruit someone that can't deliver the job he/ she apply for and he has already told you that he is the best person for the job that's how Buhari to Tinubu.
derecho:
I was doubting your sanity but you just proved me right.
So until you collect contract or you are appointed before you'd be part of the problem?
In case you don't know campaigning or endorsing, and voting an incompetent person makes you culpable.

Just as you are doing now.

Tinubu knew Buhari was incompetent yet he foisted him on Nigerians in 2015.In 2019 he spent heavily to rig Buhari back to power...all because he was waiting for his turn to plunge Nigeria into misery.

Only a daft person will absolve Tinubu especially from our recent national woes.

The earlier you BATstards understand that Nigerians are not all stupid, the better for you guys.
Re: Another #endsars Looms – APC Warns Buhari by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 03, 2023
Lipscomb:

In your mumu mind mugu, ask fashola and ask Fowler you will understand mugu
Re: Another #endsars Looms – APC Warns Buhari by derecho(m): 9:00pm On Feb 03, 2023
I hate engaging unteachable people. Going by your puerile analysis, so if you hire an incompetent person you should be absolved abi?
So you'd just hire anybody who "says" he can do a job?

To boot,
If after an unproductive 4 years with all the complaints you still retain him when others could have been tried.You even defended his failures and bribed those who'd expose him using your bullion van. We shouldn't blame you?

Supporting Tinubu doesn't mean you shouldn't use your brain

Lipscomb:
This is a lame analysis let take a company for example maybe your HR recruit someone that can't deliver the job he/ she apply for and he has already told you that he is the best person for the job that's how Buhari to Tinubu.
Re: Another #endsars Looms – APC Warns Buhari by Betanaija42moro: 9:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
APC has no plan for this country. They just want to retain power and keep looting.
Re: Another #endsars Looms – APC Warns Buhari by luvmijeje(f): 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
I am still in a state of shock. Buhari and his cohorts willingly sacrifice the well being of Nigeria because of one man. All because he doesn't want Tinubu to be president.

What kind of hatred is that. What did Tinubu did to him to deserve what is going on right now. My goodness!
Re: Another #endsars Looms – APC Warns Buhari by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2023
fake news 🗞️ they didn't mentioned anything about EndSars
Re: Another #endsars Looms – APC Warns Buhari by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2023
Obaofaba:

Go to Unity Fountain square and protest. Buhari does not read
Re: Another #endsars Looms – APC Warns Buhari by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
Lipscomb:
Tinubu collected huge amount of contracts from this administration, especially in road construction.

See urchins oo
Re: Another #endsars Looms – APC Warns Buhari by Lipscomb(m): 9:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
Name the contract.
BeardedmeatR:
Tinubu collected huge amount of contracts from this administration, especially in road construction.

See urchins oo
Re: Another #endsars Looms – APC Warns Buhari by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:43pm On Feb 03, 2023
Lipscomb:
Name the contract.
I won't dignify you with that info.

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Charman Yakubu Under Watch / Akwa Ibom State Governor Goes Through Security Checks To Board Aircraft / Percentage Of Land Owned By Igbos In Lagos Is Less Than 5%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.