Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Three Major Shifts In The Presidential Campaign By Farooq A. Kperogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Major Shifts In The Presidential Campaign By Farooq A. Kperogi (24588 Views)

APC Orders Stoppage Of Campaign By Midnight / Tinubu: A Presidential Disaster Waiting To Happen? - By Farooq A. Kperogi / PMB Don't Need To Campaign By Opposition Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Major Shifts In The Presidential Campaign By Farooq A. Kperogi by Kajaard: 8:11am On Feb 04, 2023
derecho:
Kikikiki
Tinubu is a Christian?
Those northern Islamic clerics wan disown Tinubu after eating his rice

I knew it would come to this after that day Tinubu committed a gaffe while reciting a Muslim quote.

The average northern Muslim does not take lightly to this. Intact they can be very fanatic when it comes to their religion.

They now see Tinubu as a fake Muslim.

And believe me when I tell you a lot of imams have been discussing this with their fellow Muslims in all mosques in the north.

It would be very difficult for Tinubu to come back from this.

2 Likes

Re: Three Major Shifts In The Presidential Campaign By Farooq A. Kperogi by ahiboilandgas: 8:15am On Feb 04, 2023
Racoon:

"..Oluwo in a statement issued by his media aide, Alli Ibrahim on Friday, said yoruba separatists agenda will be justified if power is retained in the north in 2023, urging politicians not to tear Nigeria apart....

I Will Join Yoruba Nation Agitators If … – Oluwo
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/ill-join-yoruba-nation-agitators-if-oluwo/
frictional writers.
Re: Three Major Shifts In The Presidential Campaign By Farooq A. Kperogi by cicero(m): 8:16am On Feb 04, 2023
I will vote for Peter Obi with all my strength and might.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Major Shifts In The Presidential Campaign By Farooq A. Kperogi by sulaak(m): 8:16am On Feb 04, 2023
Racoon:

"..Oluwo in a statement issued by his media aide, Alli Ibrahim on Friday, said yoruba separatists agenda will be justified if power is retained in the north in 2023, urging politicians not to tear Nigeria apart....

I Will Join Yoruba Nation Agitators If … – Oluwo
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/ill-join-yoruba-nation-agitators-if-oluwo/

Tinubu is another stupid Afonja chief that betrayed his people for self-interest.
Re: Three Major Shifts In The Presidential Campaign By Farooq A. Kperogi by ahiboilandgas: 8:18am On Feb 04, 2023
Kajaard:

I knew it would come to this after that day Tinubu committed a gaffe while reciting a Muslim quote.

The average northern Muslim does not take lightly to this. Intact they can be very fanatic when it comes to their religion.

They now see Tinubu as a fake Muslim.

And believe me when I tell you a lot of imams have been discussing this with their fellow Muslims in all mosques in the north.

It would be very difficult for Tinubu to come back from this.
stop this properganda their Notting like fake Muslim! Tinubu is a Muslim and can be taught fatia in 1 day. Even if tinibu joins Islam today he is equal to Muslim of a 1000 year.
Re: Three Major Shifts In The Presidential Campaign By Farooq A. Kperogi by ayenale1(m): 8:20am On Feb 04, 2023
As the thing dey go now...BAT will be dragging 3rd position with kwankwaso....
Re: Three Major Shifts In The Presidential Campaign By Farooq A. Kperogi by eddyj36(m): 8:22am On Feb 04, 2023
This Op is obviously an Agbadorian. Your write up is entirely centered around Tinube while your headline makes it look like you wanted to analyze all leading candidates in the race. Tinubu started campaign with so much 'Confidence and Arrogance' but now I cant help but feel a sense of fear and despiration. Baba felt Muslim Muslim ticket will buy him the North, unfortunate for him a Leopard dose not change its skin. Fulanis i are unapologetic bigots. baba has now seen the writing on the wall and he is looking for a way to get sympathy votes from the Christian south that he rejected and deemed useless to His course. Too late Peter Obi got that in his pocket. Let Baba go back to his Muslim north that has already rejected him to kneel and beg maybe they will reconsider him, am sure the yoruba Muslims will vote for him even if He campaigns form a sick bed. Sorry Op if this is the new strategy for Agbadorians in will not work. Tinubu can't start campaign with arrogance and disrespect towards Christians and now com back to beg for sympathy votes. IT WILL NOT WORK!!
Re: Three Major Shifts In The Presidential Campaign By Farooq A. Kperogi by sulaak(m): 8:24am On Feb 04, 2023
Asgard13:
Nothing new..

