Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

President Buhari Arrives Lafia For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Lafia For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa (19323 Views)

President Buhari Arrives In Lafia For The APC Presidential Rally In Nasarawa / President Buhari Arrives New EFCC Office (photos) / President Buhari Arrives Dutse, Jigawa State For A 2-Day Working Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lafia For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa by Malory: 2:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Shut up. I've never for once supported that madness of a policy angry

You're the one in support because you all think it'll affect Tinubu solely
Lol keep supporting anything from APC just to spite the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lafia For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
Tinubu is the man for the job. He has the guts.

Unlike Atiku who quickly removed a post because of fear of losing votes, or Obi who has kept quiet in the face of hardship caused by naira and fuel scarcity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lafia For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa by donphilopus: 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
Mynd44, Seun, NLfpmod, I don't understand you guys. This thread and other threads of Tinubu in Nasarawa State have been left here. No publicity at all! Yet a thread of Peter Obi's visit to Ogun has already graced the front page. What's happening? Are you guys also trying to sabotage Tinubu here on Nairaland?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lafia For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa by alanto: 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
donphilopus:

Those guys are solidly behind Tinubu.

When I checked my messenger today I got a message from a page named "BAT 2023" and I clicked on the page. It has about 400+ likes/followers. Went thru the posts and saw some sponsored posts there with 1.5k comments and above. I was surprised when I discovered that most northerners who commented there are all for Asiwaju.

It's today my hope on northern voters for Asiwaju got renewed. Lol. I'll be voting #RenewedHope come 25th.
Na the page I dey since

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lafia For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa by donphilopus: 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
alanto:

Na the page I dey since

Glad you're seeing the comments there. No one should deceive you that northerners are not with Tinubu. I wouldn't expect all of them who supported Buhari in 2019 to support Tinubu but majority of them are still with him. Some are now with Kwankwaso while some are with Atiku. I've also seen some who supported Atiku in 2019 but now supporting Tinubu today.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lafia For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa by Hydroxide(m): 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
Wetin Buhari wan do they him mind.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lafia For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa by LegendHero(m): 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
Jagaban Borgu.

The husband of all cabals in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lafia For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa by Elidrisy20: 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
Jagaban means business
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lafia For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa by OlawaleBammie: 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
iwaeda:

Hope Tinubu will be bold to tell Buhari, all he had been saying. Tinubu luu lee grin grin grin grin grin angry angry
Are u saying buhari is deaf or blind to read it where it is written all over?? grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lafia For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa by ipobarecriminals: 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
cheesy Dis old man beta nor give fl@theadPIGS HBP grin
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lafia For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
This doesn't cover for the fact that your policy will condemn APC to 3rd in coming election
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lafia For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa by HNICEARTH: 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
The way these guys dey play tinublu. Funny enough that Nasarawa governor is working for Atiku
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lafia For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa by Fuckingmallam45(m): 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
Tenses:

This buhari dey like that hostel rat wey go dey chop your toes and e go dey blow you breeze.

Bubu nah poker master joor
We are aware about his sinister, since he taught he's wiser than everybody, we tend to play to the gallery πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…, that's how to win the game.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lafia For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
AntonVince:
Buhari's endorsement of anyone is inconsequential right now as long as the elections are free and fair.
The sooner you lot realized there's no route to Aso Rock through the ballot for your thieving and drug-dealing principal, the better for you all.

You said Buhari was dead, you called Nigeria a zoo, all of a sudden you're interested in Nigeria Politics, and all you have to present is a man that is still owing salaries and residing in Lagos State. Quite laughable πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜„

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lafia For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa by ipobarecriminals: 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
sad
lhordspy:
!pobs over to you

Okan yin oni bale.
Please say something, don't be quiet... cheesy grin
undecided fake That's not Buhari but Shukudi From onitsha tongue undecided
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lafia For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa by Greattha: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
They are still campaigning.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lafia For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa by Voiceofthestree: 5:05pm On Feb 04, 2023
lhordspy:
!pobs over to you

Okan yin oni bale.
Please say something, don't be quiet... cheesy grin

This is not about Yoruba, Hausa or Ibo this is about Nigeria Omo iyami open your eyes as Nigeria progress under this two failure people or not are you not tired of suffering will 20k monthly stipend enough for you to cater for you family in the next 4year why are you all in tribalistic politics this is beyond tribe is this for betterment of Nigeria either Hausa Igbo or Yoruba....eyin Omo ale some people are just voting for tribe Tinubu is The national leader of APC for many years he brings this distatster to us and he was saying he want to continue from where bubu stop are you not tired of suffering one bottle of coke goes for 150( 50cl ) before nah 50naira are we moving forward or backwards what’s can 10naira buy. If you go market with 2k can you cook a shoup with 2k?. Before I use to cook Egusi soup with just 1k Rn a cup of egusi is 600 ogbono is 700naira small tin a milk tin is 1400 why you people will see the truth and refuse to say it do you know all Tinubu kids are millionaires even billionaires and what are you urchins 20k can’t help you and your family think and wise up
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lafia For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa by Raheeqilmaktoom: 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2023
Kyase:

The good thing about this issue is, all the northern forces in the north are with tinubu

Make God give me the kind friends Tinubu get

Most APC backers from the north are with Asiwaju.

