Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,065 members, 7,814,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

How We Nearly Kill An Urchin Yesterday. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Nearly Kill An Urchin Yesterday. (1751 Views)

Epic Moment An Urchin Tried To Copy Yusuf Alabi During Tinubu's Campaign In Lag / $100 Reward For Any Urchin That Shows Us Tinubu's Photo With Classmates / Just today ESN nearly kill this old man in Anambra - VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Nearly Kill An Urchin Yesterday. by Kasdat5(m): 3:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
That's how terrorism starts , continue .Where was his freedom of speech ?. PVC won't solve Nigerians issue .
Re: How We Nearly Kill An Urchin Yesterday. by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2023
This same idiotic 43 years old man hiding behind female moniker OP with his fictitious claim was among those cheering up Buhari and Emefiele over this policy thinking it'll affect Tinubu solely.

Since they're feeling the heat, they are all distancing themselves from the move and blaming Tinubu for Buhari's action. Thesame Tinubu who spoke against it earlier and got attacked by them

Indeed, you can't support Obi and have functioning brain
Re: How We Nearly Kill An Urchin Yesterday. by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
This same idiotic 43 years old man hiding behind female moniker OP with his fictitious claim was among those cheering up Buhari and Emefiele over this policy thinking it'll affect Tinubu solely.

Since they're feeling the heat, they are all distancing themselves from the move and blaming Tinubu for Buhari's action. Thesame Tinubu who spoke against it earlier and got attacked by them

Indeed, you can't support Obi and have functioning brain
why are you crying ?
is it because I refused to reply your numerous dm?

1 Like

Re: How We Nearly Kill An Urchin Yesterday. by deji68: 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
You nearly killed a someone bacause of his political views and you bragging about it online..hope dss visit you soon
Re: How We Nearly Kill An Urchin Yesterday. by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
deji68:
You nearly killed a someone bacause of his political views and you bragging about it online..hope dss visit you soon
there's joy in heaven when an urchin gets killed
hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: How We Nearly Kill An Urchin Yesterday. by BATified2023: 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
peepydelano:
This is what Obi intends to turn Nigeria into , Only Ndiala people are supporting this scammer called Obi
igbos want to start what they can’t finish

They want to start beating people that didn’t support obi, hope they won’t come n cry blue murder later?
Re: How We Nearly Kill An Urchin Yesterday. by BATified2023: 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
Adaisback:
you wanted to contribute lighter to burn your fellow human being? Tufia! You are a bloody terrorist. sad
he’s no different from those that burn that sokoto lady

U can now see that igbos n Fulani have d same thinking
Re: How We Nearly Kill An Urchin Yesterday. by jyz200(m): 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2023
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
mens are looking for money to withdraw one Apc supporting bastard came to tell us that it's Buhari's fault not Tinubu's fault.
one guy landed him a slap at the back of head and the other one at the back.
if you understand street well, once you start receiving that kind of beating, the next thing na mob action.
na so the urchin ran away to avoid being lynched.
i for contribute lighter to burn him alive sef.

all urchins deserves to be killed immediately angry
Imagine you people haven’t gotten power yet , you’re here making threat to peoples life
Re: How We Nearly Kill An Urchin Yesterday. by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
jyz200:

Imagine you people haven’t gotten power yet , you’re here making threat to peoples life
biligi biligi

1 Like

Re: How We Nearly Kill An Urchin Yesterday. by Turboking(m): 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2023
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
mens are looking for money to withdraw one Apc supporting bastard came to tell us that it's Buhari's fault not Tinubu's fault.
one guy landed him a slap at the back of head and the other one at the back.
if you understand street well, once you start receiving that kind of beating, the next thing na mob action.
na so the urchin ran away to avoid being lynched.
i for contribute lighter to burn him alive sef.

all urchins deserves to be killed immediately angry
pathetic loser, it is the likes of you that makes reasonable people look away when the Nigerian Army start using your kinsmen for shooting practice ..just imagine how much evil is in you..tueh

1 Like

Re: How We Nearly Kill An Urchin Yesterday. by inegbedion30210: 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
how do you knowhow do you know...
Re: How We Nearly Kill An Urchin Yesterday. by omonnakoda: 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
😂😂😂😂

just bluffing
You think you are catching cruise
But it is not funny

That is how Igbos were slaughtered in 1967 after some idiots in the minority started joking about the January 1966 killings
You people do not know what to joke with
I am resolute in my opposition to Tinubu but this is very irresponsible and dangerous and probably criminal in law.
Obviously you are jobless and Dick less

1 Like

Re: How We Nearly Kill An Urchin Yesterday. by omonnakoda: 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2023
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
there's joy in heaven when an urchin gets killed
hahahahaha
guy if you imagine you are anonymous you are mistaken.
It will not take 12 hours to post your pictures .
You are a foolish old man pretending to be something else you better be very careful
Re: How We Nearly Kill An Urchin Yesterday. by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
omonnakoda:
You think you are catching cruise
But it is not funny

That is how Igbos were slaughtered in 1967 after some idiots in the minority started joking about the January 1966 killings
You people do not know what to joke with
I am resolute in my opposition to Tinubu but this is very irresponsible and dangerous and probably criminal in law.
Obviously you are jobless and Dick less
my love why are you taking this personal kiss

1 Like

Re: How We Nearly Kill An Urchin Yesterday. by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 5:56pm On Feb 04, 2023
omonnakoda:
guy if you imagine you are anonymous you are mistaken.
It will not take 12 hours to post your pictures .
You are a foolish old man pretending to be something else you better be very careful
oya come and chop kiss 😘😘😘

1 Like

Re: How We Nearly Kill An Urchin Yesterday. by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 5:56pm On Feb 04, 2023
Turboking:
pathetic loser, it is the likes of you that makes reasonable people look away when the Nigerian Army start using your kinsmen for shooting practice ..just imagine how much evil is in you..tueh
Hahahahaha
hiohiohiohio
hahahahihihihi
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song

1 Like

Re: How We Nearly Kill An Urchin Yesterday. by asanausana91: 6:43pm On Feb 04, 2023
I swear I wish iam there, that urchin's mother wouldn't have recognised her useless basterd son.

1 Like

Re: How We Nearly Kill An Urchin Yesterday. by omonnakoda: 6:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
my love why are you taking this personal kiss
I
I am not your love
You have gone too far with this
Re: How We Nearly Kill An Urchin Yesterday. by Turboking(m): 10:42pm On Feb 04, 2023
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
Hahahahaha
hiohiohiohio
hahahahihihihi
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song
you have consistently been using this same line of post across all your numerous monikers and it shows you are not as smart as I initially thought. It bits me why a supposedly full grown man in real life would be so ashamed of his gender?and be claiming Femail,what could be so scary?,what are you afraid of? owning up to your real gender. Honestly your level of intelligence is questionable...spit on you dumbo
Re: How We Nearly Kill An Urchin Yesterday. by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 4:53am On Feb 05, 2023
Turboking:
you have consistently been using this same line of post across all your numerous monikers and it shows you are not as smart as I initially thought. It bits me why a supposedly full grown man in real life would be so ashamed of his gender?and be claiming Femail,what could be so scary?,what are you afraid of? owning up to your real gender. Honestly your level of intelligence is questionable...spit on you dumbo
do you love me ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Kenneth Okonkwo fed Apc with their own poison in the latest ARISE debate. / Escobar & Bin Laden Rhetoric: Pastor Ibiyomie Is Untouchable! / Election Petition: Peter Obi Arrives Court (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.