Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

APC Campaign Council That Leave Tinubu Now Follow Atiku, Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Campaign Council That Leave Tinubu Now Follow Atiku, Video (1200 Views)

Kwankwaso Supporters Burn NNPP Logo, Red Caps In Kano, Endorse Atiku (Video) / Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him / Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Campaign Council That Leave Tinubu Now Follow Atiku, Video by liljomo12(m): 6:50am On Feb 04, 2023
Re: APC Campaign Council That Leave Tinubu Now Follow Atiku, Video by searchng4love: 6:51am On Feb 04, 2023
Safe journey to perdition
Re: APC Campaign Council That Leave Tinubu Now Follow Atiku, Video by searchng4love: 6:52am On Feb 04, 2023
Safe journey to perdition. Buhari's cabal intentions has always been the enthronement of another northern president.... But it has failed.
Re: APC Campaign Council That Leave Tinubu Now Follow Atiku, Video by Pwettylinda(f): 6:53am On Feb 04, 2023
Theifnubuu has been rejected in Yoruba land and everywhere

2 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Council That Leave Tinubu Now Follow Atiku, Video by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:56am On Feb 04, 2023
Life is a choice. Let them follow whosoever they support. What will be will be.
Re: APC Campaign Council That Leave Tinubu Now Follow Atiku, Video by searchng4love: 6:57am On Feb 04, 2023
Pwettylinda:
I pity that unfortunate man who marries you

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Council That Leave Tinubu Now Follow Atiku, Video by floret23(f): 6:59am On Feb 04, 2023
Pwettylinda:
Only political jobbers and thugs in South-West are following Tinubu. But unfortunately for him, those people are not up to 1% of we Yorubas. Moh247 and yarimo can testify.

Tinubu maa lu'le patapata ni. O sure ju grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Council That Leave Tinubu Now Follow Atiku, Video by Moh247: 7:02am On Feb 04, 2023
floret23:
Only political jobbers and thugs in South-West are following Tinubu. But unfortunately for him, those people are not up to 1% of we Yorubas. Moh247 and yarimo can testify.

Tinubu maa lu'le patapata ni. O sure ju grin

How many times have you called Jesus Christ this morning?!

How many times have you called Tinubu's name

You sef reason am.... Who do you worship

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Council That Leave Tinubu Now Follow Atiku, Video by floret23(f): 7:21am On Feb 04, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Life is a choice. Let them follow whosoever they support. What will be will be.
You urchins no longer call them inconsequential. It seems realities have began to dawn on you.

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Council That Leave Tinubu Now Follow Atiku, Video by Moh247: 8:07am On Feb 04, 2023
floret23:
You urchins no longer call them inconsequential. It seems realities have began to dawn on you.

Will Jesus be proud of you calling others urchin
Re: APC Campaign Council That Leave Tinubu Now Follow Atiku, Video by Opintiwa: 8:12am On Feb 04, 2023
Moh247:

Prophet Muhammad is in bed with his 7 Virgins and you don't want your own ?

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Council That Leave Tinubu Now Follow Atiku, Video by Moh247: 8:16am On Feb 04, 2023
Opintiwa:

Prophet Muhammad is in bed with his 7 Virgins and you don't want your own ?

Jesus Chris and 12 male disciples without a female, traveling all around sleeping together in camps, valleys and all, and non married

No wonder Catholic priest are known for 🤔
Re: APC Campaign Council That Leave Tinubu Now Follow Atiku, Video by Opintiwa: 8:17am On Feb 04, 2023
Moh247:

Jesus Chris and 12 male disciples without a female, traveling all around sleeping together in camps, valleys and all, and non married

Eya is that why prophet Muhammad raped a little girl?
Re: APC Campaign Council That Leave Tinubu Now Follow Atiku, Video by Moh247: 8:20am On Feb 04, 2023
Opintiwa:

Eya is that why prophet Muhammad raped a little girl?

Any evidence to that?!

But we know the Gay , wifeless , childless , gypsy with 12 boy toys
Re: APC Campaign Council That Leave Tinubu Now Follow Atiku, Video by Opintiwa: 8:22am On Feb 04, 2023
Moh247:

Any evidence to that?!

But we know the Gay , wifeless , childless , gypsy with 12 boy toys

Eya pedophile prophets are useless
Re: APC Campaign Council That Leave Tinubu Now Follow Atiku, Video by Opintiwa: 8:27am On Feb 04, 2023
Moh247:

Go pray to your gay prophet

Nah I don't want to go to medina
Re: APC Campaign Council That Leave Tinubu Now Follow Atiku, Video by Moh247: 8:28am On Feb 04, 2023
Opintiwa:

Nah I don't want to go to medina

Fatherless gay worshiper
Re: APC Campaign Council That Leave Tinubu Now Follow Atiku, Video by Opintiwa: 8:39am On Feb 04, 2023
Moh247:

Mary Magdalene the Olosho says hello hahahaha

No wonder Cesar Army where brutal

Only you one say na gay .

