Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Does This Mean He Absconded With My 500k - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Does This Mean He Absconded With My 500k (1759 Views)

Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation / Air Peace: No Member Of Our Crew Absconded From Quarantine Facility / Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Mean He Absconded With My 500k by Barims(m): 11:43am On Feb 04, 2023
Please I woke up this morning to found this on my friend's status. Please he had just of recent present me a business idea and it catches my interest and I complied with him everything he wants me to do, I trusted him cause we grew up together, he was my closest friend, and I sent him 500k. But this morning I'm in absolute disbelieve when I saw this on his status, I quickly pick up my phone to call him but line switched off cry
Hope it's not what I'm thinking cry cry

Re: Does This Mean He Absconded With My 500k by doggedfighter(f): 11:47am On Feb 04, 2023
Japaed grin

It happens ๐Ÿ˜„

6 Likes

Re: Does This Mean He Absconded With My 500k by Barims(m): 11:48am On Feb 04, 2023
doggedfighter:
Japaed grin

It happens ๐Ÿ˜„

What happens cry please don't scare me
Re: Does This Mean He Absconded With My 500k by Sweetvie: 11:51am On Feb 04, 2023
Barims:
Please I woke up this morning to found this on my friend's status. Please he had just of recent present me a business idea and it catches my interest and I complied with him everything he wants me to do, I trusted him cause we grew up together, he was my closest friend, and I sent him 500k. But this morning I'm in absolute disbelieve when I saw this on his status, I quickly pick up my phone to call him but line switched off cry
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Does This Mean He Absconded With My 500k by ednut1(m): 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
This one is a troll . See his old posts lol

https://www.nairaland.com/7548969/visit-ramphosa-president-biden

7 Likes

Re: Does This Mean He Absconded With My 500k by DispatcherLagos: 12:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
Count your loses and move on

1 Like

Re: Does This Mean He Absconded With My 500k by CodeTemplar: 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
The only place with snow he can run to with that amount is mortuary freezer.

4 Likes

Re: Does This Mean He Absconded With My 500k by Odogwujayy: 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2023
It's a good thing na, atleast now that he has japad. He'll pay u double the amount amount or even more.

1 Like

Re: Does This Mean He Absconded With My 500k by Barims(m): 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
ednut1:

This is not trolling Mr man, if you don't have anything to contribute, please your silence is appreciated
Re: Does This Mean He Absconded With My 500k by Philipgarza31: 6:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
It's gone, sope oti lor grin
Re: Does This Mean He Absconded With My 500k by Goodman247: 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
CodeTemplar:
The only place with snow he can run to with that amount is mortuary freezer.
grin grin
Re: Does This Mean He Absconded With My 500k by Goodman247: 10:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
Dey play

1 Like

Re: Does This Mean He Absconded With My 500k by Gerrard59(m): 12:16am On Feb 05, 2023
ednut1:

Make God dey pity these people na. It is not fair. How human being go just useless like this? cry

3 Likes

Re: Does This Mean He Absconded With My 500k by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:28am On Feb 05, 2023
Barims:

This is not trolling Mr man, if you don't have anything to contribute, please your silence is appreciated

How do you want to be taken seriously here after your show of shame in that other thread
Re: Does This Mean He Absconded With My 500k by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:28am On Feb 05, 2023
Barims:

The past post is coming to hunt you.

Pele.

1 Like

Re: Does This Mean He Absconded With My 500k by OrigeenalSeven: 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2023
Sweetvie:
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

My Love Don't Mind That Guy
Person way never soak garri finish where he want see 500k give person
Re: Does This Mean He Absconded With My 500k by OrigeenalSeven: 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
Barims:

It has gone like the thief in the night
Sweetvie my darling what advice do you have to give to this maga
Re: Does This Mean He Absconded With My 500k by Solocoin: 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
That means if you have such to do investment you still have more to survive. Don't stress yourself because he can't cheat you to make gain. He's sowing a seed and when he garminate and bear fruits he will eat it.
Re: Does This Mean He Absconded With My 500k by Sweetvie: 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
OrigeenalSeven:

My Love Don't Mind That Guy
Person way never soak garri finish where he want see 500k give person
Lol... How u tak know?๐Ÿ™„
Re: Does This Mean He Absconded With My 500k by Sweetvie: 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
OrigeenalSeven:

It has gone like the thief in the night
Sweetvie my darling what advice do you have to give to this maga
I don't have any... He should be happy. Atleast, his friend used the money for something better not on gamble.
Sope otilo๐Ÿคง๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Does This Mean He Absconded With My 500k by Pells1: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2023
Sweetvie:
I don't have any... He should be happy. Atleast, his friend used the money for something better not on gamble.
Sope otilo๐Ÿคง๐Ÿ˜‚
U no dey ever serious undecided undecided
Let's make a deal
Re: Does This Mean He Absconded With My 500k by Sweetvie: 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2023
Pells1:

U no dey ever serious undecided undecided
Let's make a deal
Like you need hot slap undecided
Re: Does This Mean He Absconded With My 500k by Pells1: 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
Sweetvie:
Like you need hot slap undecided
Let me pay u for Japa dependant level cry cry
Abeg na undecided
Re: Does This Mean He Absconded With My 500k by Sweetvie: 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
Pells1:

Let me pay u for Japa dependant level cry cry
Abeg na undecided
Aswear, you need sense grin grin
Bring 20m๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Does This Mean He Absconded With My 500k by Pells1: 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2023
Sweetvie:
Aswear, you need sense grin grin
Bring 20m๐Ÿ˜‚
I go give you 2k $
Am serious
Re: Does This Mean He Absconded With My 500k by Sweetvie: 9:09am On Feb 07, 2023
Pells1:

I go give you 2k $
Am serious
You no get sense
Lemme๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Re: Does This Mean He Absconded With My 500k by Pells1: 9:48am On Feb 07, 2023
Sweetvie:
You no get sense
Lemme๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Stubborn girl๐Ÿค•๐Ÿค•
Na fear dey worry u๐Ÿฅด

(1) (Reply)

Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast / Top 5 Local Restaurants In Ikeja / Travelling is No More Safe In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.