Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust (23254 Views)

Photo: Nigeria Air Welcomed With Water Salute / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll / Fuel Scarcity May Hit Lagos, Other South-west States Today - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by 77up(m): 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2023
ozo13:
leave the guys.hypocrite.i hate hypocrites.just days ago they were happy abt the new naira design policy but as soon as it boomerang they want to quickly say they were never in support.
You dey mind the confused failure.
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by BRaymond: 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
Please, let us vote the right candidates accross party line for a better Nigeria for us and our unborn children.

Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by frank14011991(m): 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
Asgard13:
Apc is evil and demonic

A vote for Apc is pro max of whatever Nigerians are going through

Nigerians already know this ..

Power to the people
North 2023

If you wan be Tinubu slave and owner vote Apc and be like the Yoruba people
this guy no get sense, was it not Atiku that insisted that the deadline should not be increased
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by hopexter(m): 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
Opintiwa:

Who is the wailer APC or other parties?

Clear me I no know book 😜

To you, the power holder is the wailer. grin grin
Keep wailing, election is just few days to go.
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by Opintiwa: 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
hopexter:

To you, the power holder is the wailer. grin grin
Keep wailing, election is just few days to go.

Park well .

Bola no go win shikena
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by Nnajijunior: 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
We sell all kinds nad different design of Tiles for home,church,hotel etc and we are proud to give you the best so you can reach us on this number 09112590665.
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by hopexter(m): 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
Opintiwa:

Park well .

Bola no go win shikena

Tinubu go win the election whether you like it or not. We go see if Obi go win 3rd position or not. grin
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by Opintiwa: 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
hopexter:

Tinubu go win the election whether you like it or not. We go see if Obi go win 3rd position or not. grin

Dey play 🀣
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by Komu1048(m): 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
Asgard13:
Apc is evil and demonic

Power to the people
North 2023

So Nigerian should be reinforcing Fulani, as if d one bubu did is not enough. Anyway, u a only protecting your interest at the detriment of millions of other Nigerian
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by Alfredah01: 3:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
Those of you in this platform saying thank you Tinubu for speaking the truth, for hearing the cry of the masses. Where were Tinubu during end Sars and when Nigerians were suffering? He just wake up from sleep now because his contesting for presidency. He can’t bring anything to the table because it’s the same APC members those pretending and working against him and the one that are real but have no clue how to rescue the country will still be the ones there
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by Toreddo3679(m): 3:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
blamingthedevil:
GOD will put to shame anyone who inflicts pains on the masses of this country.

Thank you Incoming President Bola Tinubu for speaking for the masses
You be mu. Mu
Suffer no the tire una for this country. Where this your tinubu dae when people the suffer over the last 7 years
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by Bigseven(m): 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
Nigeria is boiling and e go soon done. Watch out and stay safe
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by Manofnaija: 3:21pm On Feb 04, 2023
BATified2023:
we will vote tinubu

U igbos can go to hell

It's not about Ibos.
It's about Nigeria.
Your choice is based on tribalism and religion. But it's your choice.
You and I buy from the same market. There is no market in Nigeria called Tinubu market where you will go and get everything you want as his supporter.
My advice to you is to take out your hate for Ibos and focus on how to better Nigeria.
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by Chetas81(m): 3:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
If you say that you are voting for Peter Obi and not Labour Party, I also have the right to say I am voting for Tinubu and not APC
with your education level you still live on tribalism hhhhhhhmmmmm shame
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by Strech(m): 3:45pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ttalk:

You are constituting a nuisance on this platform with your incoherent submissions, the imminent defeat staring you in the face it taking control of you, make you calm down and be sensible for once
defeat keep you there.
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by zomby(m): 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
Asgard13:
Apc is evil and demonic

Power to the people
North 2023

A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for the IPOB
(the losers that hate themselves and hate Nigeria)
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by zomby(m): 3:56pm On Feb 04, 2023
Manofnaija:

It's not about Ibos.
It's about Nigeria.
Your choice is based on tribalism and religion. But it's your choice.
You and I buy from the same market. There is no market in Nigeria called Tinubu market where you will go and get everything you want as his supporter.
My advice to you is to take out your hate for Ibos and focus on how to better Nigeria.

