Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Oshiomole "Go And Die" Video Resurfaces - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oshiomole "Go And Die" Video Resurfaces (939 Views)

"Who Invited The Military To Shoot Peaceful Protesters?" Resurfaces / Okonjo-iweala Warns Nigerians. Be Wary Of Oshiomole And Elrufai / UNICAL Level 100 Student Collapse And Die Inside Campus [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomole "Go And Die" Video Resurfaces by derecho(m): 6:49am On Feb 04, 2023
Arrogant Oshiomole forgot how Edo people helped him reclaim his mandate and soon became a tyrant.

He disappointed the downtrodden who were deceived by his "cash-and-carry" activism in NLC.

He lived large and stole Edo blind. Many Uniben prostitutes, I'm told, know the size and color of his manhood. Very reckless a man masquerading in Khaki
Need I tell you his investment in Cape Verde?

Below is a clip of his inhumane treatment of a widow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hI8jdZ33Zs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole "Go And Die" Video Resurfaces by derecho(m): 6:52am On Feb 04, 2023
He didn't know a day like this will come.

Lesson: Just Be Kind even if there's no tomorrow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole "Go And Die" Video Resurfaces by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 7:03am On Feb 04, 2023
This is what happens when you are power drunk.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole "Go And Die" Video Resurfaces by pyyxxaro: 7:10am On Feb 04, 2023
Una won finish ADAMS with this video embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole "Go And Die" Video Resurfaces by Naijanascam: 7:31am On Feb 04, 2023
This video is so touching upon it's years ago.......... and he is now loving elderly women more than himself

And those people that carried those stuffs away their lives are better off now than all Nigerians right?

Wicked leaders

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomole "Go And Die" Video Resurfaces by Passionnn: 8:34am On Feb 04, 2023
This is clearly a show-off shame by a state governor acting like a tout.
Exactly what you will call road a g b e r o governor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole "Go And Die" Video Resurfaces by JimmySwaggart(m): 10:57am On Feb 04, 2023
I know this one won't reach front page, but if it's a paid promotion thread to propagate his candidacy, sharp sharp yeye mod go don carry am reach front page

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole "Go And Die" Video Resurfaces by Chidibe212(f): 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
derecho:
Arrogant Oshiomole forgot how Edo people helped him reclaim his mandate and soon became a tyrant.

He disappointed the downtrodden who were deceived by his "cash-and-carry" activism in NLC.

He lived large and stole Edo blind. Many Uniben prostitutes, I'm told, know the size and color of his manhood. Very reckless a man masquerading in Khaki

Chai...life ..FP straight

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole "Go And Die" Video Resurfaces by Shokoloko(f): 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
derecho:

Very sad

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole "Go And Die" Video Resurfaces by freshkpomo(m): 3:36pm On Feb 04, 2023

I dey laugh people calling him the best Governor in Edo. Aliu was a crook!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole "Go And Die" Video Resurfaces by Lionmachala(m): 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2023
derecho:

😭
Show of shame

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole "Go And Die" Video Resurfaces by intruder15(m): 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2023
Somebody that apologized, paid the lady millions as compensation and also sponsored her child through school as scholarship. Una go leave out that part as expected.

I fear who no fear Nigerians.
Re: Oshiomole "Go And Die" Video Resurfaces by Karlifate: 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2023
intruder15:
Somebody that apologized, paid the lady millions as compensation and also sponsored her child through school as scholarship. Una go leave out that part as expected.

grin grin
Re: Oshiomole "Go And Die" Video Resurfaces by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2023
intruder15:

He only did that for damage control to correct his public perception. His act did not cancel the fact that he did act irresponsible as a public officer.

The essence of scrutiny is to bring the public to know the different characters vying to lead them, it's now left for the electorates to choice wisely amongst the lot.

For every action there is a reaction equal in magnitude but opposite in direction, the public should be left to determine the magnitude and direction of the reaction.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole "Go And Die" Video Resurfaces by Yves4real(f): 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
He made a mistake, which any human can make, and he was sorry. I am sure that he still regrets that one action.
As the victim forgave him, let every other person forget the issue and move on.
Re: Oshiomole "Go And Die" Video Resurfaces by intruder15(m): 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

He only did that for damage control to correct his public perception. His act did not cancel the fact that he did act irresponsible as a public officer.

The essence of scrutiny is to bring the public to know the different characters vying to lead them, it's now left for the electorates to choice wisely amongst the lot.

For every action there is a reaction equal in magnitude but opposite in direction, the public should be left to determine the magnitude and direction of the reaction.

I have no problem with your analysis. All I am saying is that the whole story, action and reaction should be stated. That way, the reader is properly informed.
Re: Oshiomole "Go And Die" Video Resurfaces by LocalStandard1(m): 12:11am On Feb 05, 2023
Mmh?! And Nairaland have been advertising him lately like his the best thing after sliced bread. Such wicked entity!

(1) (Reply)

Uk Female Dependants Neeeded / Medical Students / Unijos Post Ume Result:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.