Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) (26801 Views)

Kwankwaso Supporters Burn NNPP Logo, Red Caps In Kano, Endorse Atiku (Video) / Kwankwaso Supporters Burn Their PDP Membership Cards Because Of Atiku (Photos) / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by Korexho: 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
RichDad1:
All these charades can’t help the SPV thief.
A Fulani man will not succeed another Fulani man. ❌
Nigeria belongs to all of us.
They can dare us anyways. The day the 2 major tribes in the south says enough is enough, that will be the end of this geographical entity called Nigeria.
If Atiku think he’s sleek, the VAT case is still in court. He’ll know how important Lagos and Rivers States are to the Nigerian economy.
This presidency belong to the south...
And if they dare us naija it's gone be that o
Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2023
funshint:
Anything to make Obidients happy.... election go open una eyes shocked

Haha the pain is too much for uchins o😁😁it is very difficult to uchinate at this point oo😁
One Alhaji from Zamfara told me that instead of the North to vote Tinubu,they will leave him with his APC,make him go chop am belleful 😁.
APC is already dead on the streets of Nija na their burial we wan do so.
Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2023
Korexho:

This presidency belong to the south...
And if they dare us naija it's gone be that o

Belongs to the South good and fine,but We say a maximum NO TO MUSLIM-MUSLIM AGENDA.
WE SAY A MAXIMUM NO TO APC DISASTER AND UNIMAGINABLE HARDSHIP.
You only get to be picky when you are alive, APC disaster and hardship pro max is the greatest threat to the Survival of Nigeria and Nigerians therein.
Obidiati to the rescue.

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by bizzle2: 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
Members of the Northern cabal / interests within the APC are sabotaging Tinubu's chances in favour of Atiku. Same way Atiku Sabotaged PDP/Jonathan's chances in favour of the same Northern interests/Cabal to bring APC to power . . It's a Northern Elite Agenda. Same group of greedy thieves who want to retain power within thier cabal
Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by Arijude(m): 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
RichDad1:
All these charades can’t help the SPV thief.
A Fulani man will not succeed another Fulani man. ❌
Nigeria belongs to all of us.
They can dare us anyways. The day the 2 major tribes in the south says enough is enough, that will be the end of this geographical entity called Nigeria.
If Atiku think he’s sleek, the VAT case is still in court. He’ll know how important Lagos and Rivers States are to the Nigerian economy.
get out ! No southern region will follow you yorubas to fight the north. You people will fight the north alone
Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by pacespot(m): 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
irepnaija4eva:
E go soon clear for the Jagabandits/obidients eye...

We are going to experience mass exodus of Northern extraction from Apc to PDP...

But fear not dear southerners..
This is a clarion call for a southern united front..
We know we all have our differences but at the End of the day, we are one.

One love..
One South..

Tinubu will never step down for Obi. Yoruba's are being deceived by large crowds APC held in the North for Tinubu. All the South should have united behind Obi by now. Tinubu should go and rest if it is actually true he is not desperate for power as his party chieftain said
Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by TheOgaBoss: 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2023
funshint:
someone actually predicted this a few posts up and u fell right into it. U didn't attack the northerners but u turned around to attack people who are not responsible for this act, u guys are ...

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2023
I don't blame them, if you never hated APC before, this naira and fuel issues are more than enough reasons to hate the rulling party. It's working Mr President, you chose the best period to make country look like this, thought you would have changed naira back in 2018 with similar shot period for old notes to ceased to being legal tender and allowed fuel scarcity when election for your 2nd term drew near but you didn't because you knew what would have happened.
I knew you insisted on making sure we have a credible election and you are working towards it and I believe you will achieve it as you have set your mind to it BUT you have made sure there is no same level playing ground for the candidates. You have killed APC to a great
degree while giving bigger advantage to your fellow Fulani man to win and knowing how he thinks he is someone who would sell every god-damned things you borrowed money to build to himself and his cronies once he became the president. Your legacy will thus be wiped out along with your sentiment.
Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
bizzle2:
Members of the Northern cabal / interests within the APC are sabotaging Tinubu's chances in favour of Atiku. Same way Atiku Sabotaged PDP/Jonathan's chances in favour of the same Northern interests/Cabal to bring APC to power . . It's a Northern Elite Agenda. Same group of greedy thieves who want to retain power within thier cabal