Anyway does that change the fact that prophet isa was the first and true son to pass the message?

While prophet Muhammad was just a jobless copycat who copied for a living with spreading fear as the motivation.

Pahahahah
Re: APC Campaign Council That Leave Tinubu Now Follow Atiku, Video by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:34am On Feb 04, 2023
Tree dey fall for bush monkey dey happy... If a Southerner is not the next president we are doomed... Enslaved for the next 30 years... wakeup south, its now or never... Asiwaju is the best for us... Forget religious and ethnic Bigotry... Asiwaju will put Nigeria on the right track...
Re: APC Campaign Council That Leave Tinubu Now Follow Atiku, Video by beejaay: 9:55am On Feb 04, 2023
Moh247:

Will Allah be proud of u calling others ipob and Igbo, zombidiots?? Ina jahanama is your abide cos Allah hate hypocrite.. A special place will be prepared for you there
Re: APC Campaign Council That Leave Tinubu Now Follow Atiku, Video by beejaay: 9:57am On Feb 04, 2023
Moh247:

Mary Magdalene the Olosho says hello hahahaha

No wonder Cesar Army where brutal
Will Allah be proud of you calling others Mary Magdalena the olosho?? I said it Ina jahanama is your abide cos Allah hate hypocrite
Re: APC Campaign Council That Leave Tinubu Now Follow Atiku, Video by Moh247: 9:58am On Feb 04, 2023
beejaay:

Will Allah be proud of you calling others Mary Magdalena the olosho?? I said it Ina jahanama is your abide cos Allah hate hypocrite

Even Jesus called her Olosho... Read your Bible son
Re: APC Campaign Council That Leave Tinubu Now Follow Atiku, Video by ganisucks(f): 10:00am On Feb 04, 2023
Moh247:

Read the Bible. They were three women who followed Jesus and his disciples.
Re: APC Campaign Council That Leave Tinubu Now Follow Atiku, Video by Moh247: 10:02am On Feb 04, 2023
ganisucks:

Read the Bible. They were three women who followed Jesus and his disciples.

Don't even mention Magdalene.. so who are the three women and where can we read about them
Re: APC Campaign Council That Leave Tinubu Now Follow Atiku, Video by ganisucks(f): 10:05am On Feb 04, 2023
Moh247:

Don't even mention Magdalene.. so who are the three women and where can we read about them
As I said, read the Bible. There's a chapter in Luke, where it is said that three women followed Jesus, cooking, cleaning and contributing financially to his course.
But, because religion is a male dominated business, this chapter and verse is scarcely ever mentioned.

Re: APC Campaign Council That Leave Tinubu Now Follow Atiku, Video by Lionnation: 10:05am On Feb 04, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
Tree dey fall for bush monkey dey happy... If a Southerner is not the next president we are doomed... Enslaved for the next 30 years... wakeup south, its now or never... Asiwaju is the best for us... Forget religious and ethnic Bigotry... Asiwaju will put Nigeria on the right track...
then your have an obligation to start supporting peter obi now
Re: APC Campaign Council That Leave Tinubu Now Follow Atiku, Video by Moh247: 10:06am On Feb 04, 2023
ganisucks:

As I said, read the Bible. There's a chapter in Luke, where it is said that three women followed Jesus, cooking, cleaning and contributing financially to his course.
But, because religion is a male dominated business, this chapter and verse is scarcely ever mentioned.

Oh I get your point... Many followed Jesus but my emphasis where on his lieutenant or disciples, the 12 guys that deputized him
Re: APC Campaign Council That Leave Tinubu Now Follow Atiku, Video by ganisucks(f): 10:09am On Feb 04, 2023
Moh247:

Oh I get your point... Many followed Jesus but my emphasis where on his lieutenant or disciples, the 12 guys that deputized him

The word used for the activity of these women in Greek is diakoneó – where we get our modern word “deacon.” They weren’t just supporting Jesus with their finances. They were following him as disciples and ministering alongside him.

Why do you think Paul dedicated sermons to preaching against women preachers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Macaroni, Mr Jollof, Tolu Ogunlesi In A Heated Argument Over Their Candidate / Ekweremadu: Victim Of Organ Harvesting Plot Says He’s In UK To Work / Canibalism?: Peter Obi Reacts As Alex Otti Allegedly Uncovers 70 Corpses,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.