Yoruba has been playing the tribal card from day 1, but masking under igbo hatred. This idea is to retain opposition knowing the can’t win and have never won at national level.. using regionalism as a strategy in negotiating as bloc .. in future elections

Easterners believe in equity and it’s their turn to be voted for..mistake was Obi going to churches to campaign in a secular country.. when has almost eveything going for him as a real option in north and west..with some states in north central already going his ..

Atiku has remain consistent as a unifer and option for a united Nigeria in all this.. not basing his campaign on religion or tribe or north/south.. even in the face of G5 stupidity..

Kwakwasiya based on Islamic discipline and popularity of Kwankwanso as a former governor that changed the face of core northern states and politcal era..

Walahi Atiku no get Opposition.. for every state by of this comes first.. Atiku takes second .. as for the north.. Is almost a landslide. He’s the option to all.

Power to the people
North 2023

Together we can make Nigeria great.. Pdp has done it before .. doing it again .. is not normal

There is nothing wrong with playing the tribal card. Nigeria is a country that was created in 1914, the Yoruba, Igbo, Fulani's , Ijaw's and Hausa have been civilisations for centuries.
Re: Three Major Shifts In The Presidential Campaign By Farooq A. Kperogi by Guyman01: 8:34am On Feb 04, 2023
ScamHunter:
The reason i don't take this man Farooq or whatever seriously is that he is one of the queer so-called professors like Wole Soyinka and Pat Utomi who supported Buhari to win in 2015. My impression is that these are men whose judgement cannot be trusted because their assessment abilities are flawed. The average Igbo man has a far more streetwise intelligence than them and it has been proven so. Be that as it may...

You are very correct, the average Igbo man is streetwise and knows an unprofitable venture even he sees one

1 Like

Re: Three Major Shifts In The Presidential Campaign By Farooq A. Kperogi by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 8:39am On Feb 04, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Even without clicking I know he is capping against Bola Ahmed Tinubu

If you want to Know who Bola Ahmed Tinubu is or why I love this man dearly for Nigeria kindly go and watch Fashola's interview on Morayo brown's podcasts

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CoIdqtiNaT1/?igshid=Yzg5MTU1MDY%3D

They have left you and your bala blue friend grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sorry oo...70yrs old man grin
All Christians and Northern Musims have dumped Tinubu your man tongue
Re: Three Major Shifts In The Presidential Campaign By Farooq A. Kperogi by Enemyofpeace: 8:39am On Feb 04, 2023
Na true

If your prick still dey rice up with all the numerous problems facing us in Nigeria, you're an enemy of the masses.
Re: Three Major Shifts In The Presidential Campaign By Farooq A. Kperogi by PointZerom: 8:40am On Feb 04, 2023
Moh247:
cool

If you want to Know who Bola Ahmed Tinubu is or why I love this man dearly for Nigeria kindly go and watch Fashola's interview on Morayo brown's podcasts

What do you expect from Fashola?
Re: Three Major Shifts In The Presidential Campaign By Farooq A. Kperogi by kayusely70(m): 8:40am On Feb 04, 2023
God shall shame them all! Tinubu shall triumph!
Re: Three Major Shifts In The Presidential Campaign By Farooq A. Kperogi by HNICEARTH: 8:45am On Feb 04, 2023
...neither is he a Christian, but certainly a munafiq!
Re: Three Major Shifts In The Presidential Campaign By Farooq A. Kperogi by ZombieSlayer1: 8:47am On Feb 04, 2023
thebosstrevor1:
This so called political analyst is always saying nonsense. This is what Tinubu said and there was no where were he attacked the fulanis.

Tinubu was actually attacking the politicians and bankers creating artificial scarcity of the naira.

Ekiti people are known for good and quality education, but they want to turn us into servants. They got it wrong, we are not servants. They locked up money. Trek to your polling units, vote and stay with your vote.

