Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

UNICAL Level 100 Student Collapse And Die Inside Campus [photos] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNICAL Level 100 Student Collapse And Die Inside Campus [photos] (2303 Views)

UNILAG Tests It's Zero Emission Car Around The Campus (Photos) / I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me / Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNICAL Level 100 Student Collapse And Die Inside Campus [photos] by Dapromzy333(m): 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2021
A year one student of the Department of Dentistry, University of Calabar from Cross River State, who hails from Yala Local Government Area has collapsed and died earlier today, the 16th day of April 2021 .

According to an a fellow student report from the scene;

I wish to sympathize with Calabar University Of Dental Students Association, UNICAL Chapter (CUDENSA – UCC) and the family of master Paul Ugo, a year one student of the Department of Dentistry, University of Calabar from Cross River State in Yala Local Government Area who collapsed and died earlier today, the 16th day of April 2021 .

May his soul rest in peace!

Lala

Re: UNICAL Level 100 Student Collapse And Die Inside Campus [photos] by Matheusmartin: 11:49pm On Apr 16, 2021
Too bad.
Rip Young man.

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Level 100 Student Collapse And Die Inside Campus [photos] by Norheem(m): 4:39am On Apr 17, 2021
Too bad.
RIP to him
Re: UNICAL Level 100 Student Collapse And Die Inside Campus [photos] by emmy512: 6:10am On Apr 17, 2021
God.
may his Soul rip
Re: UNICAL Level 100 Student Collapse And Die Inside Campus [photos] by Dreyton36: 6:18am On Apr 17, 2021
This Unical make them check am well
Any small thing student go kpai and na the brilliant and handsome and pretty one they kpai

Rest on young lad

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Level 100 Student Collapse And Die Inside Campus [photos] by Heineken(m): 7:43am On Apr 17, 2021
Rest in peace
Re: UNICAL Level 100 Student Collapse And Die Inside Campus [photos] by BestMan001: 8:24am On Apr 17, 2021
RIP

Too much deaths in 2021 alone.

God help end untimely death among us.
Re: UNICAL Level 100 Student Collapse And Die Inside Campus [photos] by NwaAmaikpe: 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
shocked

This is so sad and my heart goes out to his parents. UNICAL should return his acceptance and tuition fee back to them.

It won't bring him back but it may help bring them some closure that they didn't lose their money too.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNICAL Level 100 Student Collapse And Die Inside Campus [photos] by JustCruise(m): 6:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
RIP young blood. Better luck next time.

(1) (Reply)

Students Back To School Checklist / Ibadan Poly / 1 Year To Up Degree-which Way In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.