Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,691 members, 7,854,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

APC Campaign Council That Leave Tinubu Now Follow Atiku, Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Campaign Council That Leave Tinubu Now Follow Atiku, Video (1222 Views)

Kwankwaso Supporters Burn NNPP Logo, Red Caps In Kano, Endorse Atiku (Video) / Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him / Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: APC Campaign Council That Leave Tinubu Now Follow Atiku, Video by Moh247: 10:14am On Feb 04, 2023
ganisucks:

The word used for the activity of these women in Greek is diakoneó – where we get our modern word “deacon.” They weren’t just supporting Jesus with their finances. They were following him as disciples and ministering alongside him.

I don't want to sound rude on anyone's religion as it might seem insensitive

But Constantine and Peter barely compiled text of new testament to suite some specific political agenda

This is why Jewish establishment rejects bible and stick to their Torah

For instance Magdalene and Yeshua had a thing together

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Cabals Had To Sacrifice Nigerians To Fight Tinubu. The Man Is Truly Strong / Does It Appear Like Peter Obi Is Anti-people / Breaking News: Peter Obi Wins Ikeja Lga With 30,004. Official Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.