Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Out Of 18 Presidential Candidates, Is It Only "Obi That Cannot Win"? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Out Of 18 Presidential Candidates, Is It Only "Obi That Cannot Win"? (629 Views)

Meet Nigeria's 18 Presidential Candidates And Their Plans / Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) / 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Out Of 18 Presidential Candidates, Is It Only "Obi That Cannot Win"? by floret23(f): 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
PDAPC politicians are spending huge sum of money to promote the "Obi cannot win" propaganda on social and traditional media. Apart from the fact that this surbbodinate clause is mischievous in its entirety, it is also funny. Is it only Obi that cannot win? What about the other 17 candidates? Kola Abiola, Sowore or Kwakwanso can win abi? Who are the people who believe their own lies called?

9 Likes

Re: Out Of 18 Presidential Candidates, Is It Only "Obi That Cannot Win"? by obi4eze(m): 11:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
grin

HE Peter Obi keeps talking about what he will do to move Nigeria from consumption to production but the PDAPC candidates have no plan. Baba Amoda goes about making unforced errors and attacking the party that made him the flag bearer.

The PDAPC people have nothing to offer so there's no need talking about them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Out Of 18 Presidential Candidates, Is It Only "Obi That Cannot Win"? by Makavelly40: 11:10pm On Feb 03, 2023
Obi will win

Reach me for your , proposal's, project writing, power point presentation, thesis e.t.c

For more information check my signature and contact me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Out Of 18 Presidential Candidates, Is It Only "Obi That Cannot Win"? by ManirBK: 11:10pm On Feb 03, 2023
A Stingy Man cannot win a contest
Re: Out Of 18 Presidential Candidates, Is It Only "Obi That Cannot Win"? by floret23(f): 11:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
ManirBK:
Stingy Man cannot win a contest
Boda Muniru, religion should not stop you from voting wisely. Muslims don't have a different market where they transact easier than Christians. We are all in it together.

3 Likes

Re: Out Of 18 Presidential Candidates, Is It Only "Obi That Cannot Win"? by floret23(f): 11:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
Makavelly40:
Obi will win
Sure

3 Likes

Re: Out Of 18 Presidential Candidates, Is It Only "Obi That Cannot Win"? by ManirBK: 11:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
floret23:
Boda Muniru, religion should not stop you from voting wisely. Muslims don't have a different market where they transact easier than Christians. We are all in it together.
pls keep religious matter aside. even in your family house nobody wants a stingy person, no be true
Re: Out Of 18 Presidential Candidates, Is It Only "Obi That Cannot Win"? by floret23(f): 11:34pm On Feb 03, 2023
ManirBK:
pls keep religious matter aside. even in your family house nobody wants a stingy person, no be true
I think people intentionally misunderstood Obi's stinginess. He just doesn't like wastage and that's why he was impeached twice. His offence was that he was saving money. If Buhari had 1% of Obi's brain, we wouldn't have been swimming in debt by now.

2 Likes

Re: Out Of 18 Presidential Candidates, Is It Only "Obi That Cannot Win"? by cicero(m): 11:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
I am voting Peter Obi and there many others coming through me. If he likes let him change his name to stingy.

4 Likes

Re: Out Of 18 Presidential Candidates, Is It Only "Obi That Cannot Win"? by Madridstar(m): 11:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
ManirBK:
A Stingy Man cannot win a contest
a town hall, different balaba blubala balabu.
Re: Out Of 18 Presidential Candidates, Is It Only "Obi That Cannot Win"? by Madridstar(m): 11:50pm On Feb 03, 2023
floret23:
I think people intentionally misunderstood Obi's stinginess. He just doesn't like wastage and that's why he was impeached twice. His offence was that he was saving money. If Buhari had 1% of Obi's brain, we wouldn't have been swimming in debt by now.
so you expect an urchin to understand what you are saying.. just call them urchins, they will get the message Asap.

3 Likes

Re: Out Of 18 Presidential Candidates, Is It Only "Obi That Cannot Win"? by yarimo(m): 1:21am On Feb 04, 2023
Shey this is the most attended rallies for obi in his political journey that you have creat a thread with grin grin grin a lightweight presidential candidate is always a lightweight presidential candidate grin
floret23:
PDAPC politicians are spending huge sum of money to promote the "Obi cannot win" propaganda on social and traditional media. Apart from the fact that this surbbodinate clause is mischievous in its entirety, it is also funny. Is it only Obi that cannot win? What about the other 17 candidates? Kola Abiola, Sowore or Kwakwanso can win abi? Who are the people who believe their own lies called?

Re: Out Of 18 Presidential Candidates, Is It Only "Obi That Cannot Win"? by ScamHunter: 1:57am On Feb 04, 2023
They wish because he's the man to beat

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Dispense New Notes Or I'll Revoke Your Land - Governor Zulum Slams Banks / Who Do You Think Will Win The 2023 General Election (vote Here) / BREAKING: Peter Obi Steps Down For Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.