Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,824 members, 7,862,714 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

Use Your PVC - Seyi Makinde In A Broadcast After The Protest In Ibadan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Use Your PVC - Seyi Makinde In A Broadcast After The Protest In Ibadan (24792 Views)

Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) / Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him / Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Use Your PVC - Seyi Makinde In A Broadcast After The Protest In Ibadan by yomi007k(m): 9:27am On Feb 04, 2023
asobo1:
Here in the north, we are happy with what the CBN with the support of Mr president is doing. We say no to vote buyers and election riggers

You are used to suffering there in the North. I don't blame you.

The politicians are smarter than you people because they will always have new notes and foreign notes to buy votes while you will always have nothing.
Re: Use Your PVC - Seyi Makinde In A Broadcast After The Protest In Ibadan by lazynairalander1: 9:30am On Feb 04, 2023
UnfairLife7:
everybody above 18 cannot have PVC

Tinubu will win the coming election and your body go calm down 😀

Did you even bother to check my candidate before this trash?
Re: Use Your PVC - Seyi Makinde In A Broadcast After The Protest In Ibadan by hopexter(m): 9:49am On Feb 04, 2023
DSC7:

El rufai will never criticize Buhari, i sha dey pity Baba Emilokan....

Meanwhile..........

Don’t be deceived, criticising the cabals in aso villa is criticising Buhari. Telling Buhari to forget about free and fair election and campaign for his party is even a bigger criticism. Don’t pity Emilokan, Pity Obi because the way it’s going if everyone supports theirs, Obi looses out.
Re: Use Your PVC - Seyi Makinde In A Broadcast After The Protest In Ibadan by Dybala11(m): 10:02am On Feb 04, 2023
Praxis758:
Naira scarcity is never the blame or error of the governors l, but mr president. However, Uncle El-Rufai shifted the blame from the president to the faceless cabals.

The greatest achievement of Buhari is blame game.
They've been screaming the word 'cabal' since Buhari's first term in office. All they're good at is blame game. Imagine APC still blaming the country's current problems on PDP after 8 years in office. That shows that they're birds of a feather like those thieving a-holes.
Re: Use Your PVC - Seyi Makinde In A Broadcast After The Protest In Ibadan by nnamdi640: 10:17am On Feb 04, 2023
yomi007k:

If the president had stood against the policy, will you not still accuse him of encouraging vote buying/ terrorism or favouring APC?

Oga I beg, leave me.
How will a president be against his own policy. Have you seen any company owner standing against the policy of his own company. Beside, there is no way you will defend APC or Thievnubu without looking stupid
Re: Use Your PVC - Seyi Makinde In A Broadcast After The Protest In Ibadan by badoh(m): 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2023
emexc11:

People like you are the major problem of Nigeria, why won't I ask you why you made that choice. You need to explain to get more Nigerians to go your way now.
APC brought hell to Nigerians and yet you are still routing for APC because of ethnic sentiments. Worse still, is the unmarketable candidate presented by the same APC. His present mental state is nothing to write home about, yet you are blindly following him because of ethnic sentiment and for your selfish personal gains, tomorrow, you start looking for who to blame.
Peter Obi at this point, is the best for Nigeria, period!
The energy he puts in his campaigns and his past records are super proof that Nigeria will be better off with him as the president.

Guy, he has the right to support any of the candidates. This is democracy and you can make your choice. Moreover, Tinubu is not buhari, their way of reasoning and how to approach issues and challenges are quite different. APC failed because Buhari and his team were bereft of ideas to turn around the economy. Tinubu has got the skill of identifying talents to work with him to make considerable impact.
Re: Use Your PVC - Seyi Makinde In A Broadcast After The Protest In Ibadan by asobo1: 2:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
yomi007k:

You are used to suffering there in the North. I don't blame you.

The politicians are smarter than you people because they will always have new notes and foreign notes to buy votes while you will always have nothing.
New,notes or not. We have resolved to vote Atiku come 25 February 2023 whether the monetise the process or not is left for the politicians.
Re: Use Your PVC - Seyi Makinde In A Broadcast After The Protest In Ibadan by yomi007k(m): 2:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
asobo1:
New,notes or not. We have resolved to vote Atiku come 25 February 2023 whether the monetise the process or not is left for the politicians.

You can vote for Satan for all I care.
Re: Use Your PVC - Seyi Makinde In A Broadcast After The Protest In Ibadan by asobo1: 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
yomi007k:

You can vote for Satan for all I care.
You don't need to care because I can't wait for Mr president to deal with some miscreants who will start shouting Yoruba nation after they must have been defeated squarely at the polls. Enjoy your day
Re: Use Your PVC - Seyi Makinde In A Broadcast After The Protest In Ibadan by gdsoomro: 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
Thanks for Nice and Informative Post. This article is really contains lot more information about This Topic. keyword resarch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Arraign Ifeanyi Ubah Over N135bn Debt / Edo: APC Enlists University Dons, Lawyers To Screen Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu, Others / Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.