“I beg you in the name of God, the situation on the ground does not need violence, do not fight with them, exercise patience. Those who created naira scarcity and locked up your money are the same ones who will unlock the money
I beg you in the name of God, the situation on the ground does not need violence, do not fight with them, exercise patience. Those who created naira scarcity and locked up your money are the same ones who will unlock the money
hahahahaha....a slave will always fight for his masters
Re: Three Major Shifts In The Presidential Campaign By Farooq A. Kperogi by riverbird: 8:49am On Feb 04, 2023
derecho:
Kikikiki
Tinubu is a Christian?
Those northern Islamic clerics wan disown Tinubu after eating his rice

The rice no sweet grin

1 Like

Re: Three Major Shifts In The Presidential Campaign By Farooq A. Kperogi by Moh247: 8:50am On Feb 04, 2023
PointZerom:

Truth
Re: Three Major Shifts In The Presidential Campaign By Farooq A. Kperogi by IDERAWOLE(m): 8:51am On Feb 04, 2023
Re: Three Major Shifts In The Presidential Campaign By Farooq A. Kperogi by Moh247: 8:51am On Feb 04, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

They have left you and your bala blue friend grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sorry oo...70yrs old man grin
All Christians and Northern Musims have dumped Tinubu your man tongue

Oshey... Minister of Northern Christian and Muslims affiars

Ibo people sef
Re: Three Major Shifts In The Presidential Campaign By Farooq A. Kperogi by Opintiwa: 8:53am On Feb 04, 2023
Moh247:

Ibo people sef

Bola goes nowhere

1 Like

Re: Three Major Shifts In The Presidential Campaign By Farooq A. Kperogi by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 8:53am On Feb 04, 2023
Moh247:

Ibo people sef

Mr. Ibo people grin. Everybody will soon be Igbo grin

1 Like

Re: Three Major Shifts In The Presidential Campaign By Farooq A. Kperogi by Aboki99(m): 8:53am On Feb 04, 2023
Nothing can be further from the truth. Kperogi is a fat man, series liar.
Re: Three Major Shifts In The Presidential Campaign By Farooq A. Kperogi by riverbird: 9:00am On Feb 04, 2023
HNICEARTH:
...neither is he a Christian, but certainly a munafiq!

He's a munafiq and a drug baron grin, vote him and watch Nigeria turned into pro max Colombia.

2 Likes

Re: Three Major Shifts In The Presidential Campaign By Farooq A. Kperogi by sangresan(m): 9:00am On Feb 04, 2023
Racoon:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2023/02/three-major-shifts-in-presidential.html

Lol. Kperogi sits in one corner of his bedroom in America and takes it upon himself to speculate about dynamics of Nigerian politics. This mumu also regaled us with tales by the moonlight in the runup to the APC Presidential Primary Election last year.
Re: Three Major Shifts In The Presidential Campaign By Farooq A. Kperogi by sangresan(m): 9:02am On Feb 04, 2023
PointZerom:

What do you expect from Kperogi?
Re: Three Major Shifts In The Presidential Campaign By Farooq A. Kperogi by JohnsonEmma(m): 9:06am On Feb 04, 2023
ObiDatti 2023 to the rescue.

1 Like

Re: Three Major Shifts In The Presidential Campaign By Farooq A. Kperogi by Mexyz(m): 9:07am On Feb 04, 2023
Faiththatworks:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for president,Sen. Gov for Vice president....
2023 is a goalllllll......
I really think Dr. kperogi is wrong in his assessment of Nigerian politics,he just doesn't call it right,he still believes that Alh Atiku won the 2019 Election and that's something that still surprises me.
Dr. Keprogi should stop his obsession of APC and Asiwaju and try to be dispassionate about his negative assessment of the candidate.
There's an hurricane boiling right now in Nigeria and it will torpedo the government of Nigeria led by Baba Buhari.
There's nothing changing the Dynamics of Nigeria Elections right now more than the failed,Draconian,mad,stupid,dictatorial swapping of the stupid currency by the Lunatic Central Bank Governor Mr Emefiele and Baba Buhari.
Asiwaju Tinubu is Winning the hearts of the masses the more he criticizes Baba Buhari on that failed policy that's making many Nigerians angry.
The more Asiwaju distances himself from Baba Buhari,the more the undecided electorate actually Believe he's not part of the government.
Dr kperogi Nigerians are angry, frustrated,bitter and a few days from burning down the country,I swear if the CBN doesn't put the old Notes in the ATM machines before the end of today,this country will descend into chaos.
This is supposed to be ATIKU and OBI opportunity to point out the failure of the Buhari government but they have shut themselves in the proverbial foot.
Obi is quiet, believing this policy is favorable to him, Obi is really the dumbest politican I have ever seen,while Atiku has aligned with the swap policy,and the masses believe all this chaos is expected to be favorable to him as a Fulani man.
I repeat Atiku and Obi lost a golden opportunity to take the APC to the cleaners,while Tinubu is profiting from the chaos orchestrated by his own party.
Na wa
God bless Nigeria.......
If you're really aware of your environment and paying attention to what is currently happening on the streets, you should know this your assertion is actually wrong.
The Naira redesign policy is actually generating more hatred for APC as a party and you know that will affect their presidential candidate. Infact most Yorubas are angry with Tinubu because he was the one that sold Buhari to them and they see him as being a hypocrite to want to distance himself from him now.
I love the way Obi is quiet on this issue because that's the best to do now, no matter whose side you're on now, it won't change anything as many voters have decided on who to vote for.
Re: Three Major Shifts In The Presidential Campaign By Farooq A. Kperogi by VULCAN(m): 9:08am On Feb 04, 2023
We should go and watch an interview about Tinubu by a man that Tinubu made??

