Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Ghana Drops N312-billion MTN Tax Demand After South Africa Threat (PICS) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ghana Drops N312-billion MTN Tax Demand After South Africa Threat (PICS) (33156 Views)

Call, Data Costs To Double As FG Invokes New Telecom Tax / Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa / Nkosana Makate: "Please Call Me Back" Demands N260 Billion In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Drops N312-billion MTN Tax Demand After South Africa Threat (PICS) by Ogaga87(m): 5:06am On Feb 04, 2023
Phenomena1:
Show me the threat there.

South Africaโ€™s foreign affairs department then warned that such โ€œunfavourable conditionsโ€ in other African countries have led to South African companies disinvesting from them, often with devastating consequences for the nation in question

This is the question you ask when you are familiar with ROMANCE SESSION but decided to read politics

Re: Ghana Drops N312-billion MTN Tax Demand After South Africa Threat (PICS) by BeanX(m): 6:06am On Feb 04, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Where's Shoprite now? You're shopping inside a Lagos gutter full of poop. So sorry for you. I'm certain you have plans to japa to SA soon. Sorry -no visa for Nigerians ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Go kill yourself and leave a note. I'll make a thread out if it.
Mynd44 seun NLFPMOD
Violation of rule 2

Re: Ghana Drops N312-billion MTN Tax Demand After South Africa Threat (PICS) by BeanX(m): 6:09am On Feb 04, 2023
WannaHowzit:

It a fact Nigerian men look like gorillas.

Compare below with a South African โฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I wonder if you've turned your gorillas into peper soup coz that would be cannibalism โ˜น๏ธโ˜น๏ธโ˜น๏ธโ˜น๏ธโ˜น๏ธโ˜น๏ธ

Mynd44 seun NLFPMOD
Violation of rule 2
Dis xenophobic guy keeps insulting Nigerians on a Nigerian forum and nothing is done about it

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Drops N312-billion MTN Tax Demand After South Africa Threat (PICS) by BeanX(m): 6:13am On Feb 04, 2023
WannaHowzit:

๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I see the facts knocked you out!

Tmksouth u with ur numerous accounts, don't u think u should grow up for once? u are 40 years and still this f**Lish, this is why I always rate black south africans so low and reason why ur white masters are still treating y'all like slaves. grow up dude. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Drops N312-billion MTN Tax Demand After South Africa Threat (PICS) by lymelyte(m): 6:21am On Feb 04, 2023
Lovebugs:
Dey couldn't warn Nigeria when we fined mtn some years ago
fear nor let dem na grin. Dem know thier mate grin

Re: Ghana Drops N312-billion MTN Tax Demand After South Africa Threat (PICS) by DSoj(m): 6:26am On Feb 04, 2023
Stupidd.
So how is this a threat?
Stupidd

Re: Ghana Drops N312-billion MTN Tax Demand After South Africa Threat (PICS) by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 04, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Are you sure? Days after this happened โฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธ

What did you do about it? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Your mango head president was begging us

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Drops N312-billion MTN Tax Demand After South Africa Threat (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 7:10am On Feb 04, 2023
obiekunie01:

see this slave in his own land claiming the glory of his white masters.

MENTION ONE OF THESE CONGLOMERATES OWNED BY A BLACK SOUTH AFRICAN.

i dont mean a figure head SA black. I mean any of the conglomerate owned lock, stock and barrel by an SA chimp looking black.
Why are you Nigerians so obsessed with white people? grin
Re: Ghana Drops N312-billion MTN Tax Demand After South Africa Threat (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 7:11am On Feb 04, 2023
WannaHowzit:

So predictable, everytime I put on the heat ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅthey run to the white argument.

So listenKunta Kinte that sold your own people into slavery and are today drowning in the Mediterranean voluntarily - let me show you how our black chimp government has ensured we don't poop by the side of the road or japa in our millions โฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธ

Let me know how Nigeria compared after 60 years of independence and massive oil wealth.

That's what they do best. There's no African nation so invested with what white South Africans do eat, drink, etc like Nigerians

Re: Ghana Drops N312-billion MTN Tax Demand After South Africa Threat (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 7:16am On Feb 04, 2023
CSTRR:

South African blacks are massive underachievers.
Can't be compared to their counterparts in Nigeria or many African countries for that matter.

With all your economic indices, they all easily tend to xenophobia.

Signs of an underdeveloped People.

What has the Nigerian govt done since it's independence that has surpassed the black South African govt that has attained it's democracy in 1994? absolutely nothing! You are the last people to talk

Re: Ghana Drops N312-billion MTN Tax Demand After South Africa Threat (PICS) by CSTRR: 7:27am On Feb 04, 2023
IronGalaxy:
What has the Nigerian govt done since it's independence that has surpassed the black South African govt that has attained it's democracy in 1994? absolutely nothing! You are the last people to talk
We surpassed your country to become the largest economy on the continent.

Even Egypt has surpassed your country.

Individually, Nigerians are the highest achieving group of black people in the world.