I just feel like those northern cabals should have supported Tinubu seriously especially now that Buhari, their man is in power even now. Allowing Tinubu or Obi to win would have been a good move for them. The truth is if Ariku wins now and spent 8years finished, they will still impose another northerner on us unless we take a stance now. El Rufai is the only one I believe thinking right about the power shift now.
Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by UmbrateethO4: 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
FuckTheMod:

So this Bastard na OSU ALUSI IPOB JEW PIG.
It will never be well with you and your entire generations.
And for your ugly old hag whóre mother and useless drunkard faggõt rapist father, may they never reap the fruits of their labour.
Oloriburuku ọmọ ẹran
I don't read more then 6 words. When talking to me make sure you limit your words to 6 and below. I know the sperm your mom drank from different men affected your brain
Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by FuckTheMod: 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
I don't read more then 6 words. When talking to me make sure you limit your words to 6 and below. I know the sperm your mom drank from different men affected your brain
WOE BETIDE YOU!

I guess you love the 3 words.
I even divide 6 into 2 for the retarɗ grin
Keep fooling yourself Bastard grin grin
Useless son of a thousand fathers.
Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by asanausana91: 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
ada9ja:
I thought that when you are supporting APC or PDP, you will not queue for fuel, queue or beg for your money, lack electricity, experience bad road, experience insecurity, high exchange rates, buy things at high rates...you see that we are both suffering same thing, the only different is that I want to a better Nigeria but you want to keep dragging Nigeria back into darkness. Vote wisely
remind me when did Peter Obi left PDP?
Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by ada9ja(f): 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2023
asanausana91:
remind me when did Peter Obi left PDP?

He joined PDP when there are not in power and left when there are not in power
Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by UmbrateethO4: 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2023
FuckTheMod:

WOE BETIDE ME
now you are talking grin
Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by bizzle2: 9:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
lansile:

I just feel like those northern cabals should have supported Tinubu seriously especially now that Buhari, their man is in power even now. Allowing Tinubu or Obi to win would have been a good move for them. The truth is if Ariku wins now and spent 8years finished, they will still impose another northerner on us unless we take a stance now. El Rufai is the only one I believe thinking right about the power shift now.
Tinubu is not a sellable candidate. Obi is the only candidate the whole country can genuinely rally around. The other two groups are simply pursuing selfish agendas.
Don't think for a second Elrufai gives a sh!t about fairness or equity. He's either pitching his tent with Tinubu because he doesn't have a seat at the other table, or he is deceiving Agbado and is indirectly in tune with the Nothern Agenda behind the scene
Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by FuckTheMod: 9:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
UmbrateethO4:

now you are talking grin
LOL
Senseless jobless bastard even used his hands to type and curse himself grin
Woe betide you indeed.
Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by asanausana91: 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2023
ada9ja:

He joined PDP when there are not in power and left when there are not in power
are you Normal? Which year did Peter Obi join PDP? Who was the president when he was given a federal appointment?
Am I talking to a kid? How old are you?
Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by ada9ja(f): 11:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
asanausana91:
are you Normal? Which year did Peter Obi join PDP? Who was the president when he was given a federal appointment?