Though sometimes I doubt your claim of being from Benue, you seem to lack basic knowledge on how these things work.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lafia For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa by omonnakoda: 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
Tinubu has serious ethical issues
His identity is obscure
The drug money forfeiture is a huge burden
He is very dictatorial and nepotistic. Even more than Buhari
Listened to him today. He had a good outing in the sense that there was no obvious gaffe and he hit the right note in addressing Buhari
Still he has not told Nigerians what he will do
His claims about Lagos are empty and meaningless. Those of us that are truly from Lagos know this.
His performance today made me wonder whether he is being propped up with stimulants or antidementia drugs. He still needed notes to prompt him.
If he wins he likely will have his own cabal. The job of President is ,too much for one person no matter his age but at 70 plus it is a concern.
Imagine one man has power to change currency,close borders,control,NNPC and make hundreds of appointments
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lafia For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa by dazzlingd(m): 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
Buhari sabi wipe person cane, come use mouth blow breeze on top am
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lafia For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa by Kaymansion(m): 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
cheesy Asiwaju the game changer
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lafia For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa by BJanta: 5:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
donphilopus:

Tell him what? Hasn't he visited him in Daura before now? You forgot APC governors met with him yesterday?

Whether you like it or not, Tinubu will win. If you can't bear it, relocate to Togo.

No BRO, they already have Biafra Republic of Cannibalists, BRC.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lafia For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
Cool
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lafia For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa by imohimoh12: 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
The endorsement pain you ?

AntonVince:
Buhari's endorsement of anyone is inconsequential right now as long as the elections are free and fair.
The sooner you lot realized there's no route to Aso Rock through the ballot for your thieving and drug-dealing principal, the better for you all.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lafia For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa by olajizz01(m): 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2023
iwaeda:

Hope Tinubu will be bold to tell Buhari, all he had been saying. Tinubu luu lee grin grin grin grin grin angry angry
We know that he was doing this for eye service,because a lot has uncovered his bigotry move,but a whole president that his candidate can't win pry,that says a lot about him.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lafia For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa by Ruthless70: 5:23pm On Feb 04, 2023
AntonVince:

But when the paper weight IBB endorse obituary U were rejoicing,

Come to think of it, is it sensible to Think a sitting President support is inconsequential...think well
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lafia For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa by rickyrex(m): 5:23pm On Feb 04, 2023
Kyase:

The good thing about this issue is, all the northern forces in the north are with tinubu

Make God give me the kind friends Tinubu get
your eyes will clear when they willl vote for atiku instead of tinubu. you dey take hausa man play. buhari attending rallies of apc is due to pressure not love for tinubu
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lafia For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa by rickyrex(m): 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2023
donphilopus:

Tell him what? Hasn't he visited him in Daura before now? You forgot APC governors met with him yesterday?

Whether you like it or not, Tinubu will win. If you can't bear it, relocate to Togo.
do not be offended, tinubu will not win
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lafia For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa by Ruthless70: 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2023
AntonVince:

Same drug deal you alleged Tinubu ur kinsmen has been killed in their thousands in diaspora...

When Igbo practice politics devoid of hate n ethnicity then dey can rule...but not thisNzogbu Nzofbu politics. According to Prof Soludo

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lafia For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa by Ruthless70: 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ttalk:

We are cooking conspiracy theory we are to use to counter this leg over.

Oya take this, the guy in Nasarawa campaigning for Tinubu is El-Jibrin of Sudan, the real Buhari in Aso rock has vowed never to have anything to do with Tinubu

Same Igbo that they said is from Sudan,

Same Buhari you said is dead...this people r daft.

Biafra or death r now pro Obi.

Same Igbo that dey said Biafra or death now They want to become the Zoo president...yeye pepu.

Kwanu don Sabi where him body dey.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo 2024: Another Governorship Aspirant Withdraws, Endorses Asue Ighodalo / Saraki Bribes Judicial Reporters Ahead Of Corruption Trial - Sahara Reporters / 2019: Aisha Buhari Declares Support For Husband’s Re-election Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.