How daft!!

Moh247:
cool

Re: Three Major Shifts In The Presidential Campaign By Farooq A. Kperogi by Moh247: 9:09am On Feb 04, 2023
VULCAN:
We should go and watch an interview about Tinubu by a man that Tinubu made??

How daft!!

Yeah daft of you
Re: Three Major Shifts In The Presidential Campaign By Farooq A. Kperogi by Faiththatworks(m): 9:18am On Feb 04, 2023
Mexyz:

If you're really aware of your environment and paying attention to what is currently happening on the streets, you should know this your assertion is actually wrong.
The Naira redesign policy is actually generating more hatred for APC as a party and you know that will affect their presidential candidate. Infact most Yorubas are angry with Tinubu because he was the one that sold Buhari to them and they see him as being a hypocrite to want to distance himself from him now.
I love the way Obi is quiet on this issue because that's the best to do now, no matter whose side you're on now, it won't change anything as many voters have decided on who to vote for.

I don't really reply people on Nairaland,but I will take exception.
You are not on the street of Nigeria, people are very very angry and bitter with this crazy policy.
The more Asiwaju keeps distancing himself from this mad,crazy, lunatic swap policy,the more he wins the heart of undecided masses.
I'm emphasizing on UNDECIDED masses not those who have made up their mind to vote a presidential candidate.
He's seen as being Targeted by Baba Buhari and the so called cabal,and I'm sure this strategy will win him a lot of sympathy voters.
The more Obi and Atiku keep quiet,the more the masses see them as benefiting from the chaos,it's Criminal for any politican not to speak up against the suffering of the masses today,any more silence will allow the Asiwaju camp to take advantage of the crazy,mad, lunatic,terrorist situation Nigeria is sliding into.
Quote me today,if Emefiele doesn't release The old Notes into ATM by today,this country will slid into massive and terrible chaos,I Know what I have seen in the last 2 days.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Three Major Shifts In The Presidential Campaign By Farooq A. Kperogi by Fawazzz: 9:24am On Feb 04, 2023
Kperogi prediction about Obi is false.

PDP odds of winning is brightest at the moment.
Re: Three Major Shifts In The Presidential Campaign By Farooq A. Kperogi by Mexyz(m): 9:26am On Feb 04, 2023
Faiththatworks:

I don't really reply people on Nairaland,but I will take exception.
You are not on the street of Nigeria, people are very very angry and bitter with this crazy policy.
The more Asiwaju keeps distancing himself from this mad,crazy, lunatic swap policy,the more he wins the heart of undecided masses.
I'm emphasizing on UNDECIDED masses not those who have made up their mind to vote a presidential candidate.
He's seen as being Targeted by Baba Buhari and the so called cabal,and I'm sure this strategy will win him a lot of sympathy voters.
The more Obi and Atiku keep quiet,the more the masses see them as benefiting from the chaos,it's Criminal for any politican not to speak up against the suffering of the masses today,any more silence will allow the Asiwaju camp to take advantage of the crazy,mad, lunatic,terrorist situation Nigeria is sliding into.
Quote me today,if Emefiele doesn't release The old Notes into ATM by today,this country will slid into massive and terrible chaos,I Know what I have seen in the last 2 days.
God bless Nigeria.
grin grin... Oga calm down, the country is not sliding into any chaos, the highest that can happen is protest in southwest and you know Buhari would send out his soldiers from barracks to do the needful.
You definitely know people from South south, south east and northerners will not join in your protest.
In fact youths from southwest will boycott any protest and leave it for Tinubu and his thugs to handle alone, I don't need to tell you what the military men will do to these people.

Tinubu can't wake up suddenly after 8 solid years of suffering and wants to start acting as a friend to the masses, nah.
We have endured since Buhari's govt took the mantle and we will endure till 25th May when he will handover to a new government, definitely not Tinubu.
Have a good weekend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With African Finance Ministers And Central Bank Governors / Chijioke Ugwueze Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.