Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity (22956 Views)

presidency: I Don’t Owe Anybody Allegiance – Osinbajo speaks On Betraying Tinubu / Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) / VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by sotall(m): 4:15am On Feb 04, 2023
Another ACN

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by sotall(m): 4:18am On Feb 04, 2023
donphilopus:

Swears bros. 🤣

These children of hate are just so senseless.

Most of the undecided voters are now sympathetic to Tinubu. What they initially thought would affect him is now working for him. Lol

Sympathetic to who?

Most Nigerians now know Tinubu and his ACN team are hypocrites and will reject them loudly at the polls.

For over 7 years, these crooks didn't say anything about Buhari's bad government and now all of them are wailing...

The plan of the cabal is working.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by OluchiDelly: 4:19am On Feb 04, 2023
god bless u sir for speaking up
Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by olatuns2017: 4:20am On Feb 04, 2023

Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by nedekid: 4:21am On Feb 04, 2023
I don't just understand the demand for cash issue.
Since covid, I got used to being cashless. the most cash I ever have is ₦2k. I transfer, used my cards etc. Infact, I have only had a ₦500 note in the last 5 days sitting in the car. My wallet is always empty of naira. Little dollars or pounds in change in it rather.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by emonkey(m): 4:22am On Feb 04, 2023
Corrinthians:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/02/03/nigerians-need-cash-now-osinbajo-laments-naira-scarcity/

Why is this one always talking as if he is not a part of the government. we know they are saving you somewhere to lead interim government. You and Buhari think we don't have sense?
Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by MarketDispatch: 4:28am On Feb 04, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Buhari must go!
on May 29th after handing over to PO
Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by MasterTeeUSA: 4:29am On Feb 04, 2023
Oshinbajo is coming back to Lagos after Vice Presidency. He will answer for this policy if he is mute to it. Everything to you all is conspiracy about bullion vans. Those that steal your funds ...NDDC and so on dont use bullion vans. They have properties abroad, but the dumb dumb dont know about that.

Corrinthians:
Tinubu must really be feeling the heat. He bribed Osinbajo from his bullion van money to say these things.😠😠

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by Bebigiby: 4:37am On Feb 04, 2023
Nigerians are not asking for electronic payment or Fintech solutions but cash. Osinbajo is one of the great deceivers in Buhari's evil government. He always pretends to care about the masses but does nothing to help them and stays slient to Buhari's evil actions. If Buhari trully wants to resolve this crisis he should mandate CBN to reissue the old notes that was collected from Nigerians so as to reduce tension and then print more new notes so as to make transition to new notes hitch free and smooth process. I will maintain that naira swap deadline is illegal and violation of CBN act section 20 (3) see https://www.nairaland.com/7546457/why-cbn-naira-swap-deadline

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by Image123(m): 4:40am On Feb 04, 2023
i don't think i have heard Obi the king of lamentations lament about this cash issue. Why? Because the situation favours him. Those of you thinking he is a different politician should keep playing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by SmartPolician: 4:42am On Feb 04, 2023
Na to dey deliver speech this one sabi

The VP office is one of the most useless offices in Nigéria
Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by Ogaga87(m): 4:58am On Feb 04, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Buhari must go!

He is the Best..

Giving power to corrupt Tinubu who direct bullion van to his house at will is not the solution..

We don't need corrupt personality in Aso rock with our debt..
Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by Creamypie(m): 5:09am On Feb 04, 2023
ShobayoEmma:
Today I made the decision to publicly declare my support for the presidential candidate of the Labour Party on the ground of the most physically, mentally and morally qualified among the options we are faced with.
God bless all the obidients.
God bless Nigeria.
N04W90E47-Newman*
by so doing, u are also securing the future of younger generation
Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by Dave2011: 5:11am On Feb 04, 2023
ShobayoEmma:
Today I made the decision to publicly declare my support for the presidential candidate of the Labour Party on the ground of the most physically, mentally and morally qualified among the options we are faced with.
God bless all the obidients.
God bless Nigeria.

N04W90E47-Newman*

Welcome on board sir, together we will birth a new Nigeria that our posterity will be proud of!

