Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

List Of South-east Polliticians Obi Has Indirectly Sent Into Partial Retirement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of South-east Polliticians Obi Has Indirectly Sent Into Partial Retirement (1962 Views)

"APC Has Indirectly Featured Tinubu For 2023"-Secondus / Ministerial List: Buhari Has Indirectly Inaugurated 2023 Presidential, Campaign / Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of South-east Polliticians Obi Has Indirectly Sent Into Partial Retirement by iSense247: 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
Obi's eloquence, courage and wisdom have dwarfed the following igbo politicians. He has raised the bar too high for them.

Rochas Okorocha

Chukwuemeka Nwajuba

Ogbonnaya Onu

Ikeobasi Mokelu

After February 25, mediocrity will be a thing of the past in our political space. Many career Politicians including Tinubu will be permanently retired. Enough is enough!

16 Likes

Re: List Of South-east Polliticians Obi Has Indirectly Sent Into Partial Retirement by agarawu1985: 11:46pm On Feb 03, 2023
Ok
Re: List Of South-east Polliticians Obi Has Indirectly Sent Into Partial Retirement by Makavelly40: 11:58pm On Feb 03, 2023
Obi my man

Reach me for your , proposal's, project writing, power point presentation, thesis e.t.c

For more information check my signature and contact me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of South-east Polliticians Obi Has Indirectly Sent Into Partial Retirement by Sannisege: 12:01am On Feb 04, 2023
Please rather name those that he has helped to rise rather than those that he has retired.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of South-east Polliticians Obi Has Indirectly Sent Into Partial Retirement by EmeeNaka: 12:05am On Feb 04, 2023
Sannisege:
Please rather name those that he has helped to rise rather than those that he has retired.

I don't agree with the Op in respect of retiring anybody by Peter Obi. However, I must say that Obi's rise will promote competence in politics and his victory will be a victory for the common Nigerians.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of South-east Polliticians Obi Has Indirectly Sent Into Partial Retirement by yarimo(m): 1:12am On Feb 04, 2023
Hahahaha okorocha is well known than OBI 100% in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: List Of South-east Polliticians Obi Has Indirectly Sent Into Partial Retirement by youngbabaj(m): 1:51am On Feb 04, 2023
Op abeg dry ur loud before smoking

2 Likes

Re: List Of South-east Polliticians Obi Has Indirectly Sent Into Partial Retirement by hisgrace090: 2:02am On Feb 04, 2023
yarimo:

Only hate can make you say this

5 Likes

Re: List Of South-east Polliticians Obi Has Indirectly Sent Into Partial Retirement by Moh247: 2:08am On Feb 04, 2023
God forbid I vote someone who wants the down fall of his own brother

He not only sacked and fired other Civil Servants from lesser Ibo South East State like Ebonyi, Imo , Enugu.

He is already bragging to end other Ibo leaders

1 Like

Re: List Of South-east Polliticians Obi Has Indirectly Sent Into Partial Retirement by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 4:36am On Feb 04, 2023
yarimo:

You should have voted for Okoracha at the primaries grin

Peter Obi has become a Household name here in the North.

4 Likes

Re: List Of South-east Polliticians Obi Has Indirectly Sent Into Partial Retirement by DesChyko: 5:55am On Feb 04, 2023
Sannisege:

'those he has helped to rise' ; Is that the goal of a supposed public servant?

Nah so minions take full everywhere over competence.🤮

1 Like

Re: List Of South-east Polliticians Obi Has Indirectly Sent Into Partial Retirement by Mfetenang: 5:56am On Feb 04, 2023
Typical IPOB mentality.
Re: List Of South-east Polliticians Obi Has Indirectly Sent Into Partial Retirement by iSense247: 6:25am On Feb 04, 2023
Mfetenang:
Typical IPOB mentality.
2023: Is APC's Tribalising of Obi's candidacy working for Tinubu?

Everyone supporting Obi is tagged Igbo, thereby tribalising Obi's candidature. This election has also exposed the tribalists among our political elites.

Were Tinubu's surpporters instructed not to respond to Northerners' insults most especially from Hausa/Fulani muslims? I noticed that on any social media post where Northerners are working against, mocking or abusing Tinubu, his surpporters usually respond by attacking Igbos Instead of facing reality. What's the correlation? The subservience and respect is too much and it's as if they consider Hausa/Fulani muslims as more superior humans than themselves.

Obi supporters, especially of Igbo extraction are specific of their criticism of Tinubu. (They call out Tinubu personally). Tinubu supporters on the other hand call out a whole tribe while criticing Peter Obi.

I have this questions for Tinubu's surpporters: Why do you yoruba muslims worship Northerners with so much fear and trembling but hate peace loving Igbos? Why are they always afraid of replying Northerners? Anyway with Peter Obi, a new Nigeria is PO-ssible. Peter is Better!

lhordspy FreeStuffsNG yarimo I8Xtians etrouble seunmsg Ayamed drlateef Muhammad123 Akeem Ttalk omenkaLives omenka AntiChrist KingKO2 PandoraObi heliues Moh247 Mandate2023 Batified2023 DevilAdvocate etc. Why do you consider people up North superior humans?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of South-east Polliticians Obi Has Indirectly Sent Into Partial Retirement by iSense247: 6:31am On Feb 04, 2023
yarimo:
That's why he got zero votes after selling his own brothers for 30 pieces of silver. You prefer a Igbo sellouts to sensible ones among them. You are not a honest person.