I promise to stop hating the igbos if they stop hating themselves.
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by Occurstaem(m): 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2023
WibusJaga:

Same Tinubu that gifted Nigerians a bad gift in the person of Buhari, is now campaigning for our votes instead of first apologising to Nigerians.
We cannot be deceived twice. cheesy
I'm cocksure he's going to apologize to Nigerians after he's been elected as the president.
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by Jayneck: 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2023
Faiththatworks:
God bless Asiwaju Bola Tinubu for speaking up against this devilish, crazy,lunatic,mad, frustrating swap policy.
Asiwaju go on hammering them, Emefiele,Baba Buhari,and all their cahoots in the villa.
I suffered yesterday to withdraw money over the counter from a cheque that was given to me,it was bad that all the banks I entered,none was paying over the counter,the queues at the ATM was depressing and all you can collect is 20000 per day.
I ended up not collecting the money cos the banks didn't have any money.
I said it in another thread and I will repeat it here,if Emefiele doesn't instruct the banks to load the ATM machines with the old notes today, Nigeria will erupt in a orgy of violence.
As for Obi and Atiku,they have proven to be very selfish politicans,they will rather prefer Nigeria burn as far as their ambitions are protected.
What will it cost them to tell government the policy is crippling the masses.
Even the Obi social media mob is confused,the ones that stood up for Endsars and have been bating on Peter Obi dare not make pim or they will be destroyed for siding with the masses.
Confusion is really breaking the bone of Obi social media mob. (Apologies to the great abami eda,Fele kuti)
Shame on them.
God bless Nigeria
oga face your problem tinubu was able to talk because he knew he brought the problem to us. He should be apologizing to Nigerians not speaking. Sai buhary
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by Af0nja: 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
Faiththatworks:
God bless Asiwaju Bola Tinubu for speaking up against this devilish, crazy,lunatic,mad, frustrating swap policy.
Asiwaju go on hammering them, Emefiele,Baba Buhari,and all their cahoots in the villa.
I suffered yesterday to withdraw money over the counter from a cheque that was given to me,it was bad that all the banks I entered,none was paying over the counter,the queues at the ATM was depressing and all you can collect is 20000 per day.
I ended up not collecting the money cos the banks didn't have any money.
I said it in another thread and I will repeat it here,if Emefiele doesn't instruct the banks to load the ATM machines with the old notes today, Nigeria will erupt in a orgy of violence.
As for Obi and Atiku,they have proven to be very selfish politicans,they will rather prefer Nigeria burn as far as their ambitions are protected.
What will it cost them to tell government the policy is crippling the masses.
Even the Obi social media mob is confused,the ones that stood up for Endsars and have been bating on Peter Obi dare not make pim or they will be destroyed for siding with the masses.
Confusion is really breaking the bone of Obi social media mob. (Apologies to the great abami eda,Fele kuti)
Shame on them.
God bless Nigeria

This is the problem with Nigeria. It's the people that think like you. Unfortunately people like you constitute a huge chunk of the population and this is why we are where we are. It is the problem with democracy. The worst part of this is that you intentionally allow your most dimwitted thought to prevail your common sense. You'll give birth to kids like you, and influence your friends and family to be like you. That's how the wind of corruption spreads. Your soul is far from redemption. You don't even deserve pity.
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by ElSudani: 6:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ttalk:

You are constituting a nuisance on this platform with your incoherent submissions, the imminent defeat staring you in the face it taking control of you, make you calm down and be sensible for once

I think dude is on mkpurummiri.
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by ablejesus26(m): 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
77up:
Is that the message from your Obi supporters watsap groupπŸ™‚

Dey play πŸ˜‚

Na lie na you wan just dey Play 😁😁
Nigerians are buying ordinary garri for#1,100 per paint yet you think se them still want this APC disaster and unimaginable hardship 😁
Dey Play oo😁 just dey Play😁.
Nobody wants the sick shaky desperate 86 years old drug addict,go the Hausa community for your area go preach tinubu to them, better wear original chest guard make them no go use dagger shift your left chest o😁😁

Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by symbianDON(m): 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2023
BATified2023:
we will vote tinubu

U igbos can go to hell
why insulting a whole tribe because of politics? 25/02 will come and go but Nigerians will remain as one. Let's mind our speech please.
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by BATified2023: 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2023
symbianDON:
why insulting a whole tribe because of politics? 25/02 will come and go but Nigerians will remain as one. Let's mind our speech please.
d igbos started it n we will give them a dose of their medicine
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by AlwaysPositive: 11:33am On Feb 05, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Don't be stupid.
Just because everyone is behaving like a clown, it doesn’t mean you have to join the circus.

So you just made sense now
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by PraizHim: 1:37pm On Feb 06, 2023
[quote author=BATified2023 post=120623145][/quote]

While Tinubu attracted Drugs and drug barons to lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dogo Daji Releases 4 Kebbi Students With 2 Babies After Ransom Payment / Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace / Imo APC Ward Congress: How We Defeated Okorocha's Camp ― Deputy Gov.Team(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.