What Nigerians have accomplished in their various fields of endeavours will never be matched by any other black group in the world.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Drops N312-billion MTN Tax Demand After South Africa Threat (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 7:31am On Feb 04, 2023
CSTRR:

We surpassed your country to become the largest economy on the continent.

Even Egypt has surpassed your country.
No no no, It doesn't work like that. Don't digress.. I asked you a question and I'm waiting for an answer not another question

You ppl say things you have no clue about and fail to back them up

I'm waiting for the qusetion I posed to be answered...
Re: Ghana Drops N312-billion MTN Tax Demand After South Africa Threat (PICS) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:00am On Feb 04, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Are you sure? Days after this happened โฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธ

What did you do about it? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
funny bro grin grin

Re: Ghana Drops N312-billion MTN Tax Demand After South Africa Threat (PICS) by bhella10: 8:10am On Feb 04, 2023
Ghana and greed
Re: Ghana Drops N312-billion MTN Tax Demand After South Africa Threat (PICS) by Didi2d(m): 8:10am On Feb 04, 2023
But I didn't see any threat here

Re: Ghana Drops N312-billion MTN Tax Demand After South Africa Threat (PICS) by Kemistri4(m): 8:10am On Feb 04, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Will you ever win a world cup hosting bid while doing your groceries in open-air markets that lay next to agbero poop-filled gutters? โ˜น๏ธโ˜น๏ธโ˜น๏ธ

You'll forever remain complaining that SA hosts everything.

That's what's devastating when SA leaves your countries.

Oga, you're talking rubbish sha

Mention one devastating consequences of the withdrawal of South African companies from Nigeria and you're yarning okoto

Re: Ghana Drops N312-billion MTN Tax Demand After South Africa Threat (PICS) by kayusely70(m): 8:12am On Feb 04, 2023
obiekunie01:

see this slave in his own land claiming the glory of his white masters.

MENTION ONE OF THESE CONGLOMERATES OWNED BY A BLACK SOUTH AFRICAN.

i dont mean a figure head SA black. I mean any of the conglomerate owned lock, stock and barrel by an SA chimp looking black.
You've spoken very well and reasonably too

Re: Ghana Drops N312-billion MTN Tax Demand After South Africa Threat (PICS) by Franzinni: 8:12am On Feb 04, 2023
WannaHowzit:

SA is already the USA of Africa. Who else has more huge influential companies across the continent? MTN, Vodacom, Shoprite, Multichoice, etc are unrivalled by a mile and a half.
what is SA without the whites? Tell me a part of SA that was built by blacks out of thier initiative that is better than any other African shitholes ? I am waiting .... Please get off your high horse

Re: Ghana Drops N312-billion MTN Tax Demand After South Africa Threat (PICS) by leofab(f): 8:12am On Feb 04, 2023
WannaHowzit:

So predictable, everytime I put on the heat ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅthey run to the white argument.

So listenKunta Kinte that sold your own people into slavery and are today drowning in the Mediterranean voluntarily - let me show you how our black chimp government has ensured we don't poop by the side of the road or japa in our millions โฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธ

Let me know how Nigeria compared after 60 years of independence and massive oil wealth.

you are posting propaganda.. ANC that couldnโ€™t uphold the mega watts passed down to them.. they have virtually destroyed that country that in another 30yrs South Africa will be counting metrics with Mozambique and Zimbabwe.. imagine these black folks canโ€™t provide stable power and now rationing electricity.. Thank God the apartheid government dismantled their nuclear programs before anc Will containment the whole of Africa..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Drops N312-billion MTN Tax Demand After South Africa Threat (PICS) by nedekid: 8:14am On Feb 04, 2023
princeade86:
Smile. South Africa dey form USA of Africa
Lol, them poke us, nothing we fit do, it gave then moral to poke south africa, just small sneeze, ghana run like puppy with tail between its legs.
No be juju be that?

Re: Ghana Drops N312-billion MTN Tax Demand After South Africa Threat (PICS) by Lemmy123(m): 8:14am On Feb 04, 2023
Zx
Re: Ghana Drops N312-billion MTN Tax Demand After South Africa Threat (PICS) by Kennyfancy(m): 8:15am On Feb 04, 2023
WannaHowzit:

You're back to shopping in poop filled open-air markets instead of air-conditioned malls with escalators like everyone else in the modern Africa the AU envisions.
did they remove the A.C from ShopRite when going because am still typing from the mall and we don't even notice ShopRite has left, so basically it's about us and not them

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Drops N312-billion MTN Tax Demand After South Africa Threat (PICS) by dapsoneh: 8:16am On Feb 04, 2023
Nigeria has suffered, so. 8.2billion Ghana money is equal to 312bilkuina naira

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!
It's over !!! In Kalitus's voize

Re: Ghana Drops N312-billion MTN Tax Demand After South Africa Threat (PICS) by chichriso: 8:17am On Feb 04, 2023
This is huge but this video is still annoying me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sREvZv3hZn4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Let's Show Off Phones Home Screens / 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone / Get FREE Whatsapp MB On Your Airtel Sim