When you sell your brothers, buyers will not trust you. That's why North will always disrespect elements like Tinubu, Okorocha, Orji Uzor Kalu etc but respect Peter Obi.

Tinubu is pumping billions into the North yet they are mocking him. Obi no dey give shishi yet they hold him with high regard. Money and subservience are not enough, integrity also matters.
Re: List Of South-east Polliticians Obi Has Indirectly Sent Into Partial Retirement by franchasng: 7:00am On Feb 04, 2023
yarimo:
Well known by political criminals, fellow looters and supporters of evil like Yarimo and co shocked
Re: List Of South-east Polliticians Obi Has Indirectly Sent Into Partial Retirement by zeuss: 7:36am On Feb 04, 2023
Sannisege:

People will always rise to fill vacant opportunities to serve........ being a god father is corrupt and evil
Re: List Of South-east Polliticians Obi Has Indirectly Sent Into Partial Retirement by ahiboilandgas: 8:09am On Feb 04, 2023
iSense247:
Obi's eloquence, courage and wisdom have dwarfed the following igbo politicians. He has raised the bar too high for them.

Rochas Okorocha

Chukwuemeka Nwajuba

Ogbonnaya Onu

Ikeobasi Mokelu

After February 25, mediocrity will be a thing of the past in our political space. Many career Politicians including Tinubu will be permanently retired. Enough is enough!
or it put and end to ipob tribal politics .
Re: List Of South-east Polliticians Obi Has Indirectly Sent Into Partial Retirement by yarimo(m): 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

You should have voted for Okoracha at the primaries grin

Peter Obi has become a Household name here in the North.
Household name in social media especially Twitter and nairaland 100%
Re: List Of South-east Polliticians Obi Has Indirectly Sent Into Partial Retirement by Mfetenang: 8:05am On Feb 05, 2023
iSense247:
2023: Is APC's Tribalising of Obi's candidacy working for Tinubu?

Everyone supporting Obi is tagged Igbo, thereby tribalising Obi's candidature. This election has also exposed the tribalists among our political elites.

Were Tinubu's surpporters instructed not to respond to Northerners' insults most especially from Hausa/Fulani muslims? I noticed that on any social media post where Northerners are working against, mocking or abusing Tinubu, his surpporters usually respond by attacking Igbos Instead of facing reality. What's the correlation? The subservience and respect is too much and it's as if they consider Hausa/Fulani muslims as more superior humans than themselves.

Obi supporters, especially of Igbo extraction are specific of their criticism of Tinubu. (They call out Tinubu personally). Tinubu supporters on the other hand call out a whole tribe while criticing Peter Obi.

I have this questions for Tinubu's surpporters: Why do you yoruba muslims worship Northerners with so much fear and trembling but hate peace loving Igbos? Why are they always afraid of replying Northerners? Anyway with Peter Obi, a new Nigeria is PO-ssible. Peter is Better!

lhordspy FreeStuffsNG yarimo I8Xtians etrouble seunmsg Ayamed drlateef Muhammad123 Akeem Ttalk omenkaLives omenka AntiChrist KingKO2 PandoraObi heliues Moh247 Mandate2023 Batified2023 DevilAdvocate etc. Why do you consider people up North superior humans?
Re: List Of South-east Polliticians Obi Has Indirectly Sent Into Partial Retirement by Mfetenang: 8:13am On Feb 05, 2023
Unfortunately for you I am neither a Yoruba man nor a Muslim,to assume that everyone who supports Tinubu is Yoruba or Muslim shows how much you do not understand Nigeria. You seem to forget that the politics of the South South or Nigeria as a whole is dominated by PDP and APC, and so people from the region that I come from will never leave the party that they are eating from to go and support an IPOB candidate or the interest of a region we have always regarded as a nuisance. Add 1 +1 and you will understand how my state Akwa Ibom State will vote.
Re: List Of South-east Polliticians Obi Has Indirectly Sent Into Partial Retirement by DMerciful(m): 8:43am On Feb 05, 2023
All the Anambra students that he moved from 26th position in waec to number 1, do you know where they are today?

Or are you concerned about lifting politicians that do not care about you and represents less than 1% of the masses
Sannisege:
Re: List Of South-east Polliticians Obi Has Indirectly Sent Into Partial Retirement by Idiotseverywher: 8:53am On Feb 05, 2023
Moh247:
God forbid I vote someone who wants the down fall of his own brother

He not only sacked and fired other Civil Servants from lesser Ibo South East State like Ebonyi, Imo , Enugu.

He is already bragging to end other Ibo leaders
. Guy you didn't reason well at all , I pity your parents who wasted or wasting money to give you food, chai what a loss.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Similarities Between Awolowo, Abiola And Asiwaju. / What Really Is The Offence Of Both Tribes To The Other / Rotimi Amaechi Attends Wedding Ceremony Of Celestine Omehia's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.