Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

TB to when Abia, Imo, Anambra, Rivers and others gave GEJ 1M+ in 2011 Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TB to when Abia, Imo, Anambra, Rivers and others gave GEJ 1M+ in 2011 Election. (409 Views)

Edwin Clark Asks Tinubu To Remove Abia, Imo, Ondo From NDDC / Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings / Anambra, Rivers Get New Police Commissioners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB to when Abia, Imo, Anambra, Rivers and others gave GEJ 1M+ in 2011 Election. by iaamxavier(m): 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
This is just for those (APC and PDP agents) that keeps propagating the “Anti-igbo rhetoric” in the rural area of the SS and North.
Can this same pattern be replicated come 25th of February? Will the SE and SS give Mr Peter Obi of the Labour Party their all just like they did GEJ in 2011?

Re: TB to when Abia, Imo, Anambra, Rivers and others gave GEJ 1M+ in 2011 Election. by dustmalik: 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
Re: TB to when Abia, Imo, Anambra, Rivers and others gave GEJ 1M+ in 2011 Election. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
Can Igbos be politically serious again?

That's the question
Re: TB to when Abia, Imo, Anambra, Rivers and others gave GEJ 1M+ in 2011 Election. by BIGPREEQ: 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
Quick observation
No southwest state (except Lagos due to it’s multiethnic nature) was able to pull 800k combined.

4 Likes

Re: TB to when Abia, Imo, Anambra, Rivers and others gave GEJ 1M+ in 2011 Election. by agadez007(m): 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2023
I laugh when dumb APC members call ndigbo 5% and inconsequential,the problem is that many igbos see voting as a waste of time but that has changed this 2023

If you see the amount of people that have remained in my hometown just to vote
My uncle who lives in Cameroon and came back for the Christmas/new year celebrations stayed back in the village just because of this election

E go shock them

8 Likes

Re: TB to when Abia, Imo, Anambra, Rivers and others gave GEJ 1M+ in 2011 Election. by Deepfeel(m): 1:25pm On Feb 04, 2023
Thinkam:
Can Igbos be politically serious again?

That's the question
What does being politically serious mean, explain

1 Like

Re: TB to when Abia, Imo, Anambra, Rivers and others gave GEJ 1M+ in 2011 Election. by donphilopus: 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
Since the inception of card readers, has any of the southeastern states been able to get up to 1m accredited voters? The era of writing results is gone. Stop deceiving yourselves.

1 Like

Re: TB to when Abia, Imo, Anambra, Rivers and others gave GEJ 1M+ in 2011 Election. by YourMrBoo: 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2023
Deepfeel:

What does being politically serious mean, explain

His referring to the vote apathy in SE in 2015,2019 elections which turned into a norm...

1 Like

Re: TB to when Abia, Imo, Anambra, Rivers and others gave GEJ 1M+ in 2011 Election. by THEKIDD(m): 7:02am On Feb 05, 2023
agadez007:
I laugh when dumb APC members call ndigbo 5% and inconsequential,the problem is that many igbos see voting as a waste of time but that has changed this 2023

If you see the amount of people that have remained in my hometown just to vote
My uncle who lives in Cameroon and came back for the Christmas/new year celebrations stayed back in the village just because of this election

E go shock them

Omo i dey tell you...my uncle sef come from Germany

(1) (Reply)

Mint Has Capacity To Print New Naira Notes Says CBN / Peter Obi Campaign Picture In Anambra / JUST IN: Emefiele Disobeys S/court On Currency Swap, Insists On Feb. 10 Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.