ObiDatti 2023
Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by sonso: 5:26am On Feb 04, 2023
donphilopus:

Swears bros. 🤣

Most of the undecided voters are now sympathetic to Tinubu. What they initially thought would affect him is now working for him. Lol

There is no brain in their flat heads.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by Pharaohny: 5:28am On Feb 04, 2023
As long as it'll prevent Agbado urchin from entering as the president of this Nation, I'm happy to sacrifice for the remaining 6 days 🤣🤣😄😃😄😃 An incoming president promising 8 years for a 4 year course lol 😆🤣🙄🤣🤣🙄
Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by yomi007k(m): 5:36am On Feb 04, 2023
Bebigiby:
Nigerians are not asking for electronic payment or Fintech solutions but cash. Osinbajo is one of the great deceivers in Buhari's evil government. He always pretends to care about the masses but does nothing to help them and stays slient to Buhari's evil actions. If Buhari trully wants to resolve this crisis he should mandate CBN to reissue the old notes that was collected from Nigerians so as to reduce tension and then print more new notes so as to make transition to new notes hitch free and smooth process. I will maintain that naira swap deadline is illegal and violation of CBN act section 20 (3) see https://www.nairaland.com/7546457/why-cbn-naira-swap-deadline

Sack Emefiele !

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by Babalawoniger: 5:52am On Feb 04, 2023
You really think everybody here is illiterate
Corrinthians:
Tinubu must really be feeling the heat. He bribed Osinbajo from his bullion van money to say these things.😠😠

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by Chisave: 6:08am On Feb 04, 2023
Make all of una get out.

Na now una fit talk. For good seven years, none of you said pim as if Nigerians have been enjoying. Now because a policy somehow is affecting you, you can now talk.

Now talking as if they had the interest of the masses at heart.
Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by Daniego(m): 6:13am On Feb 04, 2023
Osibanjo should resign in protest if actually he is sincere to his calling if not , he is the same with buhari. In a sane country,this is enough reason for voluntry resignation but here in Nigeria, everybody is forming a saint in the mist of wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by Daniego(m): 6:16am On Feb 04, 2023
Osibanjo should resign in protest if actually he is sincere to his calling if not , he is the same with buhari. In a sane country,this is enough reason for voluntry resignation but here in Nigeria, everybody is forming a saint in the mist of wickedness.
Babalawoniger:
You really think everybody here is illiterate

Don't mind them.
sotall:
Another ACN
Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by josilcool(m): 6:18am On Feb 04, 2023
Enough of talking, we need action
Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by luizpippo(m): 6:22am On Feb 04, 2023
donphilopus:

Swears bros. 🤣

Working for him?

The stupidity in this thought process.

Only an obtuse Undecided voter would Be sympathetic to a senile fellow who has supported this evil regime since 2015, no matter how callous their policies or actions are, then suddenly found his voice when his own personal dream is being threatened.
Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by mortalincarnate(f): 6:26am On Feb 04, 2023
My love for you Osibanjo has no bounds 😍😍😍😍
Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by Nuheights(m): 6:32am On Feb 04, 2023
donphilopus:

Swears bros. 🤣

Not just the undecided voters. Even I that have been obedient for a long, am getting gradually batified. A lot of empathy. What is it; are they more saintly than Tinubu? Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by Emola12(m): 6:34am On Feb 04, 2023
BamakSNR:

You've decided to waste your vote
so you still want to vote APC abi God will punish you any anybody who do so in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by grammarian247(m): 6:35am On Feb 04, 2023
KingKO22:
Tinubu leads others follow

That was how he led us to Bubu, and we followed. Now see where we dey. Just shut up with your BAT leads, shut up! The fuel scarcity and naira crunch are not the worst we have seen in this administration, people die in numbers, there is total collapse of the economy, how has your candidate reacted to all these ... again, shut up!
Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by Aroyjunior(m): 6:39am On Feb 04, 2023
This man is better to be our nigerian president than that sick joke saying rubbish up and down......
Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by Aroyjunior(m): 6:40am On Feb 04, 2023
Emola12:
so you still want to vote APC abi God will punish you any anybody who do so in Jesus name
Amen in the mighty name of jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Snubs Niger Coup Leader’s Overtures For Direct Talks / Breakaway Moldovan Region Asks Russia For 'Protection' / Presidency Fires Director Over Plagiarism Of Obama's Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.