Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast (1742 Views)

Between Rwanda And Ethiopia; Which Is More Affordable? / My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories / Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast by tym92(m): 8:29am On Apr 21, 2023
Between Rwanda and Ivory Coast, which of these two African countries is best to study, work, security, cost of living and easily get the country's passport.

Please, experienced travelers your contribution is highly needed...

1 Like

Re: Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast by tym92(m): 9:14am On Apr 21, 2023
Rwanda

1 Like

Re: Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast by tym92(m): 9:17am On Apr 21, 2023
Ivory Coast

1 Like

Re: Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast by Pesbest: 9:31am On Apr 21, 2023
if the language barrier is not a factor for you to consider, Ivory is way better than Rwandan.

More economic growth prospects, more population, faster in becoming a citizen, better in running a business etc

4 Likes

Re: Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast by tym92(m): 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2023
Pesbest:
if the language barrier is not a factor for you to consider, Ivory is way better than Rwandan.

More economic growth prospects, more population, faster in becoming a citizen, better in running a business etc
Are you in Ivory coast bro?
Re: Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2023
Dont waste your time and youth in any African country

5 Likes

Re: Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast by ahmedio2017(m): 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

What of Libya bro

1 Like

Re: Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
ahmedio2017:

What of Libya bro

It's a nice country. You can go there grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast by Purvan(m): 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Both countries op mentioned are actually good af
Re: Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast by Purvan(m): 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ivory coast

Way better if you're into imports and exports
Re: Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2023
Purvan:

Both countries op mentioned are actually good af

They are useless. I have been to around 12 African countries and they are all worst than Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast by Purvan(m): 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

They are useless. I have been to around 12 African countries and they are all worst than Nigeria.

SMH

How so??

1 Like

Re: Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast by emmaodet: 1:21am On Jul 28, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

grin
Re: Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast by 1Alex: 7:35am On Jul 28, 2023
Why is no one talking about Botswana?
Re: Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast by tym92(m): 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

For how long did you stay in these countries?
Re: Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
tym92:

For how long did you stay in these countries?

2 weeks minimum.
Re: Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast by tym92(m): 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2023
Purvan:
Ivory coast

Way better if you're into imports and exports

How easy is combining study and work or doing small business?
I intend going for study
Re: Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast by tym92(m): 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

2 weeks minimum.

Great...
How about basic amenities and cost of living in both Ivory and Rwanda withing your 2weeks stay
Re: Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2023
tym92:

Great...
How about basic amenities and cost of living in both Ivory and Rwanda withing your 2weeks stay

I have told you if you like go grin cheesy. There's no African country better off than Nigeria.
Re: Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast by tym92(m): 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

I have told you if you like go grin cheesy. There's no African country better off than Nigeria.
Even with the current situation we found ourselves?
Re: Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
tym92:

Even with the current situation we found ourselves?
Yes even with the current situation. The black man is a failure everywhere he finds himself.
Re: Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast by wineconnoisseur: 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2023
tym92:
Between Rwanda and Ivory Coast, which of these two African countries is best to study, work, security, cost of living and easily get the country's passport.

Please forget African countries for now. If you don’t have enough funds for European countries. Things are more expensive in Rwanda than Nigeria. Forget about development, it is only Kigali that is developed and you can’t find a job unless you want to establish your own start up. If you insist on going to a African country I will advise you to go to South Africa because it is more developed and good accommodation option than Rwanda but don’t expect to get a job unless you have your own start up or you are a freelancer. Good luck

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast by tym92(m): 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Yes even with the current situation. The black man is a failure everywhere he finds himself.
I disagree with this 100%
Re: Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast by wineconnoisseur: 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2023
1Alex:
Why is no one talking about Botswana?

There is nothing in Botswana, don’t expect to get a job because them hearing that name Nigeria alone gives them headache and they might even not let you enter at the port of entry

2 Likes

Re: Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast by tym92(m): 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
wineconnoisseur:

There is nothing in Botswana, don’t expect to get a job because them hearing that name Nigeria alone gives them headache and they might even not let you enter at the port of entry

grin

Wahala...
Re: Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
tym92:

I disagree with this 100%
Well you can always experiment. It's your life afterall grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast by sageb: 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2023
tym92:

Ivory Coast is better than Rwanda

1 Like

Re: Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast by Anonime1105(m): 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

It's a nice country. You can go there grin grin

Lol
Crazy guy grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast by tym92(m): 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2023
sageb:

Ivory Coast is better than Rwanda

Are you currently in Ivory or you've stayed for a while in both countries?
What are your reasons for chosen Ivory over Rwanda please?
Re: Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast by Zealoy(m): 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

what about Congo dr, have u been there? I heard is a very nice place, am planing to relocate there

1 Like

Re: Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2023
Zealoy:
what about Congo dr, have u been there? I heard is a very nice place, am planing to relocate there

Congo kwa grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast by Purvan(m): 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2023
Zealoy:

Congo is not for relocation na except you're exporting drugs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) / Na Mumu Dey Japa! / Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.