I shud be the one asking u if u re a toddler

When he was given federal appointment, he was a governor and at APGA ...he joined PDP in prior to the 2019 election...so use ur head olodo
Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by asanausana91: 9:32am On Feb 05, 2023
ada9ja:

I shud be the one asking u if u re a toddler

When he was given federal appointment, he was a governor and at APGA ...he joined PDP in prior to the 2019 election...so use ur head olodo
a governor was given a federal appointment? Are you Normal?
Google would have safe you from this embarrassment. Now I know that you don't even know the use of your phone.
Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by ada9ja(f): 9:55am On Feb 05, 2023
asanausana91:

Thank God

You made ursef look like a fool ...so go back to your first post and see how the appointment correlate with what I said...

Ignore PDP and APC

Not those appointed
Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by toneroforever(m): 10:04am On Feb 05, 2023
funshint:

North dey dump u, u dey complain about OBIdients
Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by toneroforever(m): 10:10am On Feb 05, 2023
Tinubu set himself up to be deceived.
The northern APC governors r deceiving Tinubu with fake love & support just because of his money. The average Hausa after collecting his share is still dumping the demented, corrupt, arrogant drug addict.
Buhari will come to campaign and raise his hands & allow policies that will stop his vote buying plans & election results manipulations.
Actions speak louder than words.... Buhari is only coming to campaign so Tinubu wouldn't accuse him of not supporting him. PMB's nonchalance speaks volumes.
Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by UmbrateethO4: 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2023
FuckTheMod:

LOL
Senseless jobless bastard even used his hands to type and curse himself grin
Woe betide you indeed.
you are now owned by me. You only come online because if me grin
Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by FuckTheMod: 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
you are now owned by me. You only come online because if me grin
I now control your life's affairs online grin
Check your stats, na me dey engage you like 100% since grin
Such a frustrated Bastard
You never know anything. I can do this till eternity grin grin
Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by UmbrateethO4: 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
FuckTheMod:

I now control your life's affairs online grin
Check your stats, na me dey engage you like 100% since grin
Such a frustrated Bastard
You never know anything. I can do this till eternity grin grin
go and ask of me I can do this till the day you die and join your armed robber papa that was burnt. You wey no get data to come online dey rant
Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by FuckTheMod: 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
go and ask of me I can do this till the day you die and join your armed robber papa that was burnt. You wey no get data to come online dey rant
You know see my name?
You know see my signature?
Lol
I'll FRUSTRATE you till you PERISH
Doing this gives me the highest pleasure grin
Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by UmbrateethO4: 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
FuckTheMod:

You know see my name?
You know see my signature?
Lol
I'll FRUSTRATE you till you PERISH
Doing this gives me the highest pleasure grin
my moniker is VawulenceProMax go check am out. Your moniker dey learn grin
Go ask of satanist for ashawo section.
If you no run from Nairaland ma know why
Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by FuckTheMod: 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
my moniker is VawulenceProMax go check am out. Your moniker dey learn grin
Lol
Ọdẹ
Vawulence kill your olosho ugly mama there
Meaningless and stupid moniker grin
What else do I even expect from a jobless imbecìle grin
Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by UmbrateethO4: 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Lol
Ọdẹ
Vawulence kill your olosho ugly mama there
Meaningless and stupid moniker grin
What else do I even expect from a jobless imbecìle grin
u do see say na mad man u dey follow talk abi, u never see anything. I get over data over money and over time to frustrate your already miserable life
Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by FuckTheMod: 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
u do see say na mad man u dey follow talk abi, u never see anything. I get over data over money and over time to frustrate your already miserable life
I know Madness runs in your family and lineage.
Unfortunately for you, I'm a mad man tammer and I'm tamming you already grin
Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by UmbrateethO4: 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
FuckTheMod:

I know Madness runs in your family and lineage.
Unfortunately for you, I'm a mad man tammer and I'm tamming you already grin
this particular mad man will be the cause of your death. I go waste you like them waste your papa for Agege market for robbery
Re: APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) by FuckTheMod: 6:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
this particular mad man will be the cause of your death. I go waste you like them waste your papa for Agege market for robbery
I don tell you already say u wont last to election time in Jesus name.
You must PERISH and your entire family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri / Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) / Photos Of Governor Ambode At The Experience 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.